It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte on Thursday subpoenaed the memos and materials belonging to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as part of a joint investigation into decisions “made and not made” by the Justice Department and FBI during the 2016 election.

Goodlatte, R-Va., penned a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions Thursday notifying him of the subpoena, which was issued as part of his investigation with House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.

Given the Department’s ongoing delays and/or refusal to produce these documents, I am left with no choice but to issue the enclosed subpoena to compel their production,” Goodlatte wrote to Sessions.

Goodlatte gave the Justice Department an October 4 deadline to provide the documents.

www.foxnews.com...

Why "trust" the guy who's stalling?

edit on 30-9-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
WINNING!

Canada agrees to join trade accord with U.S. and Mexico, sending new NAFTA deal to Congress

www.washingtonpost.com... 65b86d0c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c0a28a644bf8

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: liveandlearn

It irks me to no end to see James Comey and John Brennan prance around as if they don't have a worry in the world with their smug sanctimonious attitude, berating every move and decision OUR president makes.

Until these two, along with a few others, but especially these two are exposed and brought to justice, The American People are going to have a hard time renewing full faith in the justice system.

yep, the gall of them. But they have to get as much hate and disinfo into the public conscious before they are charged and convicted. Then they hope it will stick in public opinion.

How will MSM characterize FBI/DOJ then? Will FBI/DOJ then be doing the bidding of the president? Will they demonize them as they have claimed POTUS has done?

When the time comes, I hope we can find a way to laugh at their undoing. Even the young grow up.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's the best I could do to clarify the Eagle pic from Gen Flynn's twitter:

I see a skull in a square on the top right of the flag (same height as the eye).

Q is clearer, group of people a little clearer.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What is interesting, the emails were released to the NYt, where a subscription is required, but is being sat on by FBI/DOJ.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As a Canadian, I'm happy to see that!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Looks like it's set for High Noon on Thursday?

Isn't that a few hours before the POTUS Emergency broadcast test? Or is that the day before?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Isn't that a few hours before the POTUS Emergency broadcast test? Or is that the day before?

I thought the test was on Wed.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

My bad then TAT.

Implication then is the alert doesn't reflect outcome of DECLAS as detail would come out the day after?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So I've been going over the Players In The Game section of Qmap and I find the team assertions to be quite illuminating...

Bruce Ohr and Priestap flipped, but Nellie Ohr still considered a traitor pawn?

AJ a pawn but JK a Patriot?

What a myopic view of the state of play...

Uncanny

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

What is interesting, the emails were released to the NYt, where a subscription is required, but is being sat on by FBI/DOJ.

The unredacted FISA spy warrant application is in the hands of MSM outlets too. That's a big reason why they arbitrarily run stories calling Trump's declassification requests, reckless and irresponsible. They're hoping that I.G. Horowitz recommends keep huge chucks of the documents redacted. (The final determination lies with the White House, however.)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Most overvalued cover ever

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG

As a Canadian, I'm happy to see that!

It had to be Chrystia Freeland's skill, power, knowledge and toughness that closed the deal...

Her name is actually "freeland?" Free-land.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I thought the test was on Wed.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Federal Communications Commission plan to conduction a first-of-its-kind test of the nation’s emergency communications infrastructure via a test called a “Presidential Alert.”

On Wednesday, Oct. 3, a nationwide test of the Wireless Emergency Alert system will commence at 1:18 p.m. CST., followed by a national test of the Emergency Alert System at 1:20 p.m.
kanecountyconnects.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JumpWatch
So I've been going over the Players In The Game section of Qmap and I find the team assertions to be quite illuminating...

Bruce Ohr and Priestap flipped, but Nellie Ohr still considered a traitor pawn?

AJ a pawn but JK a Patriot?

What a myopic view of the state of play...

Uncanny

This is precisely the reason for Q. Were it not for the effort very few if any would have a clue about hammy nelly cum nellie. Honestly, cranky's disdain for all of it probably would have had him ignoring it as well. Thankfully tens of millions WW get it, so when the fan does become a mess, enough will be aware enough to not loose it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Canada sent their top Yes-men in to literally say yes to every one of Trumps demands...

A+ negotiations from Team Trudy

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
BREAKING: Sex Crimes Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell COMPLETELY EXONERATES Judge Kavanaugh in NEW REPORT!

Oh well, that worked out well

Interesting Mitchell came from AZ. Brilliant strategy, as it had not even occurred to me as an independent observer she could provide a professional account.

Mitchell’s points out several points, including:

“Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened.”

“Dr. Ford struggled to identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name.”

“When speaking with her husband, Dr. Ford changed her description of the incident to become less specific.”

“Dr. Ford has no memory of key details of the night in question—details that could help corroborate her account.”

“She does not remember in what house the alleged assault took place or where that house was located with any specificity.”

“Perhaps most importantly, she does not remember how she got from the party back to her house.”

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Democrats will look at this report and say, "Wow... Kavanaugh traumatized this teen so horribly, she's blocked all memory of his attempted rape!!"

Thankfully, what Democrats think does NOT matter. If the 3 "on the fence" Republicans are onboard, Kavanaugh is good to go.

edit on 10/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrats will look at this report and say, "Wow... Kavanaugh traumatized this teen so horribly, she's blocked all memory of his attempted rape!!"

Thankfully, what Democrats think does NOT matter. If the 3 "on the fence" Republicans are onboard, Kavanaugh is good to go.

Care, I've said this often. Much of this stuff is not for us in the cheap seats, but for those in the government positions working under these people.

Consider the henchmen (women) in DiFi's pen, a lot of this is aimed at them. They have worked with impunity, but Wolfe and Watkins getting carted off hits the rank and file and getting an expulsion visit over the leaks will hit make waves. People want to please monster DiFi but they do not want to go to jail for her.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I heard something happened with Trump and Mr.Fusca at the rally, an exchange of signals...?

Anyway, when in doubt about an issue, it's always good to trust your gut...

Unless you are in the process of puking them up.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join