It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the return of the voices, and my own little world could their be a could their be a relation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I find the whole concept funny.... of ignoring, on a website that uses Deny Ignorance as their motto... lol

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

I find the whole concept funny.... of ignoring, on a website that uses Deny Ignorance as their motto... lol

Why!?
There are certain people that I will not associate myself with IRL and I see no reason why I would on a BB.....there are some that are too hateful and I wouldn't read their posts anyway. I think it's a wonderful feature!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you don't know who the nice people are until you meet the rough ones.. lol

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"I can give you the power to destory the world"

Oh dont pay any attention ot my subliminal mind messages j/k.

if I was powerfull I would use it to my own self gain and do many stupid things and kill lots of people.

Nearly all of us would, I'll admit I would do that if I had the abilities to.

Seriously though, if your hearing voices you should get yourself to a shrink/doctor very soon, it odesnt matter if your young or old you can still have err, problems.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Repeat out loud after me:

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I cast the voices in my head and all related spirits out of me.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break, and loose myself and my family from all psychic heredity, demonic bondage, occult bondage, psychic bondage, bonds of physical or mental illness and disease and all curses upon me and my family lineage.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke, break and loose myself and my family from all evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinx, occult powers, psychic powers, witchcraft, sorcery and hypnotic influences that have been put on us or our family lineage. By the power of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command all connected and related spirits to leave us now in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I loose the angels of the Lord Jesus Christ to protect me and my family from any mental, emotional, spiritual, or physical harm in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

Try this and see if the voices flee...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i wouldnt recite that unless i had true faith in the lord's power. otherwise, its just going to make them stronger. perhaps you would want to speak to a minister of some sort and ask them to perform the rites of exorcism, aswell as blessing your home. try smudging your home aswell.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
read this - www.prismagems.com...

in the chapter - the eagle's gift, he tells you how to stop internal dialogue

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Let it into your mind.Then you will expierence the paranormal of existence.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
i wouldnt recite that unless i had true faith in the lord's power. otherwise, its just going to make them stronger. perhaps you would want to speak to a minister of some sort and ask them to perform the rites of exorcism, aswell as blessing your home. try smudging your home aswell.

You're smart.. but remember ... putting your faith in someone other than you isn't good.. a minister only works if you give him your faith.

as for sending elementalsage to castenada... excellent idea.. you want to understand odd happenings start reading about shamans, buddha and your learys ...

This is the best advice elemental that anyone can give you ever...

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. " -Buddha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join