It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candace Owens & Charlie Kirk Harrassed at Breakfast

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is all I am seeing here as well. How would this event be portrayed if some bumpkin was yelling at Oprah? Is this the sort of behavior Maxine Waters was advocating?

Pretty much.

It reminds of the days leading up to the civil rights era.

Targeting people because they "looked" different.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think we can all agree there are idiots on both sides of the aisle. But one side clearly harbors more bigotry and ignorance. THAT is the thing I see so called "liberals" failure to address.

The collective group think that is modern liberalism shields the radicals. This thread is a good example. Rather than address this "liberals" point at right wing radicals to deflect from the truth that about half of self claimed liberals are really just horrible humans masquerading as someone with morals and a consciousness. Just my observations as someone who was a "liberal" till they cast me out for questioning the narrative. Especially the BLM one...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Edumakated

That's not a Democrat, thats a nutcase.
Both parties need to distance themselves from this type of idiot.

I'm with you.
Just said the same thing.

People go right to the politics or their beliefs when they should go to their personality.

Asshole first. Lib or conservative 2nd

Many times the reason assholes are assholes is because of what they believe.

Op - .. The chain reaction we see with FB and Twitter and others is also a fear of the PC rubbish and being sued. Its a cowardly act against free speech no matter how you look at it.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't give a sh!t if you are left or right...mind your own business and leave people alone!!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Figured there would be some deflection claiming both sides do it. While I am sure we can find a video of some right wing nut at a political rally, I do think you'd be hard pressed to find conservative protesters targeting liberals trying to have breakfast or doing something nonpolitical. This type of behavior seems to be far more common on the left.

To be honest I am really concerned that those on the left don't see an issue with the harassment of university speakers, targeting conservatives in public whether it is disturbing them at a restaurant or vandalizing Trumps hollywood star. While I don't think most liberals support this type of behavior, the left seems to either ignore it or shield at a macro level.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Apparently it was okay when Sarah Sanders was hounded out of a restaurant.

I figured the same left-siding folks would be okay with this.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A bunch of white people harassed a black woman eating at a lunch counter.

Even better ... a bunch of white Democrats harassed a black woman eating at a lunch counter.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Apparently it was okay when Sarah Sanders was hounded out of a restaurant.

I figured the same left-siding folks would be okay with this.

I despise that lying Sarah, but leave her alone. She's about to bail anyway....

I sure would like the opportunity to give Alex Jones some of his own medicine.
edit on 7-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How are these dirty buttholes funded? It has to be someone with deep pockets.

This faction of the left looks to have taken a page from the TMZ playbook.

That is:
- TMZ runners recognize every celebrity/athlete; conversely, ANTIFA seems to recognize every conservative in government/(R)
- TMZ pays good wages to run around trying to interview every celeb/athlete getting off a plane/on the street; ANTIFA members are being paid to "protest" and be available at the drop of a hat to "protest". "Protest" means to scream you to deaf and throw some sort of waste/poo/liquid at the enemy, and whatever they do, they are not to debate with the enemy in a normal tone of voice.
- TMZ runners are not of high intellect (my opinion from observations); ANTIFA... obvious!
- People accept that TMZ and their in-your-face tactics is now just a part of not only Hollywood now, but wherever the story is... essentially everywhere; ANTIFA is definitely accepted by the (D)'s if not encouraged as we see with Mad Max, and they seem to be everywhere.
- Both are smelly stains on society!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A bunch of white people harassed a black woman eating at a lunch counter.

Even better ... a bunch of white Democrats harassed a black woman eating at a lunch counter.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Actually is was even better than that. They accused the black woman of being a white supremacist.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Words

Do they defend it? Or, as usual, do they simply refuse to report it?

I'm sure you will be the first to report right wing nuttery, right?

Hrm.

I'm far more concerned with the group claiming a moral duty to harass people they claim to be nazi scum or racists etc

The left endorses this behavior and pushes progressive intolerance to respectful debate because based on their logic why would you have a respectful debate with a nazi alt right scum of the earth.

They can't possibly be wrong about anything because they're fighting the good fight with the moral high ground.

We're living in reverse from the conservative Christian era

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

yeah i do

do you not understand it is a left/right thing?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Libs, how do you defend this nonsense?

That's an absurd question. Do you feel compelled to defend all the dumb # anyone who is ostensibly "conservative" does?

Just screaming at the top of your lungs like a petulant child is so supposed to convince folks like me that your policies are better?

Why do you assume this had anything to do with advocating policies? Looks like some culture war bull# where some screeching idiots were making assholes of themselves so that a couple of attention whoring idiots could play martyrs to their Twitter fans.

The whole thing seems a little off though. Candace Owens is not from Philly (she resides in NYC) and I don't know about Charlie Kirk but I don't think he's from Philly either. They just happened to wonder into a restaurant for breakfast and encountered 4 easily identifiable "Antifa" activists and everyone recognized one another and a flash protest commenced before they could eat and leave?

Where were they? Some tiny West Philly vegan cafe?

Don't get me wrong, there are Philly neighborhoods lousy with obnoxious 20-something would be social justice warriors who would definitely think this shame mob thing was some sort of cool and useful activist thing to do and are sufficiently moronic to serve up propaganda fodder like this bull# to these two but it all seems a little too convenient.

Did they leave their hotel, Uber half way across town and announce where they eating breakfast or something?

Either way, don't feel too bad for Candance and Charlie, they love this stuff. Nobody would know who they were if it weren't for the culture war bull#.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They threw water and eggs at them too.

Owens said she was being accused of selling out because she is african american. As if for some reason if you are black you MUST be a Dem or face persecution. Who is racist now?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

yeah i do

do you not understand it is a left/right thing?

I understand that we're seeing one particular side harassing people who are at private venues, participating in activities unrelated to their political bent. I don't recall seeing the Right Wing harass or stalk people in that regard outside of the pizza parlor fiasco, which largely involved a cadre of mental defectives who just happened to associate themselves with a political side.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Owens said she was being accused of selling out because she is african american. As if for some reason if you are black you MUST be a Dem or face persecution. Who is racist now?

Ah yes, the Harriet Beecher Stowe conundrum... because harassment and racism is OK so long as the target isn't living the approved stereotype.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ok.

the right is #ing awesome
the left are #

thats what you all want to hear so there you go

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yeah, selling out your race. Sounds like something a Nazi would say – Rassenschande – "blood disgrace". It's pure racism.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
pretty simple, they harass people not on the left in public, shadow ban, shutdown anyone who disagrees with them, have a legion of paid disinfo shills on the internet otherwise known as marketing companies and violently attack people at peaceful rallies

how about the police stop protecting them?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Keep excusing inexcusable behavior, just don't be surprised when mainstream America flips the bird towards that unacceptable noise and cold shoulders even the moderate candidates who choose to associate themselves with this noise.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join