It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants drowning video HOAX ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

First of all this is my first thread so i hope everything will be ok ... especially if I pick the right forum

Sorry for my english,not a native speaker..

Today i just found out a video of Czech family on holidays at Crete (Greek island)

The "father" just randomly saw "journalists" filming migrants in water ..As you will see its near coast , height of water aproximetly 1meter..

Maybe you remember those hearth breaking photos of migrants drowning in mediterian sea.. I am curious how many of them are fake.. as this one..

Video

He is speaking czech... nothing interesting just stateing how their are faking it for MSM... and comments like "such a poor guys those migrants"

Its shame he didnt go ask them for what non profit-making organization they work for..

Playing on human emotions is da best!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Looks like Laundry day
at the beach..

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo

Dissecting disinformation - this is the right forum indeed.

And thanks for posting.

This is an amazingly blatant staged photo shoot! However, we have to be carefull calling disinformation about this without the context. If it is not sold to the public as a true and authentic scene but for instance rather as an artistic rendering of migrant struggles in the Mediterranean, then it is perfectly legit.

That said, we KNOW that viral photos of drowned migrants has been hoaxed before, so I would not put it past anyone to do it again.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo

without further context - the vid is essentially worthless

however - the absence of any information - raises the question :

is it a hoax of a hoax ???

the claim is that " journalists are hoaxing " drowning migrannts "" footage "

what if

the alledged " checz family " - are the hoaxers who employed both the alledged " drowning migrants b" and the alledged " hoaxing journalists " - to creat an anti migrant // anti media hoax peice ?????????????????

the vid has 3 distinct " markers " - the red bundle , the white biundle and theb bstriped shawl of the person holding the red bundle - it will be " interesting " to see if such a juxaposition appears in any reportage soon

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Good points!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Interesting!!!! Nice find!!! Great first thread!

As a native English speaker, your English is better than half of the Americans I know.

S&F

top topics

join