It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Project Serpo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: The GUT

Go listen to the Paracast show and he'll explain it in his own words.

Thanks---I think I found it.

Paracast w/ Stephen Broadbent re: Project Serpo

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
a reply to: Kandinsky

I think Bill Ryan and Project Camelot knew exactly what they were getting themselves involved in and were instrumental in perpetuating many lies/hoaxes.

Though, at some point, I think Kerry Cassidy grew a bit of a conscious and decided to break relationships with certain people.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Project Serpo, unfortunately, is/was nothing more than a science fiction parody.
edit on 11-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
And the falling apart and the distrust between every member of these groups is incredible. No one trusted anyone and they all screwed each other in some way over the course of the two years.

It was like a den of serp(o)ents wasn't it? The fact that To The Stars Academy has some of the same players connected should give pause for concern. Is Tom Delonge the next Paul Bennewitz/Bill Ryan?

On the other hand, one or more of them might very well believe there is some truth to the "core story." One thing seems certain: Nothing they've ever had their hands in seems to have shed any light on what I consider our second greatest mystery. The first being our existence/consciousness itself---followed closely by Are We Alone?

You have a pm, btw, OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I used to listen to a lot of interviews and podcasts relating to ufology and the esoteric. In my opinion, there was a lot mental illness in that scene and not always the kind requiring men in white coats. The subject has a kind of gravity that attracts particular groups of people and doesn't affect the rest of the herd. I include the skeptics as well as the believers - it can be an enchanting topic.

Project Camelot was the essence of the madness and drew in the like-minded.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: introvert

I used to listen to a lot of interviews and podcasts relating to ufology and the esoteric. In my opinion, there was a lot mental illness in that scene and not always the kind requiring men in white coats. The subject has a kind of gravity that attracts particular groups of people and doesn't affect the rest of the herd. I include the skeptics as well as the believers - it can be an enchanting topic.

Project Camelot was the essence of the madness and drew in the like-minded.

Completely agree. I was a fan of the material the community produced, even though I thought the vast majority was quite absurd and loony. It made for good sci-fi-like entertainment.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What was the name of the Camelot guy that used to be active on here?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

Sir Lancelot?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Anything with Doty’s name on it is tainted.

Those other guys, Hal Puthoff, and Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green have some kind of ghoulish fetish for people who have beliefs in UFOS.

They want to fetishize Ufology…from some kind of CIA MKultra sicko angle.
Figure that out?

Doty is just a sinister prankster

edit on 11-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
www.zamandayolculuk.com...

Nice. Maybe we can make one of these pretty soon to help guide potential earth killers towards better trajectories ^_^

well-of-souls.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

Sir Lancelot?

I should’ve guessed that! The search returns grey text on grey background for me so not much use.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Project Serpo jumped the shark when the sources started changing the "evidence" as ATSers pointed out glaring problems with it. You could almost track the process in real time.

Good for ATS, not so much for Serpo.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

It's where I learned the phrase "moving the goalposts"--prior to SERPO, I'd never heard it used. I lived a sheltered life, apparently.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join