It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello To all! And Thank You ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I just Joined ATS yesterday after almost ten years of lurking. It has basically become my news source. I started off reading things that I mostly deemed as a bit far fetched, just for entertainment. Upon reading thread after thread on multiple subjects a lot changed. I really started to appreciate not only the great sense of community here, but an extreme wealth of knowledge in all areas. I have had some serious laughs also. I want to thanks all members past and present for teaching me many things. However the greatest gain I've received personally, is to explore all sides of ones perspective. best way to learn. Again Thank You all, and Iam proud to finally be part of this community. Don't know what took so long

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It can be a wealth of great content. Just always follow up the source before believing a thread. Plenty of people will try and pass something off as "irrefutable", and you go to the link and it is basically a tabloid.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of good stuff here, you'll see who you need to keep an eye on after a while.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Trust no-one, believe nothing and whatever you do, don't eat the cookies. They're not the same cookies they used to be. Or maybe they are the same old cookies only now they're just stale.

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Welcome aboard Sabrechucker.

Your complimentary biscuit...

It wasn't me.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Than You, I've learned by lurking that having a good source is the best way to be taken seriously around here.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thanks, It does seem a lot of bridges are being left unguarded these days

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Than You, I've learned by lurking that having a good source is the best way to be taken seriously around here.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you.I have no shame, i'll finis that cookie.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You mean when You're not off chucking sabres? Why a sabre? Do You know something of Our 2nd Amendment Rights being modified?

Address as a rhetorical..

Stay Hydrated... (unless it is the local Muni Water supply laden w/Fluoride™ and other 'additives' for Your own 'good'...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It always amazes me how someone can lurk for years before joining.

Hello to you and welcome!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

sabres fan

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I don't know what took so long honestly and thank you

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link