It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Market Soon To Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes, that's right, very soon all your gold will see a dramatic drop in its value.

Somehow the site admins and programmers left a loophole in the system that allows annoying forest trolls to reach gold member status in less than a mere 7 years of posting!

I encourage the higher-ups to fix this oversight immediately by creating platinum, diamond, adamantium status and so on...something reserved for the true greats of ATS.

I had lurked a long time before creating this username. I never had a desire to post threads, leave snarky comments, or become an actual member. But the lightheartedness, camaraderie, and humor finally drew me into the fold.

I saw a place where we could express our outlandish beliefs and stories, and still have a chuckle about them at the end of the day. This was the key, and this is what continues to make ATS my home away from home.

ATS allowed me to unburden a great weight I held with me for many years. I was finally able to share some of my experiences with a crowd that welcomes its members, instead of ridicules them--that resonates a feeling of community, instead of alienation and isolation.

Of course there have been times of bitter arguments, and I too, have found myself knee-deep in the mud. This is normal in any community and it shows we all still strive for the same goal: to deny ignorance through our personal experience, observation, and interpretation of the fascinating world around us. We challenge each other to continue our quest and find answers.

On a personal level, ATS has allowed me to feel warmth and friendship in times when I had none. I have been able to reach out and find a familiar soul in an otherwise barren daily life.

I thank everyone for all their support and presence over the years. Stay awesome ATS!

Don't let the gold schmutz fool you. I always have been and always will be medi-ocre

edit on 16-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

LOL,

They "made" me register when I could not post as "anonymous" any longer.

And I had to post on ObamaCare.

Oh, BTW... We Were Right!
edit on 16-9-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's because of William Devan. Jerk.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Even were ATS to turn out to be a honey pot and social engineering testing ground, the camraderie, learning, and thinking exercises have been great.

You remain one of my favorite ATS family members, Buddha. Keep on keepin' on, Brudda!

As far as metal designations---do we not have an Aluminum Contributor designation??? If not somebody needs to fix that.

edit on 16-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I will say this and this alone:
You have GREAT taste in music.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As an internet expert and scientist, I can only conclude that it is because there are not enough hot babes in tube tops on trampolines.

What was the question again?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Making mediocre a reason to get up in the morning.
Can I join???

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

When you think of the big picture and stories from Sumerians and how we were created to mine gold,ever wonder why the leaders covet gold?seems there is more to the story,we will be visited and these people will try to barter with gold for who knows what,we will never find out till the hour

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody really cares what I think, or takes the time to read my typically rather wordy posts, but I enjoy participating on ATS.

It helps me to establish some form of communications with other of Earth's sentient beings. I find most people to be too stupid to talk to face-to-face.

Perhaps I can one day rise to the level of Toxic Lead Contributor.

-dex

top topics

join