It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a woman who signed Ford's support letter, who said she knew all three people, and that after the party, girls at Holton Arms were talking about what happened for a week. So there could be an investigation and there are more people to interview.

source please?
an investigation into what, where, when, and by whom?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a woman who signed Ford's support letter, who said she knew all three people, and that after the party, girls at Holton Arms were talking about what happened for a week. So there could be an investigation and there are more people to interview.

But she said she didnt talk about it to anyone until it came out in her couples therapy....and she also said she was the only girl there with 4 boys and the one she said was also in the room said nothing like this ever happened....

So....who is this woman? Got a link?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So they were talking about it for a week and these women remember the details, but the girl it happened to doesn't?????? Who was supposedly alone there with other guys??

And that's not suspect at all????
edit on 9/19/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Are you talking about the woman who lives in Mexico and has since deleted her tweet?

edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
well... first according to reports, the lady is now being harassed and getting death threats... was she advised to find someplace to stay by law enforcement like so many others have in recent times. so she is coping with that while being asked to fly to washington to testify and leave her family in what could turn out to be a dangerous situation.
then so many republicans have made their minds up already it seems maybe she feels that there's nothing that she could say that would change their minds anyways... or the outcome
then it will be just her and the nominee being heard, no other witnesses.. so in the end it's still gonna be a matter of he said she said. at least anita hill had the advantage of having an FBI investigation done before hand and was able to produce additional witnesses and she still wasn't believed. an oh, by the way anita hill is advising her not to go with this and allow them to put her in a he said she said situation.
let's see family is being harassed, receiving death threats, possibly not able to live in their own home... should I stay here and try to protect them, or fly off at the whim of a bunch of crazy arse politicians (on both sides, none of them really care about her, just how she can be used to serve them)....
which would you choose??

and, ya know what, it's really surprising just how fast all those women who knew the guy way back when got together and wrote a letter attesting to his character. a;most like the mighty hand of God rapped them all up side of the head and spoke in his loud thunderous voice..... materializing a stone tablet and chisel and dictated the whereabouts of all those other women telling them all to find each of... bretty boy needs your help!!!

it's both sad and funny the level at which you and yours fail to grasp this.

You want the FBI to investigate this. This, being a 30 year old crime, that may have happened, at some place. Notice I didn't mention a date, a location, a time, a #ing year. There is nothing to investigate, other than the political motivations of the accuser. Unless she can find a way to remember the details, she is perpetuating a farce that should embarrass all involved, but the level of intellect seems to be at such a low bar, that this seems acceptable.

When they go low, the left digs in the basement.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Are you talking about the woman who lives in Mexico and has since deleted her tweet?

oh boy
russian twitter bots blame incoming in ....5...4...3...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

source.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Anita Hill accusation received a FBI investigation due to the event occurring while Thomas was her supervisor and working for the federal government. Thus it fell within the federal jurisdiction.

The FBI and DOJ have already stated that Feinstein sent the letter of Ford's to them. They determined it did not fall within the jurisdiction for a federal investigation and closed the case. They filed the letter in Kavanaughs background file (Sept 12) and stated it is up to the hearing committee to make judgement.

So, this is Ms. Ford's chance to be heard. If she chooses not to show up on Monday, they should continue on with their confirmation vote. Her accusation is on record.

Perhaps the democrats will assist her afterward in hiring private investigators to prove her case and will be able to make a case for impeachment at a later date. I would have thought if there was true concern and serious, investigators would have been digging since July. Being that is not the case, it definitely seems to be simply a political game.

Simply another lesson of a loyal supporter being used and left to deal with the blowback as the political agenda moves on to Plan X, Y, and Z.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh boy
russian twitter bots blame incoming in ....5...4...3...

LOL! What's so funny about this is the fact my sister just brought this exact story up to me earlier this morning that she found on twitter. She says the woman has since deleted her tweet. My sister pointed out that this woman claims that she remembers talk going on at school, but my sister claims that the accuser claimed she thought this happened over the summer when school was out because she was wearing a bathing suit when it happened? I haven't researched the accusers statements on when she thinks it approximately happened, I'm just going by what my sister told me.

link   
What is there to investigate?
The alleged incident occurred at a location (she can't remember where),
On a date (she can't remember when),
At a party with a few other people (she can't remember who or how many)
She can't remember how she got there,
She can't remember how she got home.
She didn't file a police report,
She didn't tell another soul, not even her best friend, until some 30 years later in couples counseling.
Her current recollection of the event differs from the therapist's notes that were taken when she discussed the incident in her counseling session.
The lie detector test she took was administered by a private investigator of her choosing that she was comfortable with.

There is no physical evidence.
There is no other indication or evidence that BK ever behaved in a similar manner with anyone else before or after this incident.
The alleged victim and alleged perp were minors at the time.
The statute of limitations for the alleged offense expired 20+ years ago.
A cold case.
It matters not whether an investigation is begun, because at the end of the day, all we are left with is her word against his.

ELO
edit on 9191818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well, even if we accept the plausibility of it for a moment, its still the word of someone who apparently wasn't present when the incident occurred and only heard about it after the fact, backing up the accusations of someone who is unwilling to testify under oath before Congress without conditions.

Yep, seems totally legit.

link   

Do you recall where you read that? Or the woman's name?

Since the accuser claims she didn't tell anyone until 2012, who would have told?

Kavanaugh? Judge? One of the others present at the"party"?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
but what if her story IS true? I mean if you are gonna invent a story like this, why bring a buddy of the person you are accusing into the picture... a witness, who by the way isn't willing to testify under oath what what he does or doesn't know either? and well congress has decided that there should be no other people testifying anyways.. got to hurry ya know.

and well, we got a whole slew of women that came before her, Ray Moore's accusers, Trump's accusers, all portrayed as being "political players", god diggers and on and on... and ya know, you can't rape a women in a pair of tight fitting jeans!!
so women squeeze yourself into that pair of jeans and lay aside those pretty skirts and dresses and carry a big stick to club the fool that decides to grab your tit, like versa croe thinks every man is doing...

but.... why did they wait so long to say anything???
read your danged posts!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
interesting development
especially for those who should have by now left the stage....
www.foxnews.com...

"I think that’s a reasonable request," Clinton said. "The White House could answer it very quickly by asking the FBI to reopen its background check and to take into account the accusation that's been made and to gather the evidence about what can be known. So far, they haven't done that."

hmm a "reasonable" request to have the potus direct the fbi to open an investigation into a decades old sexual assault case??
careful when you open that yap hillary
www.cnsnews.com...

Commenting on Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a beer party some 36 years ago and that the FBI must investigate the matter now before she will testify about the supposed incident, Juanita Broaddrick tweeted that if the FBI goes back that far then it must also "investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too."

Juanita Broaddrick, a retired nursing home administratior, has long maintained that Bill Clinton, when he was the Arkansas Attorney General, raped her -- a "forcible, brutal rape" -- in a hotel room in Little Rock, Ark., on April 25, 1978. At the time, Broaddrick was 35, Clinton was 31.

oh and this lady has the date and location......

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

but what if her story IS true? I mean if you are gonna invent a story like this, why bring a buddy of the person you are accusing into the picture... a witness, who by the way isn't willing to testify under oath what what he does or doesn't know either? and well congress has decided that there should be no other people testifying anyways.. got to hurry ya know.

and well, we got a whole slew of women that came before her, Ray Moore's accusers, Trump's accusers, all portrayed as being "political players", god diggers and on and on... and ya know, you can't rape a women in a pair of tight fitting jeans!!
so women squeeze yourself into that pair of jeans and lay aside those pretty skirts and dresses and carry a big stick to club the fool that decides to grab your tit, like versa croe thinks every man is doing...

LOL!

He doesn't want to testify because he doesn't remember any of this occurring and doesn't want to be involved in this womans charade. I wouldn't want to be associated with her either.

You should seriously go to Mardi Gras some year and try to shame the ladies there.....it would be fun to see their own responses to you.

Cant seem to find where I said every man is grabbing tits....seems to be more of your just reading what you want and posting based on RHHHHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have had a court date a time or two and really don't recall having the chance to say no i don't feel like being there.

Move ahead

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Why bring in Mark Judge? Seriously? He wrote a memoir (Wasted) about his drunken sex crazed days at High school. He obviously was a perfect choice to make. I would be surprised if they did not include him.

I am still curious who the other 2 people at this party were? She remembers Kavanaugh and Judge...why not name the other 2 who could possibly refute Kavanugh claim of not being there?

link   
Fox News just now: sources there will be NO FBI investigation into Kavanaugh allegations.

link   

Maybe this bombshell witness can remove the fog of trauma from Ford, help her remember, before Monday's deadline.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
just her and him, no other testimonies allowed...
nope those counselors aren't allowed or any other mental health experts that could explain the psychological effects of rape and why it so often takes so long for women to speak up about it.
not her husband who know who the person was, although I'll admit he would be a questionable witness.
not the nominee's buddy who she says was present in the room... no, he can't be there to tell anyone under oath that he has no idea what she is talking about... or if the O'Kavenaugh referred to in his book is indeed Kavenaugh..
just her, and him.... he said, she said...
heck she might as well just dump all her mental health medical records regarding this, along with her story of what happened, a statement from her husband and counselor's onto the web for us all along with the congress, to see if we wish to look into it.. or better yet, write a book and make herself some money.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join