It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texan Behind 3D-Printed Gun Legal Battle Charged With Sexual Assault of a Minor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
time.com...

According to an arrest affidavit filed Wednesday, Wilson is charged with sexual assault of a minor. The affidavit said that on Aug. 22, Austin police received a call from a girl under age 17 who said she had sex with Wilson, 30, and was paid $500.

This is quite a turning of events. If they met on a dating website and she was underage then it is quite clear that she was lying about her age.

The girl said she met Wilson in person on Aug. 15 at an Austin coffee shop. According to the affidavit, police reviewed security footage at the coffee shop that showed the two leaving together in Wilson’s black Ford Edge, which was registered to his nonprofit, Defense Distributed.

It seems pretty clear that this event took place.

Wilson had not been booked into the Travis County jail as of Wednesday morning. A message left with Wilson’s lawyer was not immediately returned Wednesday.

I wonder if charges will be filed or if they will try to claim that he knew her age. The article states that he had to provide a drivers license to get on the site and surely she did also.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

give me 5 minutes with him. ...he'll Want to go to prison.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yeah yeah, big man peen.

I think it's attacks from those that don't like what he's done with his designs.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

give me 5 minutes with him. ...he'll Want to go to prison.

that is the lamest internet troll i have seen today

why do you rush to judgement so quickly without facts?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So......

This girl signs up on sugardaddy. Com (yes really)...
Knowing exactly what the site is....

Lies about her age.....
Hooks someone financially well off

Has sex w them, and then extorts them by revealing later she's under age.......

This world is really going to hell.....

This girl is a garbage human being, and that guy should have been a hell of a lot more careful

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The girl is human garbage?

Geez fella, what about the guy who goes on a website designed to introduce older blokes to underaged girls for the purposes of paying for sex?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sounds to me like someone is being set up to be taken down that the government does not like

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

It is not to hook up guys with underage girls. Quit lying or speaking when you don't know the facts

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

so let's see, a guy goes onto a site called Sugar Daddy.com looking for the girl of his dreams...
but then there is a surprise when he's taken for a ride by all those girls out there that are looking for their sugar daddy??
knock the girl all you want, but either the guy is stupid or he is looking for the painful experience of a co-dependent relationship!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
At the least they will get him for paying for it.

I just am not sure as to what the laws say about such if a person gives false identification.

It is sort of like a drinking establishment serving customers with fake id's.

I am not sure if they are liable.

The site could face lawsuits from cody.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Prostitution Setup and I would think any court would see that!!

edit on 19-9-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They have not arrested him as it is likely she is going to prison for Extortion.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am thinking maybe two possibilities:

1. He is being setup/discredited. He just recently won his court case (if I am not mistaken). So he may have won in court but now his opponents will ensure he loses in the court of public opinion. Sex with minors always inflames. Who wants to do business with him now? Cross us and this is what you get.

2. Maybe he is not too bright. Socially, that is. He likes young women and he has some money. He hooks up with a young woman on the look-out for what he has via the website. The two have different opinions as to how their situation should move forward. She does not like it and plays her age card (which she most likely lied about on the website).

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
they have him dead to rights on the prostitution charge ,he may walk on the age aspect but i mean im 33 and for the last 10 years i always ask to meet at a bar and request to see id just so this does not happen (i use dating sites not hookers lol) from the article i read she did not look legal(they wont relase her name or photo due to her age though ) card them its what i do

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
they have him dead to rights on the prostitution charge ,he may walk on the age aspect but i mean im 33 and for the last 10 years i always ask to meet at a bar and request to see id just so this does not happen (i use dating sites not hookers lol) from the article i read she did not look legal(they wont relase her name or photo due to her age though ) card them its what i do

well its not a felony at least. And if i was the judge i would have the girl go on TV and make it clear she lied about her age to extort money from him and to smear his name.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They love to use the ole pedo route to silence issues and people.

Notice today that the sunspot observatory is being blamed on pedo.

Weaponized sex.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This girl is a garbage human being, and that guy should have been a hell of a lot more careful

I am not sure I can see it that way, we are all responsible for our own actions because she lied its ok for him to do what he wants, he should have just been more careful, sounds quite chilling.

Or if someone lies to you does that forgive any actions you then take even if you know they are wrong?

Cant believe because he makes guns there has to be some ulterior motive, guy is using the website himself which is clearly aimed at connecting younger with older, hope he gets what he deserves, a plastic bullet in his penis

top topics

join