It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

The FBI is not all-powerful. They are charged with investigating Federal crimes.

They are also charged with background checks and virtually endless associated infractions that are not prosecutable crimes, federal or otherwise.

they do not care about drunken parties. If it ain't Federal, it doesn't concern the FBI.

The FBI VERY MUCH cares about "drunken parties" during background checks.
Illegal drug use during HS or other times is an automatic disqualifier for Federal Judgeship and most other Federal Positions requiring a background check.

(Gonna be a while... I can't lift/push/pull over 5 pounds for two more weeks and only 10 after that. But I'll be back out there; you can count on that,
)

Good opportunity to build with your imagination. Maybe sketch out some project or idea that you have been putting off. Track down what parts or materials you might need. Think through the tricky/fun problems you might bump into when you are able to get rolling on it. Just an idea. Getting back on the horse is always 80% mental anyways.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I am sure that many in DC knew the name before it hit the news.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: BlueAjah

her name hadn't been realeased yet so why would kavanaugh ask whelan to look into her.

he framed someone else? you cool with that? doesn't strike you as extreme desperation for an innocent guy?

Now you are claiming with no proof whatsoever that kavanagh framed the guy in the whealn stiry?

Wow
edit on 22-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So the NEW deadline for her to respond is 2:30 today from what i've read. Grassley will not postpone again. Enough stalling.

Looking forward to Monday when they..Call the Vote!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sample of what Justice Kennedy went through according tot he National Archives:

Justice Anthony Kennedy sat through 10-plus hours of FBI interviews — and a three-hour session with the attorney general and White House counsel in which all “conceivable no-holds-barred questions were asked,” according to a memorandum archived in the Reagan Library.

Among the questions Kennedy was asked:
Have you ever engaged in kinky sex?
Did you shoplift as a kid?
What about any associations with groups like the Klu Klux Klan?
Ever abuse a girlfriend?
Engage in cruelty to animals?
And tell us about sex in college: How often, how many women, and did you ever contract a venereal disease?

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I didn't say that and you know it.

wow.

how do you think whelen got her name?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

wow.

How do you?
You are in fact insinuating that kavanagh is behind some elaborate scheme to frame another person...
I have asked you why you keep bringing up this information, who gave him the name if that is not what you are implying?
🐀

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Because no one has asked whelen, we don't know

And neither do you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I predict she will not agree to testify. Her lawyers know that Grassley wants her to testify, so he knows something.

Instead, her attorneys will drag this out, so that Dems can continue to make her a victim. They will continue to vilify Kavanaugh and use this through the mid-terms. Then, if Dems happen to get the majority, they will attempt to find some way to impeach Kavanaugh, without the accuser ever needing to testify.

ETA: Perhaps the best thing to do is subpoena her, and make her testify. That would settle this.

edit on 9/22/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

obviously, i'm implying Kavanaugh gave him the name.

however, I NEVER implied Kavanaugh was the one who wanted the innocent guy framed.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

he framed someone else? you cool with that? doesn't strike you as extreme desperation for an innocent guy?

This reads that you're saying Kavanaugh, in his 'extreme desperation' framed someone else.
So yes you DID say it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

of course i don't. isn't his a conspriacy site? LOL

aren't you guys at all curious as to why this whelen guy framed an innocent man? and, how he got her name before it was released?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

wow.

You said

her name hadn't been realeased yet so why would kavanaugh ask whelan to look into her.

That seems to me like you are saying you know kavanaugh leaked the name and was trying to frame someone.

Again, I answered you about who leaked.

1. You only have this womans word that whelan was looking in to her account before her name was rleased, so that is not full proof.

2. Many democrats had her name, and any one of them could have leaked to any number of people.

3. She wrote to the washington post a letter as well, meaning anyone at the washington post or anyone they informed could have leaked.

4. There is no proof whatsoever that you have evn remotely shown that kavanaugh was the one to release her name to whelan, if this story is true in the first place.

I have just as much proof that ford released info to people to spread to others for a story just as this, to cliam she was being looked in to before her name was officially released, so that people like you would say clearly kavanaugh must be guilty and released the name.

Yes that is extremely unlikely, just as much as your theory kavanaugh is guilty and attempted to framer another man for this crime, something that would have a far greater chance of getting him caught than just fords testimoney.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
From my vantage point, it appears that men are scared and confused nowadays. Most men are decent normal guys, but all this femiNaziism to hold them hostage for being decent normal guys has them paralyzed.

They don't seem to know how to react...how to respond. They are scared $#!++le$$ and are allowing the militant females to determine the rules for all of us. All women are not like this Dr. Ford or her creepy Maddow-looking lawyer (without makeup).

I hate to see our men become emasculated and afraid to act normal. Normal women, especially women today, are not wimpy scared little kittens. If a man takes it too far, most normal women know what to do.

If a man actually takes it further against a woman's warning, then she should IMMEDIATELY take it to the next level and report it then. Don't wait 10 days, 10 months, 10 years, or 36 years in this case.

It should be a rule that you have to report it timely, and if there are repercussions for doing so, there should be a legal avenue to follow. There already is, actually.

I say to all the decent normal guys out there, don't be held hostage. It's right and honorable to protect women, condemn real molesters, rapists, and abusers, but STOP allowing the femiNazi movement to dictate reality.

If you don't stand up now with dignity, understanding, and sympathy, YET common sense parameters, then all of you men are going to have a very rough future when any woman seeking revenge, political or business gains (that corporate ladder can be a brutal climb), accuses you of sexual misconduct and frames you.

Rant over.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I was replying to blueash -

Even IF Kavanaugh was the one who told Whelan, it seems more like Kavanaugh might have asked "who the heck is this person?" and asked someone to find out who she was.

lol

did whelen frame an innocent guy?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What I find interesting is that this innocent guy never spoke up publicly to condemn the accusation.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

LOL...It's Like: "Kavanaugh has got to be guilty of SOMETHING...so we'll just keep accusing him of things until we find something that sticks!"

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL...It's Like: "Kavanaugh has got to be guilty of SOMETHING...so we'll just keep accusing him of things until we find something that sticks!"

The left has gone full retard....I mean this is literally nuts.

They dont care what happens they are just going to investigate and impeach....assuming they have a majority that is....lol!

I find it funny that they are basically laying out an ultimatum for their voters. "Get out and vote and get us in power now damnit!!!!!!"

This is going to end up being taught to my great grandkids one day as the last great push before the left falls....

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I was responding to this from Bluaajah

Even IF Kavanaugh was the one who told Whelan, it seems more like Kavanaugh might have asked "who the heck is this person?" and asked someone to find out who she was.

ugh.

did whelen try to frame an innocent man - yes or no?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

hilarious considering you were one of the main "conspiracy theorist" who thought for sure judge scalia was murdered by Obama. LOLOLOLOLOL

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join