It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conclusion of humans.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Really wasnt sure what forum to put this in, so please move if needed.

In your opinion how do you think the human race will die out. Now im not talking about the world, that we know. I'm talking about humans. How does our story conclude, islam take over the world, world wide nuclear war, what is the future, world wide religious war, from a gigantic asteroid like the dinos etc.

I personally think we will die off during a major event, somthing unseen. Like maybe a massive volcano that just covers the entire globe.

What are your ideas on our conclusion?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Humans will move to populate exoplanets. The early colonists will find technology has placed other humans on the planets faster than they have gotten there.

But all things considered, we will not die out. We will become the same issue on the galaxy as we are on earth. For better or worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
One day, a human will say to our future Artificial Intelligence overlords, "AI Moderators, if I'm not in the right category, please feel free to move me.

And they will. To the extinct category. And that'll be the end of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
We will evolve. I believe that at some point in the not so distant future people will start making designer additions to the human condition. The random changes in physiology caused by a billion years of life will become a plaything for society. Gene editting, designer babies, incorporation of alien DNA. Singularity, secondary evolution. I just wish i could be there for all of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog

What are your ideas on our conclusion?

1 feels some were told to WATCH over huemanity to prevent such immature ends.
So they would restart the cycle as suspected to have done before long ago. If planet destroyed left desolate like MARS/Aries...
Move to ANU one like TERRA/EA*

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Humans and animals and fish live and all other life came to life due to the fact that Mother Earth is here to give life to it in all forms.
Very easy to understand, air, water and what only God can see gives life to this planet.
edit on 0900000019122018-09-11T02:12:19-05:00121909am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000053122018-09-11T02:12:53-05:00125309am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000010132018-09-11T02:13:10-05:00131009am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
did you watch A.I. the robot kid with ability to love? yeah ok. in that movie humans evolved to be kinder spirited very high tech aliens.they could even resurrect humans for a while for good reasons if need be.
edit on 11-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think that the whole goal of human intelligence is life's way of protecting itself from outside threats like asteroids. Only now it has beginning to be a reality that humans could possibly prevent an asteroid impact by sending Bruce Willis into space. Life's goals are to spread and to evolve according to the environment. I think that evolving humans into creativity and intelligence is natures way of saying that it has had enough with all these impacts. It needed lifeforms that could potentially vaporize large things that are heading at their planet.

Intelligence seems to be hard to handle for nature though. Human intelligence is also currently causing an extinction event in nature and posing a threat by itself it seems. Those intelligent lifeforms have also become very proud and some of them think that they are above nature.
I still think that life is in control and it will only allow for human intelligence to destroy nature as an acceptable growing pain.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

i think what they mean with that is lets make this topic swell

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Oh, I think there will probably be major events that will kill large portions of the population at some point in the future but I doubt it will kill everyone at once .

I think humans will persist probably until the planet is no longer habitable. Even if 90% of the population were to die off there would probably be enough resources left to sustain whatever was left as long as the environment wasn't hopelessly toxic to all life. We will fade out, most likely. Or we will spread to other planets before we have to worry about it.

Of course there are many things that could go wrong and I'm not smart enough to know all of them.
edit on 11-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I Live in North West England in the county of Lancashire.
Back in the 1980's it was very common to see many young woman pushing pram's, some very young using the fact they were guaranteed a house from the local council back then even if they were singly but most married and under the age of 30, mothers over 40 were fairly uncommon.
Back in the late 90's the number young mothers seemed to have halved and it had become a socially insulting thing for them to be called pram faces.
Now you walk down the high street and you will barely see any one pushing a pram, no proud young mothers with there children and most often those you do see are in there 30's or 40's and beyond that you hardly even see parent's with there children out shopping.

I noticed that those born around the same time as I was were barely larger than our adult's generation but about the 1980's the kid's seemed to be suddenly larger probably down to whatever the hell was in there food and of course there are all of those vaccines which have (especially in Africa were the likes of the gates foundation were caught red handed) been linked to sterility and falling birth rates though they are not the only cause with pollution turning our wild life androgynous etc.

My take on it is this, a group of probably scientifically minded men and men in positions of extreme financial and political power set out to curtail our population in the developed world, they succeeded only too well for as our birth rates so artificially damaged and potentially permanently so fell the birth rates of nation's which they had no control over increased in line with the number of viable adult's capable of having children, there is one exception in the developed world Israel which has the highest birth rate of any developed nation - probably because they would not allow there people to be poisoned in this way.

So I believe the human race will be around for a good while yet, certainly far more then the pessimists view of 100 years, however I believe that most people's of the developed world shall become extinct victims of this slow and engineered holocaust.

edit on 11-9-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Natural disasters and extreme weather with masses of people relocating away from barren lands. Relocating in huge masses bring chaos all over the world. Battle of the survival of all time, diminishing food, water and supplies. Medicines runs out as chaos will destroy everything it meets including factories making them. It will be illnes , spred diseases and horror never seen before in human history.
In this point it doesn´t really matter who your God is. In early state of relocating of masses has also religious views included but later it is only you against others and what you can do for your own survival.

Surely hope Florence storm will lose its power and fade away

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I believe what the Bible says about God ending humanity.

The three-and-a-half years of "great tribulation" that takes place right before the Millennial Period will include all kinds of natural disasters (acts of God) and plagues that will take out a large chunk of humanity.

After that, God will show us a thousand years of peace and true understanding. When the thousand years are over, the whole universe will go up in flames and be replaced with a new heaven/earth.

Based on the fact that the Bible says that it will all end with a "great noise" and fervent heat, I'm guessing that God is going to end the world and the universe the same way He brought it in.

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

edit on 11-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Nice to see another Lancastrian on here!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

God will do what he say's but in his own time.

However mankind is very much acquainted with destroying itself, the former cataclysm's God sent according to the bible actually saved humanity, the age of Noah humanity was in danger of being completely wiped out by the descendant's of the fallen watchers and had degenerated into a blood thirsty war like species intent upon destroying one another.

After that time there was a short respite and then mankind once again succumbed to the dark side as the evil spirit's bound to the earth set about corrupting him once again even if not physically to the same extent as before but as the prophecy say's in that time it shall be as it was in the day's of Noah - if it is not already.

Every nation shall surround them on all sides, now every nation mean's that those whom would come to the defense of Jerusalem except for those that live there will be gone and only those whom are there enemy's shall remain.

www.discoverrevelation.com...

There shall be a new heaven and a new earth and they shall be one.

But does that mean the lord will literally destroy the planet?, the new heaven and new earth may be a higher plane or some such thing but the lord made this with his own hand's so shall he not then reclaim it, perhaps with his consuming flame, after removing the villain's and give it to new servant's? and as Jesus said there is nothing new under the sun does this mean that perhaps he has done this all before as part of the refining of our soul's to gather the few that are precious and most like to his will? so could pre-adamite theory be accurate and could there have been a plethora of previous pre-adamic ages and even previous human race's not necessarily in any way spiritually or even physically related to us except that they were created in there place and time by the same God almighty.
Pre-adamic theory is a hot topic not least because it was completely abused by racial supremacists wanting to justify slavery and indeed it's creator seems to have harbored this very belief in racial divide.
creation.com...
This alone makes me want to reject it out of hand but if I take the basic idea and ignore his other motivations meaning that were there human being's before Adam, well the bible does not say so but it does open up the door to certain gap's in the chapters of Genesis, however remember Jesus said every word was truth - so it is just how we are understanding them or NOT as the case may be - it is not what comes into us that defiles us but what comes out of us, not seeing a beautiful or even a naked woman making us lustful but our own heart's that are the source of this nature already within us which we must refine away.
I also do not accept any claim that human's are descended from apes, even pre-adamic man if he was real - she the link at the bottom of this post.
creation.com...
www.gotquestions.org...
www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...

My belief, Jesus is real other than that he will show us the truth or not as he see's fit.
BUT taking that then humanity will actually NEVER come to an end, it may be changed - in the resurrection there is no difference between a man and a woman, they shall neither be given nor taken in marriage and they shall have new body's like the angels?.

manasoldascoal.blogspot.com...
edit on 11-9-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It will be something unexpected that arises due directly to our own stupidity. Like opening a portal to hell with Cern. Something crazy as that, completely avoidable and totally the fault of the human race.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Or prince Charles greatest fear the grey sludge of nano robot's consuming the entire world, an electric dream's jilted computer setting out to destroy the human race because of a broken digital heart or worse.
You have put it perfectly anything is possible.
A random virus, an asteroid strike - not a big one we can see coming but a swarm of smaller fragment's after something disturbs the oort cloud and send's them hurting into the inner solar system.
An experimental gene therapy spawning a mutated virus.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Been here for quite some time and we have survived everything nature has thrown our way.

The Human race is rather hard to kill down to the fact that we adapt and overcome any and all obstacles placed in our path natural and Manmade.

The only thing that would happen is our respective societies would be set back 20-2000 years dependant on the veracity of the ELE, an even full-blown nuclear war would not wipe out our race.
edit on 11-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The fact that Revelation 20:14 tells us that death and hell will be thrown into the lake of fire tells us that all death will come to an end. In order for human death to end, all human life must come to an end too. There will be no more chances for humanity to exist and be corrupted again. All will be as it was meant to be in our new incorruptible bodies on our new incorruptible heaven/earth.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I admire your optimism.

Me, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that mankind are their own worst enemy and as our technological advances outstrip our mental capacity at some point we'll well and truly screw up......

That'll probably be the end of this cycle, then the wheel will turn and it'll happen all over again.

Or maybe we'll just de-evolve?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join