It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump using Omarosa to get the Hillary/Russia collusion story out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sure seems like it to me.

How else would the audience of the view get this info?

The Tape is not damning to Trump at all. IMO

Omarosa Plays Secret Recording of President Trump Talking About Hillary’s Phony Russia Dossier on ‘The View’ (VIDEO)

The relevant portion is at 25:15 to 26:04

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Strategy is working !!

This could be a great exposure.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As I've said before, two Chess masters in a match for survival....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Who cares

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yeah, this makes sense.

See ya in November.

Under your usual bridge?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

OMG, if Trump and her are chess masters.. Sounds more like Lloyd and Harry to me. Why anyone would continue to give her airtime is beyond me. Not a Trump fan, but if anyone has proven they are all about the media exposure it is her.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

OMG, if Trump and her are chess masters.. Sounds more like Lloyd and Harry to me. Why anyone would continue to give her airtime is beyond me. Not a Trump fan, but if anyone has proven they are all about the media exposure it is her.

And the Liberals are eating it up. They can't get enough of it. They don't know how to play chess I guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga
Nope they're not, think who's in charge of the old Deep State and the challenger...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So Obama vs The People, represented by Trump.

I may have to buy a truckload of popcorn for November...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It sounded more like the left trying to get out in front of and discredit a story before it becomes mainstream. At least that's how I took it.

They shrugged off his comment like it was a lie and tried to make it appear that he was projecting himself onto Hillary.

Fortunately the majority of American's are not complete idiots and zombie sheep to the MSM. The truth will come out and the majority of US citizens right and left will understand the truth and get behind prosecution of those who broke the law by weaponizing our intelligence community.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That's exactly what I'm wondering.

I'm also wondering if any other "villains" are really heroes... And if any "heroes" are really villains.

The only thing I'm sure of is that nothing is what it seems.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

She is total idiot, and her friends at View not much far from her in that respect.

I mean, they run the tape and in that tape Trump says the case is solid against Hillary and outlines the reasons.

And somehow they do not register it.

What a riot.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Yeah, this makes sense.

See ya in November.

Under your usual bridge?
Cool, we'll be waiting 🐊

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Fortunately the majority of American's are not complete idiots and zombie sheep to the MSM.

You're correct we are not zombie sheep. The truth about trump is what is being revealed by anyone and everyone who has worked closely with him. He is unstable he doesn't know what he is doing. He's losing it. He's having a breakdown.
There's your truth.
No one weaponized the intelligence community until trump got in there and tried to use it against his ex opponent. To take the focus off the fact he colluded with a foreign nation to disrupt and abort our democratic process. He is the criminal and it is his criminal behavior that is being revealed.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

yeah they're idiots. That's why they are on a very successful TV show. Meanwhile some people are sitting at home picking lint out of their belly buttons calling people way more successful than them idiots.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Is Trump using Omarosa to get the Hillary/Russia collusion story out?

No, she's using him to cash out. Again.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

To take the focus off the fact he colluded with a foreign nation to disrupt and abort our democratic process.

So what was hiring Christophere Steele, to create a dossier to influence voters ? Does his Russian Agents as sources not bother you ? I mean he used Russians, to create a THING of value intended to influence voters.

Not really expecting an answer, you won't respond to other asinine statements... Like how did the DoD force Trump to lower flags, while having to kiss his ass as he, "Can make them pay the price" . Or like how you claimed it was totally normal to give State Department Laptops with Government information on them to family members after you leave the D.o.S. ; Like Huma did with the pedophile Weiner...

Delusional.

EDIT: The View.... Where the lowest common denominator goes to get "the scoop". Them playing the tape was pretty funny though.

edit on 11-9-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

At this point it is obvious you are either a shill or delusional.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: deckdel

yeah they're idiots. That's why they are on a very successful TV show. Meanwhile some people are sitting at home picking lint out of their belly buttons calling people way more successful than them idiots.

By that standard I guess Trump's success means he can't be an idiot either.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The genius of Trump combined with the T.V. experience of Omarosa.

Ref: twitter.com...

Does anyone remember when Omarosa was treated like an Auntie-Tom, Trump-loving piece of trash by THE VIEW in early 2017?

new topics

top topics

join