It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phycic vampires???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
who here has had one??? i believe i've actually had two......

on was an invisible monster and the other was based off of a moster in marver super heros (black heart) mixed with some stories i read.. (laugh if you must)

they bolth happened at night........

the one that i call "the demon" that was real, happened in the middle of the night, when i was sleeping i always dreamed of it in the room i slept in, this happened in 6th grade and re- occured last summer.. it would float in my room and turn and say "i'll grind your bones" and i would wake up exausted..... my friends mom is a paghan and told me about pvs and said it seemed like a pv with obo's.
the invisible one.... it would start with my bet shaking, i would try to turn on the light but it never worked. this was just a nightmare i think or a pv that made me think it was a nightmare. i remember running for help in a hallway. but never getting to the end because it would grab me and pull me really fast.

anyone else have a phsycic vampire incedent??

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There has been a lot of discussion on Vampires here, including Energy/psychic vampires..... Try the search function....there should be some good threads for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I worked with a psychic vampire, she drained me of my will to live...

Lucky for me she left.
I feel renewed and my will to live is now back.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
DUH!

A psychic/physcic/phycic vampire by definition is someone who feeds off of another's energy
They manipulate you do get their own desires. Most people don't even realize they are pyschic vampires.. others utilize this.
Children are horrible little Pyschic vampires... they enjoy it immensly.

Like a younger child provoking an older child because they realize they won't get in trouble but will be comforted... that's just a quick scenario..

EDIT: ... I have NO idea what the heck the originator of this thread is experiencing.. but unless it was a physical person it wasn't a Psycic Vampire... not to mention this isn't a thread that should be under Mythical Beasts.... it should be under "Paranormal"

[edit on 21/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i hav i have.
i didnt even realise i was being attacked at first until i read a book on phycic vamps then i realized the truth i was a victim of phycic vamp. unfortunatly for that vamp it decided to come again when i was prepared. i have an abundance of energy and i know how to use it. ever seen what happens to a balloon when you fill it up with too much water same affect with energy and if you are like me and know how to work with energy you can take the left over mass of energy for yourself

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My ex was/is a psychic vampire, and prides himself on that! Just standing next to him, rather he intentionally means to do so or not, completely sucks the happiness right out of you!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
you get intentional and unintentional phycic vamps. your guy was obviously unintentional. i feel sorry for those type.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think energy vampires are real. you don't neccesarily have to not be out in sunlight, or eat garlic. In fact, anyone can be an energy vampire. without them selves knowing it. But not on the scale you talk of. Just making people tired and irritable, transferring moods into people, giving you bits of there aura, and stealing bits of yours, so they can feel better. I guess anyone can become an EV, you just have to be concentrating on negative thoughts towards that person, or be around them for a certain amount of time. You may not even realize if you are an EV; It just might be something natural for you(in which case people might subconciously avoid you) Ever notice how once youve been around some one, in a really bad mood, that makes your day worse? Or when you've been around some one in a good mood, and you've left them feeling terrible? Or you've "inherited" some ones mood? And left yours with them?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
I think energy vampires are real. you don't neccesarily have to not be out in sunlight, or eat garlic. In fact, anyone can be an energy vampire. without them selves knowing it. But not on the scale you talk of. Just making people tired and irritable, transferring moods into people, giving you bits of there aura, and stealing bits of yours, so they can feel better. I guess anyone can become an EV, you just have to be concentrating on negative thoughts towards that person, or be around them for a certain amount of time. You may not even realize if you are an EV; It just might be something natural for you(in which case people might subconciously avoid you) Ever notice how once youve been around some one, in a really bad mood, that makes your day worse? Or when you've been around some one in a good mood, and you've left them feeling terrible? Or you've "inherited" some ones mood? And left yours with them?

that is the essence of a phycic vamp

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
neither of those was an encounter with a phychic vampire.
if something like that were to happen it would be a demon.
phychihc vampires are nothing like demons.
they are normal people.
theyre really not how all this internet shi tmakes them out to be,
one thing that is for sure
they always know when something wrong.
they can read your emotions.
once they meet you, they know more about you that you do.
they also know when you lie.
they tend to be very emotional to.
ive heard that that act like they seek help for things like depression when they really dont.
i dont believe that.
i know a phychic vampire.
i know all this from first hand.
hes been to counciling and everything to know this.
plus stayed in mental hospitals multiple times.
im very close to him and hes just a normal person.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
With enough will and focus you can keep such attacks out of your mind and keep your energy. These so called vampires usually should be asking for permission before stealing energy in large amounts like that, if they know they are one, some take tiny portions from large crowds that is why they tend to favor cities.

I myself am a vampire not a magical mythic one like in the stories but a human that enjoys and has a taste for human blood. I don't need it to survive but I feel energized afterwards and more alive.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i could possibly be a psi vamp! alot of my friends call me a vamp because of my vampire like characteristics/traits but i dont drink blood so only options are psi vamp or hybrid an dim leaning toward psi vamp

just to tell you

-fallenangel97

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a Psi Vampire is someone draining energy from a living being
ive sucked energy from elements such as solar energy altho i dont this includes being a psi vampire

still playing with energy is a lot of fun if you know how to use it

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Of course, they could exist on a plane that we may not be
aware of yet. We're only scratching the surface of what reality
REALLY is.

new topics

top topics

join