It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Education By Entertainment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello lil hellions, did i mention? On her honor, the devil never even lived with insolent henchmen in our dimented dimension clenchin' to gods existential redemption for hell eons yet, law. All raw evil live war with wolf flows & love beast mode it is that peace zone, so reap what is sewn to see the seems of your own credo you seemingly own, vito corleonne. When you gotta go than ya gotta go brave to raid a stolen ancient gold scroll where strange hidden ninja assassin ghosts rose, ask pinnochio. He wont lie cause he knows i'll cut his nose & throat & throw it & him in his dads aninimate fire pit with an ocean rose. Time Is Money Enterprize, behold what this futures momentum of wrath fortold in code.

Now we few won our one wrote path of a true paschalion patch of lawn, we all fell on knees into lucifers parts trap. Have felony rap sheets from these chemical scraps which just happens to be mans key straight for a map to heavens gate, to heaven stat, to live forever ya, for heavens sake we scratched our earth in just 300 hundred years. Thanks to science you signed this world to teirs tearin' apart sinuses from aweful tears. Mario carted through space & sold our hearts to fear from before startin your son of a gummy bear automobiles. It's so wierd how we need to be carded to be here, wow, no longer fillin your gut & gtn up outta here. You need permission to live with technology, it's symbolical, is this actureally what you wanna be? A massacre of angels & aliens cause they dont agree with torturing animals for humanities supervised experimentation of some nuclear waste factory?, all to conquor the atmosphere of hells outerspace. It's slightly right in your face dumptruck with loose lugnuts but rest insured, satans pride is on the case.

If wired is wierd then why are we here when our sires osirus eyes require a phyce wards crystal clear mirror admired by mafia peers till it enquires an entire queer quior to sing in cheer for your cringy ears like them sirens whine? It's just like, sign on the rotted line & your life will be fine, phyce your bikes mine, what a nice guy, maybe next time buy a hubble to see the purchased hex signed merch. Like how thumbolina stumbles in yaya mumblin goes down onto church so she's humble with a thumb all in between her worthy bubble butt wonderin what the other junctions got besides a hearin infuction & liquor drought, but she wants em to lick her dry out. You got self esteam give it all you got cause i'll top a pot & watch the stream, monopoly. I'd still eat celine dion like fillet mignon even at 60, thats some odossy you outta see, shot, coterized colorblind & on tv.

Just some entertaining very exagerated conspiracy theory with maybe funny stuff there.
edit on 22-8-2018 by SatansPride because: Paragraphed I guess because people keep tellin' me it is much easier to read. Thanks for all of the advise people keep giving

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ok, please learn to paragraph. I didn't get past the second word because it's too ridiculous to read.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

All I think I understood is you want to hump Celine Dion?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Step into my office....we need stories

www.bonanzacreekranch.com...

You can write, here ya go....

www.celtx.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So did you bring enough drugs to share with everybody? Cause damn dude.....

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I can write stories...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Is this a rap, or perhaps even a def jam you wrote?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You work at Bonanza? Show merit

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It rhymes haha

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

You work at Bonanza? Show merit

Sometimes Bonanza Creek, sometimes Eaves ranch, Sometimes Cerro Pelon Ranch, GAlisteo basin ...all movie ranches.

I work all over Tamalewood, sometimes above the line, sometimes below. I'm at work now doing EPK.

Union Proud Union Strong....

edit on 22-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You really have to gimme something

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Among certain people you “share” and don’t demand!

Shame on you!

Plus you need to prove that you’re worthy by being cool. This thread is all but any of those things!

Thanks for the giggles!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

You really have to gimme something

you first.

send me a link to your imdb page and I'll show you mine.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

so your a hacker?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I do not appreciate someone trying to make someone elses money without thorally stealing it ha. do what you do, keep me out of it tho

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It's fun discussing philosophy with people when they are drunk.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

That took me like 8 hours to write

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

What?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join