It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac Miller overdoses. Writer of 2011 hit, "Donald Trump" Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just happened to notice, been deciphering the hell out of the subliminal messages being passed lately.
Mac Miller, who I myself remember going to a concert of his and Wiz Khalifa, back when I was in high school.
Today died of a Overdose at his L.A. home.

Even though, he had a documented drug problem. Seem's rather timely.
But the coincidence of it all, just seem's extra sketchy...

Mac Miller had released the hit song back in 2011, long before the Donald Trump phenomena of Today.
youtu.be...
I'ma take over the world when i'm on my Donald Trump #, while these hater's get mad.

That's all good and fun conspiracy diving, but connecting it to the present seems pretty relevant.

Trump at his campaign rally the day before had earlier then my clip provides had called them plainly, "Hater's." Then later goes even further into calling them the deep state, and Secret-agenda's as being main EXISTENTIAL threat to Democracy," and sharing it will ALL be coming to light. Last time this was threatened, we ended up with JFK's brains in the street.
www.youtube.com...
And ever since Fox New's has been showing, and BLASTING ALL the Established connection's of their Corruption we've been learning through legal mean's, over the past year and a half. And hinting at one of the most sinister, and ugly Take-over on our Country, ever.
And since then Obama has came out of hiding aswell. What a day to pick after 2 year's.
I had noticed a report the day before as well, watching Fox in the morning, where they mentioned a odd Pizza related short little piece, "2300 Hospitilation's over Pizza related injuries." Citing, flames or burning from the pan as being the main causes... A rather odd thing for them to put through, for no other reason. Fox has been playing the symbolism's hard in the past few day's as well ever since Big Tech has decided to purge Conservative voice following AJ, following all this Democratic dirt. Fox has become the main form of crushing the other network's LIES

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Overdosing is the inevitable conclusion for most junkies, so I don't see the coincidence.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Natural Selection, Self Correction, Cause and Effect...pick your poison....he certainly did! He's kicking it with John McCain... He aight!

a reply to: Blackhawk0044

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

lol are you really trying to conflate a concidence between a junkie dying as a Trump hit and the innumerable Clinton coincidental suicides?

Now thats hillarious

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ever listened to his music?

Almost all of it is about drugs.

The dude had plenty of money and loved drugs, that's usually a death sentence.

He even had lines about not wanting to be in the 27 club.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

More likely caused by depression due to his love interest, Ariana Grande, getting engaged to Pete Davidson. Pete Davidson, the guy who got a tattoo of Hillary Clinton because she's his hero.
edit on 9/8/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why are these people posting with out DD... Your not alone brother. I made my account being a 7 year lurker just to say that man.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Just another dead no talent junkie, no conspiracy here man

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Just another dead no talent junkie, no conspiracy here man

Just another failed M&M clone. They got a closet full of these guys, not identical clones but test tubers all sourced from the same original (Not Eminem, the ORIGNAL MM is Malcolm McLaren. Not sure what's so special about that guys dna.)

top topics

join