It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Too Can Occupy Donald Trump's Head!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You realize when you libs make a comment like that it makes you look even worse right? So you claim a moron with no brain beat your beloved Hillary and Obama? and the entire establishment?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well the head is an accurate representation...it's empty.

But I don't understand the motive, and frankly i'd rather look at a macaroni piece made by my friends' daughter, Not because this is Trump, it's because artists are so arrogant and pretentious and ka-ching-it's funny.

If I saw this in an exhibit, I'd say 'ok it's Donald Trump' and wouldn't raise an eyebrow. Some people don't know how to art-it's the pleasure of creating said art, and I believe tapping into the zeitgeist and exploiting Trump for your own benefit is not kosher.

edit on 2-9-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

You realize when you libs make a comment like that it makes you look even worse right? So you claim a moron with no brain beat your beloved Hillary and Obama? and the entire establishment?

It's been a thing with liberals for a long time.

Reagan? Alzheimers and a doddering fool.

Clinton... genius.

Bush? Can't even read.

Obama? Smartest man in the universe... possibly not even a man but a demigod.

in the last election...

Hillary? Smartest woman ever, more qualified to be President than the former Demigod Obama.

Trump? Lies, cheats, steals, is stupid and probably broke.

The left cannot understand the ideas of constitutional conservatism. It is a foreign concept.

They DO know, however, that they are right and anyone else is a doo-doo head and should be mocked for thinking differently.

They are bigoted bullies. in essence.

My question to the OP is... if a Trump hater sat inside it, could that be considered a crude babushka dolll?

]
edit on 2-9-2018 by Lumenari because: Got my Russian dolls wrong!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: 14377

Yea Trump is so dumb he's worth billions of dollars. How are you doing ?

Well, he claims to be worth billions of dollars.

But we don’t know, for a fact, that what he claims to true is true, or if it’s just another “alternate fact”.

He's worth 3 to $10 billion. But I won't even argue that. Lets say he's worth 10 million. The same question applies. How are you doing?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's as bad as those "Make America's Desks Great Again" pencil sharpeners.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Praise god. I was jonesin for another Trump thread.

lol!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Luckily there's thing called freedom speech. So cool. Let's make fun of Trump. Awesome. I'm two years old.

Now, let's make fun of Mohammad. Let's see how that works out.

Gotta enjoy that Constitution that Trump is protecting.

"Literally Hitler"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It's been a thing with liberals for a long time.

Reagan? Alzheimers and a doddering fool.

Clinton... genius.

Bush? Can't even read.

Obama? Smartest man in the universe... possibly not even a man but a demigod.

in the last election...

Hillary? Smartest woman ever, more qualified to be President than the former Demigod Obama.

Trump? Lies, cheats, steals, is stupid and probably broke.

The left cannot understand the ideas of constitutional conservatism. It is a foreign concept.

They DO know, however, that they are right and anyone else is a doo-doo head and should be mocked for thinking differently.

They are bigoted bullies. in essence.

My question to the OP is... if a Trump hater sat inside it, could that be considered a crude babushka dolll?

]

Just put a label at the top and call it a "safe space"

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Of course this is just y'all's narrative (Hillary + Obama) cause you gotta have enemies. As if there is some big spread between those 3. Hillary is merely Trump lite. And Obama is merely Hillary lite. All right-of-center corporatists. Not a leftist in the bunch. Trump is just a di_k about it. And people love some di_k.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Wait, just to be clear, we are talking about the same Trump that literally can't handle (and on a daily basis mind you) other people talking about his idiocy and exercising their own 1st amendment rights? That Trump? Twitter-tirade Trump? The Trump that has made fun of countless people? The one that would silence his critics if he could? I mean, he's tried. Oh man, I hope you don't mean that one... cause that would be kinda weak if that was who you meant.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
made my day
very beautiful.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

LOLOLOL Thank you I needed a good laugh today. You seriously believe Barack and Hillary are Center Right? That is funny. and you are insane

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: rollanotherone

Wait, just to be clear, we are talking about the same Trump that literally can't handle (and on a daily basis mind you) other people talking about his idiocy and exercising their own 1st amendment rights? That Trump? Twitter-tirade Trump? The Trump that has made fun of countless people? The one that would silence his critics if he could? I mean, he's tried. Oh man, I hope you don't mean that one... cause that would be kinda weak if that was who you meant.

When has he tried to shut down any opposition? Did he march the SS into media outlets and shoot journalists on live TV? Oh man. I need to look this up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join