It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xcathdra

Schumer reminds me of the guy who would grab a flight attendants butt as she walks by, and dare her to report him.

Schumer huh... not Trump...

mad world..

Are you surprised?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I get it, but “an involuntary 2x4 shoved etc...?” Augustus was nowhere near this sentiment I didn’t think... I’m not conflating the inference of violence, whether or not it was sincere... I wish something less hyperbolic (?) was used, so it could be more morally supported... I don’t disagree that he probably deserves some repercussions for various stuff... But whatevs.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

I wasnt suggesting Augustus shared the sentiment, de-boarding, Inboard 2x4. I get what your saying, but what you have to understand is in a 24 spectrum of being accessed as we are emotional fluidity applies, something you see at different times of day may effect you differently depending on other variables. Outside influences or internal can change the way you respond to things differently at different times. We should all strive to be more consistent, but at what cost to what makes us human?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So... 'grab em by the pssy' = ok. (or insert thousands of other rude Trump quotes)
Calling someone a "bitch" = bad.
Being crass and telling it how they feel = good when Trump, bad when anyone else.
Where is the hypocrisy again? Cause it's looking real blaring in the OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
So... 'grab em by the pssy' = ok. (or insert thousands of other rude Trump quotes)
Calling someone a "bitch" = bad.
Being crass and telling it how they feel = good when Trump, bad when anyone else.
Where is the hypocrisy again? Cause it's looking real blaring in the OP.

It isn't nice when call a girl a bitch to her face when she is trying to do her job.

Your argument does not make sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I said, “But whatevs.”

I’ll be honest, I don’t know what you mean by a “24 spectrum of being accessed... (etc)” so in general, I don’t know what you mean. (?)

Was what I said as cryptic?

(I post this, thinking I must be missing something...)
edit on 7/17/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

only if it was a male attendant...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Oh...Republicans don't call woman bitches, just Democrats...umm

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust

Schumer reminds me of the guy who would grab a flight attendants butt as she walks by, and dare her to report him.

Schumer huh... not Trump...

mad world..

Trump already has all he can handle! Schumer is a controller. He got mad at Hillary just before she passed out on the curb in 2016 at the 9/11 memorial, because she ignored him.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Every single one of their so called "causes" is a fraud.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well, ever since he lost all that weight.....

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Nope I would say its pointing out the hypocrisy of being upset at trump for being rude when you call a flight attendant a B just for doing their job.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

When the hell will people see the lie in this claim that cell phones can cause interference to navigation equipment.

Are they not capable of figuring out this was nothing more than marketing ploy to stop business travelers from having their sleep interrupted by a phone calls, ringing phone text message alerts?

If phones could interrupt navigation instruments at take off then it means that ALL such planes were manufactured with a FAULT. Why would Boeing and Airbus do this????? Someone PLEASE give me a reason why would Boeing and Airbus manufacture faulty planes in 2010 + ???????????

If mobile phones could interrupt planes on take off when the nearest phone would about a kilometer away in the departure lounge, then what stops phone calls made on the ground OUTSIDE THE AIR PORT BOUNDARIES when a large passenger plane is coming into land and they are only A FEW HUNDRED feet off the ground or they are just a few hundred feet from a multistory, high rise building ?????

Why have they never banned phone calls in departure lounges if they can interfere with navigation equipment from so far away as a plane on the takeoff runway ???????? What about the phones used by employees INSIDE the airport?????????????? do they interfere with navigation equipment??? Mobile phones are mobile phones are they not?.

What about phones used by the public outside the airport boundaries???

So how come its only passenger mobile phones that interfere with navigation equipment???? How come phones used by staff in the airport terminal dont interfere with navigation instruments ????????

Don't you see, its ALL BS, its nothing more than a marketing ploy.

BTW, I am surprised at this thread because it seems to indicate that mobiles are still required to be switched off in some parts of the world.

They gave away this idea in my country years ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The Stewardess must be a Trump supporter to talk to Chuck that way and so she deserved it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The Stewardess must be a Trump supporter to talk to Chuck that way and so she deserved it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Holy crap guys.. I posted an article from 2009. I pulled it from a twitter feed and just assumed it was current because the tweet was current.

My apologies to everyone.

Sorry.

Mods please lock.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: okrian

Nope I would say its pointing out the hypocrisy of being upset at trump for being rude when you call a flight attendant a B just for doing their job.

I'm fairly certain some flight attendants take their job very seriously, if not bordering on the SS.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If anyone hears any politician speaking like that.... stand up and confront them!

If I would have heard him say this I would have dragged him off the plane by his ears.

Once again special treatment for a politician. Anyone else would have been kicked off the plane.
edit on 18-7-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Douche is an apt description.
But isn't this story from 2009?

Oh, that's just so sad!
The right really are scraping the bottom of the barrel if they are down to regurgitating old news for new outrage. Linda like a dog's second breakfast.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Douche is an apt description.

But isn't this story from 2009?

So?

Did you have the same reaction to Stormy Daniels or the NBC tapes???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join