It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Infowars banned from ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
When even Alex Jones has said that only idiots would believe a word he says, you've gotta wonder at the people who will defend him...

I think if I honestly knew something that could get me killed I would say that too.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: grey580

Why? Because it's all an act. This guy is a performance artist playing a character on his show. It's not real and only serves to make him money.

Quick! Special offer only $97.95 (previously $99.99) per 1lb. Organic*, natural** manure guaranteed*** free of GMO****

You have no clue, do you?

no....

Tell me something I don't know about Jones, hucksters and corporate media.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Tell me more.

I need details.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In order to understand Jones and his like one has to look at the greater area of conspiracy sites that all around the time of Trump became openly racists, alt right bigots.

They use to have legitimate conspiracy chops on things like 911 and JFK. As they dredge in the mud of ugly racism and other nutty conspiracies they bring down legitimate conspiracies to the swamp with them.

They’ve done their job well

Yes Jones if he were on ATS or any of his racist garbage and nutty conspiracies would be banned I suspect eventually

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Shill this shill that, why is is so hard to believe people are genuine?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In the last couple weeks alex has attempted to separate himself from maga and get back to his conspiracy roots. I hear he is now giving testimony about sandy hook.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join