It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger for President...again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Alright, months ago I either started threads or posted to threads about this subject. I was shot down everytime by the constitution debate. And I said each time that the piece of paper would not hold them back if they wanted a foreign born citizen as president. Well, now's the time to test public opinion for this. Found this on Yahoo Mail.

Now, if they offered me a free iPod I might vote.

Just for fun here are some quotes from the new POTUS circa 2008. (not movie quotes)

"Don't worry about that." -on the environment

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

"From the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they're taxed. Then they go and get the cup of coffee, they're taxed....This goes on all day long. Tax, tax, tax."

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything."

"Nixon was always being attacked sexually. It was always said that he was a fag and that he had no sexual relations with his wife for 15 years and that was why he liked power. And Hitler had only one ball, and that was why he wanted to conquer the world." -in a 1977 interview with Time Out

"The c**k isn't a muscle so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure."

[edit on 2-23-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This thread should be in BTS, or even better, the trash.
No conspiracy and no link.

Sanc'.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oops. Wasn't thinking about the link.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I want Schwarzenegger and Ventura to run for the presidency. It will be like that battle scene from Running Man all over again.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I want Schwarzenegger and Ventura to run for the presidency. It will be like that battle scene from Running Man all over again.

I'm still pissed Gary Coleman didn't win the California election.

I wonder how many positive votes he's get from this national poll. I'm guessing he'll get quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is there anybody else from the cast of Predator getting into politics?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Arnold's a sweet guy and all, but the Presidency is out of the question. Even if an amendment to the Constitution is passed by Congress, it would take way too long for it to be ratified for it to help Arnold. Beyond that, given the political climate, such an amendment would not pass in Arnold's lifetime. He has too many enemies on the left for it to ever be passed as long as he breathes.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If this actually happens, we all need to watch Demolition Man again and watch it as knowing or unknowing prophesy. I posted a similar comment when Arnold was running for govinator, but if it happens...Oy! That's not the future I want for my kids! Buncha pussies!

new topics

top topics

join