It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India's Government Remote Viewers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"Remote-viewing Indian intelligence makes India withdraw from SAARC meet in Bangladesh all of a sudden to protect India's leaders from Islamic militants.

According to sources in New Delhi, field intelligence, remote viewers in India's military intelligence RAW and satellite feed from communications channels confirmed that Islamic militants were planning a major strike against Indian leaders during the SAARC meeting. Bangladesh has harbored Islamic militants and has secret training camps to train them."

Are the US of UK governments this open about the use of Remote Viewing/Influencing?

What (if any) is the law regarding Remote Viewing for personal gain (gambling/lottery, stock market, etc)?

Does anyone here have any real experience with Remote Viewing? Not a friend-of-a-friend-that-knows-a-guy-that-took-a-class...but a real, personal interaction with successful Remote Viewing/Influencing.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Emmett_Dabru]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Every water large department has a dowser on staff. Every large brokerage firm has forcaster, somewhere on the payroll. Of course, they're not actually paid to dowse or forcast, they're usually "Water Consultants" or "Strategic Planners".

Nobody admits it, but this stuff is more frequent than you realize. Nobody uses the term PSYCHIC or even Remote Viewing, because the negative connotations are incindiary. Plus, the kooks come running out of the woodwork. Everyone with a lost dog and a lotto ticket suddenly knows your phone number.

When you get right down to it, and strip away all the bull, the spirituality, talking to space aliens and long dead [ fill in the blank mystical, moldy, undead teacher] stuff, you find that through simple genetics and evolution, the human brain is a terrifying machine, capable of scary things. With a degree of uncanny accuracy that simply cannot be explained.

The people who are really good at it don't want any attention. The fakes will tell everyone and their cousin. Wear a sign on their back.

As for the government, who knows? Everybody hears stories. Some people even have recruiter stories. Can't believe everything you hear though.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
When all else is said and done, my opinion closely matches your own, brimstone...a good, practical, somewhat cynical, but realistic, assessment, imo.
For anyone else who might want some links that allow yourself and friends to explore RV'ing yourselves, in a friendly, relaxed way, just do a search on the words, "remote viewing parties", I just did so and found enough good links listed that your curiosity should be satisfied on many levels.
bubbabak

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have personal experience in remote viewing and i have to agree with brimstone735 that it is not always a good idea to advertise that fact, once you go down that road there is no return to normalicy.

A while back i challenged an ATS member who was (IMO) judging peoples psychic abilities In a post he had written that also included remote viewing.This person had limited experience past finding someones keys or something, and an online course at the "Class" you mention.
Long story short after a few heated words this guy had the temerity to say to me that instead of challenging his demeaning bravado, that i find another members lost dog who had asked for help in his post instead.This is the type of thing that happens alot and shows how little people really know about RV and other psi abilities.

I think most major world intel agencies have a program in place having to do with RV. And as far as morality goes it is up to the individual their own guidlines are the only law that governs this.If you want to know more about the posibilities of using RV in the stock market or other ventures, you should read Joeseph Mocmonegales book "the ultimate time machine".
very interesting read about posible future finacial events.
Parker

[edit on 23-2-2005 by parker]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I fear that I may fall into the group you mention - the one that knows " little...about RV and other psi abilities" - for one reason:

It seems appropriate to me that a person claiming psychic abilities would be expected to substantiate the assertion. Not necessarily on command (find this dog/win that lottery/bend my spoon), but certainly in some fashion.

Are Psi-tools able to be turned on and off? Can they be withheld at will, or tortured into usage? Forgive my ignorance - and thank you for your patience.

I wonder what impact, if any, the lurch towards Conservatism seen in the USA will have in regards to the continued funding of PsyOps by a conservaholic (addicted to Conserva-votes) Congress....

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Emmett_Dabru]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
On the contrary i dont think you are ignorant at all, you have already demonstrated a willingness to learn more about this subject i think thats great.
The only person you have to prove abilities too is yourself at least that how i look upon this. Thats exactly how i got into this i wanted to see if it was for real.And its not a matter of turning it on or off you just kind of get into a grove with practise and experience.
you should really try this yourself im sure you would have sucsess.
As far as goverment envolvement goes in PsyOps i dont think it will see the light of day,once the original remote viewing unit was alegedly dis banded it went black. Congress wont know a thing about it.

Sorry this last post was so disjointed, i was doing several things at once.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There are a few yahoo groups, type in remote viewing, viewer, or rv in yahoo groups. There's a few that actually talking about remote viewing stocks, lottery, future events, and other things.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sorry to break this, but IndiaDaily isn't exactly the best source of information... It's more than likely fake. Interesting article though!

Check out this link for more info on IndiaDaily:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/23/2005 by chiS2000]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
There are a few yahoo groups, type in remote viewing, viewer, or rv in yahoo groups. There's a few that actually talking about remote viewing stocks, lottery, future events, and other things.

The yahoo groups are self grandizing, pity parties, lacking both common sense and rational thought. Filled almost entirely willing martyrs and those with mental illnesses, with time on their hands. If you want to see a disturbing bit of group thought and sheepism, check out the yahoo psychic groups. Kool aid drinkers.

Last time I read several, they were planning to create an international database of psychics, to make tracking and locating easier. I thought it was just about the stupidest thing I had ever read. The last thing anybody should do is put a nametag on that says, "Hi, my name is...I'm a psychic"

More often than not, people with sever emotional distress and personal problems flock to these places like moths to a flame, looking for absoluteion and answers that they're really not supposed to have.

new topics

top topics

join