It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Drop 2308 -

Q Announces POTUS Itinerary (Q Proof)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Oct 2018 - 6:02:57 PM
Anonymous
1 Oct 2018 - 5:06:19 PM
What time is the rally in TN tonight (Eastern Time)?
>>3283955
Does POTUS normally Tweet "Heading to X" prior to a rally?
Today, for the 1st time, we IDEN where we would be.
Reconcile.
Q

by my count we have three DJT/Tweet Q direct connections this week. "Q" mistake per anon request, "stay tuned..." and this. Compression in connections would suggest getting closer to something?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Nobel Prize Committee Frenchman jailed for Rape

Worldwide Crackdown on the Elite Sex Cult.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yep and it isn't even a resignation. They are just changing job titles.

Beginning Jan. 1, 2019, Read will become executive chairman and Bourla will become CEO, according to a company statement issued Monday.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Shillspeak:

"Off the charts": National Security Experts sound alarm after Trump orders to selectively declassify FISA documents

“The release of FISAs like this is off the charts,” one former Justice Department official wrote.

Another former federal prosecutor from the Southern District of New York called Trump’s decision an “incredibly dangerous move that sets a really troubling precedent.”

Isn't FISA release the opportunity to show how perfect the system is, once and for all? Isn't the FISA release the point at which MSM and obama say "see, we did everything right per the law, and DJT and his Repub nuts are just fishing...?" Isn't it?

Oh wait, rumor has it Comey is going to be indicted, McCabe begs for deal, Baker talking, Ohr squealing, and nellie cum nelly banging out morse code on her 10 mile radius ham radio would suggest something less then lawful.

I said this before but for some reason this notion was purged. I do not believe all press folks are in fact agents, but most are willing dupes, who are given the jobs because the are weak, insecure, and malleable. It only takes a few at the top to put folks like little girl Ali Watkins into a position of dictating what people know, but I don't think she's sinister, just dumb, naive and over her head.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

A Nobel Peace Prize isn't what it used to be. Obama proved that, and this indicted/jailed Nobel member adds more proof.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
New Q

Lots of added graphics and I don't copy those well, if another would like to screen shot, that would be fabulous

edit on 1-10-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This drop is lame. Rallies are scheduled and announced beforehand.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
When did Trump's hair turn gray? I'd swear, everyone who becomes president you can almost watch them age like the bad guy at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. George W Bush and Bill Clinton both seemed to turn grey within a year of becoming president. Obama, not so much, but he still had slight graying.

He's been VERY BADLY TREATED. I'm not at all surprised he's going grey so fast.

Are you guys being serious here?

The man is 72. He has been gray a long time before he became president. It's called hair dye.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What elite cult? Is there proof of this or more speculation as is this whole Q story.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Yeah but hes a hero and everone is being so mean to him lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A little anniversary flashback with some new evidence.

qmap.pub...

A couple of recent videos from John E Hoover @iamjohncullen

Really great videos about Oct 1 but these recent ones focus on the topic that had me researching these drops again.

So these videos sort of start from the point of watching previous videos regarding the shooting from helicopter theory and refrencing footage from police body cams. If interested you can watch MANY great videos on his youtube.

www.youtube.com...

These specific videos talk about goings on on the runways at McCarran airport that night.

Also they look at the possibility the shots the news told us were aimed at the fuel tanks may have actually been targeting the Janet terminal which is protected by homeland security and would be a good place IF Af1 landed there that night.

They also show us a new discovery which is an out of place small plane that landed under the guise of a medi vac that night just before a fleet of maverick helos took off. Hoover wonders if that was an exfiltration emergency because of the shooting.

Hoover speculates it could be Pence, Kushner or some other VIP.

We also see infared footage of armed men all over the runways and hear air traffic control report shooters on the runway, we hear of a military clearance request and we hear requests for the lights to be shut off on a runway.

I don't know much about airplane speak or how to track af1 that night as Q suggests.

Trump was in New Jersey that day and returned to the Whitehouse at around 8pm. So a clandestine meeting would be possible. Could Af1 land there unnoticed? It seems unlikely. Would they ever put POTUS on a small plane to attend a clandestine meeting?? Seems crazy but if true what a perfect time to attempt an attack...

The small plane came in from Sacramento that night.

Anyway interesting stuff.

Eta. Could POTUS have come in from area 51 on a Janet flight??

Just for extra measure here is a great video Hoover made in Nov 2017 regarding the Saudi connection to Oct 1.

A video he says has him hunted on every continent.

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: Edit

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My sister and I discussed a coming event of some kind. I believe you are correct. 👍

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

This drop is lame. Rallies are scheduled and announced beforehand.

I didn't write it. I copied it directly from QMAP.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Of course everyone knows where the rally is.

The point is Trump always announces it, tonight he didn't.

Q did.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Man, if it isn't the most orchestrated, resourceful and closer to our reality LARP ever!

Aaaaamirite?

Oh I'm enjoying the show.

Thumbs up to you guys doing the heavy research while us who lack of time and the skills needed can get to the same/approximately result.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
See Cranky's post of Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:57 PM . Anon correctly predicted that the FBI investigation would be over this eve and that tomorrow news of DiFi's emails planning the delaying tactic will hit the media. I wonder if they will see the light of day if the GOP can reel in DiFi and control her. If they don't show up and the Dems drop the entire charade, we'll know that they have her in a box.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I know and Q must think people are dumb and can't figure out that the rally was announced a week ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join