It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Republicans who questioned FBI Attorney LISA PAGE today emerged HAPPY.

Democrats emerged QUIET.

She was more "forthcoming" and verified what internal DOJ documents indicate, according to Congressman Matt Gaetz.

Source: www.lifezette.com...

Q&A continues with Ms. Page on Monday.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here's something to make you laugh.

Peter Daou is some kind of hot shot dem strategist. He posted this poll. I guess he didn't expect the result.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

I'm still on the fence about Bob Mueller. Several lives have been ruined financially due to his investigation. And hopefully Paul manafort is not really in solitary confinement for cheating on his taxes 10 years ago.

He was on monitored release for tax crimes. He was put in jail for witness tampering. I know you know this because I have told you this before.

I understand JAIL...but Solitary Confinement is a BRUTAL OVERKILL! By that measure, Hillary, Comey, et al, should be burned at the stake.

Besides, as I've said before, there's no proof that Manafort "tampered" with any witnesses. Not one ATS member or so-called news organization has posted a legal document showing that Manafort tampered with a witness.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny how the world stage isn't laughing but is shaking its collective head and being embarassed for him. Even his own cabinet couldn't quite hide their chagrin.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I can't wait to hear the excuses for why she answered questions that Strzok wouldn't. Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I still don't understand why people believe Putin would sabotage HRC when she appeared bought and paid for?
why would he rather deal with trump? makes no sense to me.

The Russians wanted Hillary to win.
They did nothing to change the election... because they too thought she wouldn’t lose.

They hacked the Dems emails to get blackmail material.

There was no russian hack and no spearfishing or getting gullible idiots to click an infected link is not considered hacking. Multiple countries already had access to the DNC and other servers connected to it. HRC and BHO conducted there "business" through the DNC server and that is what SR discovered and what ultimately cost him his patriotic life. Hidden and secret emai correspondence between high ranking politicians and intelligence agents who were all in on it discussing how HRC was already chosen as the next president. Those emails prove that all the other DNC candidates never had a real chance to become president. SR was a Bernie Sanders supporter and now imagine his reaction after he stumbled on this information and that his favorite candidate went against a rigged system right from the beginning. The "data" of the DNC server was completely irrelevant at this point and SR unfortunately decided to dig even deeper.

You want the truth why nobody dared to look at the DNC server? Because it was just a front for other private servers that were routed through it. HRC's not so hidden server was also connected to that network and if someone had taken a closer look then all the others would have been found out rather sooner than later. All the data was uploaded to a cloudserver and stored to setup a new system after HRC was cleared and became president but fortunately for us Q team intercepted or cloned that transfer of massive data. They have it all and there will come a time when all this information will be released. Nobody involved will ever be able to walk the streets again. ☠

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

He's going to his resort in Scotland maybe?

Geez.ooos.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Trump is going there for the weekend maybe his kids are meeting him. To discuss Russian collusion sniffing at their asses?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

His meeting with Putin is in Helsinki Finland

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He's not. Simple as that. Pres is fake news. That's one 'S'.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I can't wait to hear the excuses for why she answered questions that Strzok wouldn't. Hilarious.

If you recall, there was a point where Lisa Page became so annoyed (and afraid?) that she told Strzok to stop texting her. That she wouldn't respond any more.

Also, a ton of KEY documents was received from the DOJ over the past two weeks, due to that House-passed resolution to hold Rosenstein in contempt if the documents were not produced. In a closed-session those documents could be presented, and Page questioned on them. No Dim showboating for the cameras to make her feel relaxed and secure.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

That's the best and most believable I.T. analysis I've seen. Thank-you SplinterSequence!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh yeah look. Two balloons . And I'd recognize those British clouds anywhere.
And of course no one is reporting on it. That's all the proof we need!
Hey pigs flew over my street today. Of course it's all being covered up. No one is reporting it!
That must make it true.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Yeah. It's all coming out.
Lol

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In case you did not noticed it. The new russian indictment allows all the "hacked" emails to be introduced as evidence in court. Podesta emails anyone? Enjoy the show. 🌊🌅

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Cool.cult indoctrination.
Will you be serving cookies with your koolaid?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Dashen you missed those two photos Q faked , I know it’s easy to forget when adding so many pointless memes

here we go again, wonder who else will be slandered with no evidence

So are you gonna link to or post these two photos you are claiming were faked?

Dashen knew what I was talking about and so does anyone else who read the last thread

So, are you gonna link to or post these two photos you are claiming were faked?

I think that's a no. Lol

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
In case you did not noticed it. The new russian indictment allows all the "hacked" emails to be introduced as evidence in court. Podesta emails anyone? Enjoy the show. 🌊🌅

Can there be court proceedings with none of the defendants present? I don't see Putin sending them to our court, any more than we'd send our caught spies/hackers to court in any other country.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh yeah look. Two balloons . And I'd recognize those British clouds anywhere.
And of course no one is reporting on it. That's all the proof we need!
Hey pigs flew over my street today. Of course it's all being covered up. No one is reporting it!
That must make it true.

Quite overconfident are we today ma'am?

If you're trying to insist that this didn't happen in Brittain today, here's the video of the British man launching it in.......wait for it....Brittain.

m.facebook.com...

But since you don't agree with it, it probably still doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's for his own safety

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join