It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti American Indoctrination-Portland P. S. "SJGuide" Advocating & Awarding Murder to Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OK WTF ! if we as America do not stand up right now and demand this Communist Indoctrination be illegal in PUBLIC SCHOOLS . This was Purchased by Portland Public Schools to be given to 3500 teachers btw....

This is OUTRIGHT MARXIST & COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA IN OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

Here's a few EXAMPLES Of what is being pushed now For Portland's PS Children:

-Praising & Promoting Islam, Che Guevara, Black Panthers,
- Denies 9/11 & They launch right into promoting Islam,
-They refer to Thanksgiving as the “National Day of Mourning”
-A section to help teachers to stop using offensive and oppressive terms such as “boy” or “girl”
-They celebrate the anniversary of the founding of North Korea & IRAN
- instead of honoring those who lost their lives in the Pearl Harbor attack, this teacher’s guide celebrates the birth of Noam Chomsky.
-For April, they encourage students to “demand gun control.”
and then there;s this:

The planners end with a set of certificates that teachers are encouraged to award students. One such award features a quote from Assata Shakur, a violent Black Panther activist who escaped from prison and fled to Cuba in the 1970’s after murdering a police officer in New Jersey. She is now one of the FBI’s most wanted and there is a $2 Million reward for her capture.

This IS promoting & advocating the Murder of Police Officers to children HOW IS THIS OK IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS?????

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

LOL I now KNOW what triggered means because I'm beside myself reading this.
edit on 29-8-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2018 by TheJesuit because: Add info

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Well this is in Portland.
Par for the course as they say.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If the people of Portland don't like it then they should have elected a different school board.

If they are happy, good to go.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Next they’re gonna tell us the Easter bunny steals aborted souls and Santa is always watching, but really it’s to see which kids are most delectable.

Also I’m surprised we didn’t see JFK was an villainous adulterer, and our Founding Fathers were cross-dressing puppy haters....

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Did you vote for the members on the board? Will you remove your child from the school system?

You do have children in the Portland system, correct.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That Publication is From a National Organization .... Its in a lot more than just one school system...

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Looks like a school book you'd get in Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

"Education for Liberation" Liberation of what exactly?

This is why Anarchists shouldn't be allowed into a position of public employment...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Actually the reference to the national day of mourning is not a replacement for Thanksgiving.

Both are listed on the 4th Thursday of November.

The day was created by native americans as a protest. But its usually only one the east coast.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So you want communism in America? Is that what your saying?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Who said the c word?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This looks like your bogey

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hey now, nobody called anyone a JT.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If the people of Portland don't like it then they should have elected a different school board.

If they are happy, good to go.

Not so much...if the school in Portland receives federal funds , wouldn't it seem appropriate that it should get some conservative teaching guide material ? Maybe, about the U.S. being a Republic and the importance of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights ?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They're advocating & AWARDING the MURDER of POLICE OFFICERS :

The planners end with a set of certificates that teachers are encouraged to award students. One such award features a quote from Assata Shakur, a violent Black Panther activist who escaped from prison and fled to Cuba in the 1970’s after murdering a police officer in New Jersey. She is now one of the FBI’s most wanted and there is a $2 Million reward for her capture.

MURDER Should NOT be Promoted in any way shape or form to CHILDREN

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Does't the board have final say unless there are federal regs that require certain things.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That is disturbing. I would hope the public their would force to administration to review this material and release a statement.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And to think, I used to love Portland. Glad I moved. I feel bad for my friends who are raising kids there.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Does't the board have final say unless there are federal regs that require certain things.

Don't know....just commenting on what seems like an obviously biased system.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is just really creepy. I thought this was some kind of fake news. But it's true!

More links:
Portland Rethinking Schools
Summer Camp for Teachers
Vestal Elementary School
Planning to Change the World
-- just search for the word "social" on each page to find the relevant material --

They are introducing preschool children to this Social Justice educational material. My God, how far left is Portland? I'm a moderate and I would raise holy hell if my granddaughter was exposed to this kind of crap!

-dex

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And to think, I used to love Portland. Glad I moved. I feel bad for my friends who are raising kids there.

To be fair, your friends technically aren't raising any children. They watch them temporarily outside of their state mandated brainwashing sessions. I'm sure they'll turn out just fine.
edit on 29-8-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join