It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc
You sure this is a reliable source?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The New York Herald was a large-distribution newspaper based in New York City that existed between May 6, 1835, and 1924 when it merged with the New-York Tribune.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I have a sweet, innocent, loving and kind little daughter. If she is ever harmed, particularly, but not limited to a pedophile...my wrath will know no bounds.

I wouldnt bother with the above theatrics unless the judge was party to it, I would however tread on the darkside...the beating and fear I would put such a bastard through has no words capable of describing it...it wouldnt be quick

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I would go medieval on their ass. I would see them as no more than an annoying pest to be dispatched of.

I would say “ No! Your ears you keep and I’ll tell you why. I would leave your perfect ears so you could hear every woman and everybchild say, dear god what is that thing.” ~The Princess Bride
Zero sympathy for those that hurt the youth. If I did it, kill me. You have my permission, no consequences.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

As a father, I understand you completely.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I would do that now and my daughter is 33

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
After hearing about this... I will sleep soundly tonight.

I hope they never catch the executioner.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry, it's probably a hoax. Same exact story from a year ago. Just the town has changed.

www.ayupp.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
People ask whether the murderer or the pedo are worse. But the worst is a corrupt Judge because we trust them to do whats right and protect us from evil. Letting a guy who raped an 8 year old walk free is nobodys idea of "justice".

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit
You sure this is a reliable source?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The New York Herald was a large-distribution newspaper based in New York City that existed between May 6, 1835, and 1924 when it merged with the New-York Tribune.

You may be right about this being a fake story. Your post motivated me to do a little research, and a quick look-see indicates this is one of those stories floating around on various websites.....probably to gauge society's overall reaction to pedophilia.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This sounds like that part where Rorschach from Watchmen mutilated some criminals.
edit on 9/15/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I have a sweet, innocent, loving and kind little daughter. If she is ever harmed, particularly, but not limited to a pedophile...my wrath will know no bounds.

I wouldnt bother with the above theatrics unless the judge was party to it, I would however tread on the darkside...the beating and fear I would put such a bastard through has no words capable of describing it...it wouldnt be quick

Yeah, I am pretty even keeled. However, if someone were to harm my daughter like that, evil doesn't even begin to describe the depraved things I'd do to a pedo. Death would be compassion.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
People ask whether the murderer or the pedo are worse. But the worst is a corrupt Judge because we trust them to do whats right and protect us from evil. Letting a guy who raped an 8 year old walk free is nobodys idea of "justice".

There are degrees of evil that exist in this world.
There are people in our own country that do not think twice of excusing the killing of women and children in other countries through our war machine. I hope those people join the pedos in HELL.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

The idea that ending a life is more horrific than destroying a life is whimsical. The pedophile was put out of his misery, but his victims will suffer for years to come

Exactly. Not to mention a lot of victims grow up with f..ked up ideas about love, sex, and trust and then go on to perpetuate the abuse

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Sorry, it's probably a hoax. Same exact story from a year ago. Just the town has changed.

www.ayupp.com...

The Aurora Illinois newspaper (where this allegedly happened) published an article two days ago, saying it's a FAKE.

SOURCE: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Charlie Daniels - Simple man

As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse
For the raping and the killing and the child abuse
And I've got a way to put an end to all that mess

Just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

Thats my view

Simple Man - CDB

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

advice on the veracity of such tails :

always ask - wheres the back story ?

hint - in this case - like all fakes - there is not one

PS - the back story - is the news of his bail , the rape accusation etc etc et

stand-alone tail of an alledged evvent that is the culmination of previous " matters " = fake

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"Some people should die, its just unconscious knowledge..."
Pigs in Zen, Perry Farrell, Jane's Addiction.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just out of morbid curiosity, what does torturing someone you intend to ultimately kill do?

Does it teach a lesson? I suppose it does, but it's a pointless one, as the asshole being taught that lesson is dead.

Vengeance, to make you feel better? It does nothing for the victim, nor does it do you any good, either.

I once held a young man against a wall with my hand around his throat, and my other hand was holding a knife against his family jewels...

My conversation boiled down to the following words: Leave. Shotgun. Tarp. Shovel. Alibi. ...and no one would miss you.

He'd threatened to harm someone near and dear to my heart. Had he actually done something to her, I'd have found out if I actually am smarter than the cops...'cause he'd have disappeared. It'd would have been quick, and easy. No torture. No making him sweat.

Other than the amount of time it'd taken to drive him to the place of his exit from this life...

The last sound he'd have heard would have been the ratcheting of the action. Then an unmarked grave out in the woods someplace.

I've said this on any number of occasions when this horrible topic comes up... Torture, the inflicting with deliberate intent, ultimately does as much harm to the torturer as it does the victim.

Notice, please, that I am not hinting that he/she walk away...because they wouldn't, if I've anything to say in the matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If it’s not true , it’s a damn shame. Cause I would be ok with it. I would not make it as a modern judge, I don’t think evil should be allowed out on bail. It’s not the logical thing to do.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This may be fake....but in Juarez Mexico this is everyday life for those folks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join