It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Presidente AMLO!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This entire conversation is ridiculous, bunch of guys fighting over what a politician say just to gain some votes

Because politicians don't lie

I bet he will be best buddy with your Trump president soon enough

Amlovich he joked about himself lol, it's all a dumb foolish game and a waste of time to argue about what he said, none of that will happen, campaign promises lol

Rip your skins off already xaxa, so funny seeing you argue like this with no end and no change at all
edit on 2-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Because your claim that AMLO was encouraging people to migrate to the US is false when the context of what he said is known.

Sorry, that is a false statement, I never made that claim, not once. I actually explicitly stated AMLO did NOT make that claim. So please try again. Here is my actual post where I said AMLO never said that.

The false reporting is saying he was calling for migrants to do it, he didn't. But he said immigration into America is a human right he will defend for anyone who thinks they have to do it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My claims were he said they SHOULD be able to, that's what it means to be a human right. He flat out said immigration into the US for anyone in the world who feels they need to is a HUMAN RIGHT, last I checked those are the types of rights that can't be infringed meaning the US should have no say over whether they can be allowed in.

Human Right, his words.

He doesnt say that. Your ridiculous, every country has a right to make immigration laws to protect their country and most of all, if the USA opened borders for everybody, we wouldnt have a USA anymore. But again, he is not saying its a human right for anybody in the world to move to the usa if they want to. Your translation sucks

Actually that's the translation of FactCheck.org that is trying to support AMLO. Try again.

“Soon, very soon, to the triumph of our movement, we will defend migrants from Mexico, Central America, of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who of necessity have to leave their villages to go and seek life in the United States; it is a human right that we will defend for all Mexicans and all migrants.”

www.factcheck.org...

Soon we will defend. Future tense.
Migrants who have to leave. Future tense.

No past tense.

He says seeking life in the USA is a human right. Human Right. His words.

es un derecho humano

Feel free to ask your wife what those words mean.

Talking to you is like beating a dead horse... its useless

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

LMFAO and here you guys killing each other

Sad! (In trump accent)

"I received a phone call from Donald Trump and we spoke for half an hour," the fiery leftist wrote on Twitter, in one of his first messages after winning a landslide victory Sunday. "I proposed exploring a universal deal (involving) development projects that would create jobs in Mexico and, by doing so, reduce migration and improve security,"

And Trump

Trump also mentioned the phone call in an Oval Office briefing. "I just spoke with the president-elect of Mexico," he told reporters. "I think the relationship is going to be a very good one. We had a great talk."

Best buddies and all lovely the old guys, just one day after.. lmao

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

AMLO offered something specific.

Trump said "great talk!" As usual.

I have to wonder if the stupid wall was mentioned.
edit on 7/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

No he didn't, you should know that the "left" in Mexico shares lots of things with the "right" in the US, they are just mixed in some things but mostly they are the actual "right" is just a foolish game, Phage i live here now, i have been coming here since i was 7 years old every summer for vacation, i have tons of Mexican friends, i know spanish from actual mexicans not from school or whatever

I am hosted by a Mexican family right now. I speak Spanish a lot, i read the news, i hear them talking about it, i am on the streets every day and talk to friends, are you going to tell me what i see every day?

"Todo es una tonteria, politicos son un asco en cualquier pais

Everything is foolish, politicians suck in any country"

It is just a mixed thing, lot of members of the winning "Morena" party used to be members of the "PRI" the same old party that now has been taken out, it is just like a switch and bait kind of scheme

If not then how cool but i don't think it will by how those people in the lower positions act

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He lied?

"I proposed exploring a universal deal (involving) development projects that would create jobs in Mexico and, by doing so, reduce migration and improve security,"

Granted, it's somewhat like the North Korea deal. But all Trump said was "Good meeting."

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

He lied?

"I proposed exploring a universal deal (involving) development projects that would create jobs in Mexico and, by doing so, reduce migration and improve security,"

Granted, it's somewhat like the North Korea deal. But all Trump said was "Good meeting."

We will see, right?

But yes, there has not been another Mexican president in the past 60 or so years that did not promise the same thing

Trump is promising the same thing with a different wording

We will see lol, it won't happen for sure unless everyone else in North America agrees to lose a bit to make the other one better and i don't think that will happen, ever

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I don't think that 'wall' was mentioned, that would most likely be a big mistake at this point, i think the 'wall' is going to be away for a long time and then another thing will come forward, suddenly North America will all be brothers and let's put a stop to the crossing in central america so that you all North American brothers are not affected and continue to rule the world

Then those other countries in south American are not going to get close to the north in influence, then also you won't have the evil "ruskies" knocking on your door any day now lmfao

Would not it be bad if "Amlovich" hosts Putin along with Cuba/Venezuela/Nicaragua presidents for a comrades meeting? lmfao

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I haven't been to Mexico for a number of years and I never lived there. But I'm pretty sure the problems there are more...problematic than they are here, with much fewer resources available to deal with them.

I hope the best for AMLO, Mexico and Central America in general. Canada too, for that matter. If things go better there, they will go better for everyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I wonder how much change he can get done in only six years? Especially against a whole Govt of resistance from the previous administration. It will take 2 years just to get things rolling I would think under ideal circumstances.

Lopez Obrador takes office on December 1st. He has quite a few months to plan his strategies.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I haven't been to Mexico for a number of years and I never lived there. But I'm pretty sure the problems there are more...problematic than they are here, with much fewer resources to deal with them.

I hope the best for AMLO, Mexico and Central America in general. Canada too, for that matter.

Yes there are way too many problems, mostly corruption by government

Yes if this guy manages to fix that all the better for everyone, but i find it very very hard to believe it will happen. Seeing how things are going on day by day i just don't see how

I am sorry for being pessimist but i just don't see how things can happen unless lots of people, and i mean like millions of people are suddenly removed from their government and other positions so that corruption is removed from the root

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I am sorry for being pessimist but i just don't see how things can happen unless lots of people, and i mean like millions of people are suddenly removed from their government and other positions so that corruption is removed from the root
Millions. That must be close to everyone.

I don't know that replacing that many people with...somebody else...would solve any problems. Practically speaking.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I don't know that replacing that many people with...somebody else...would solve any problems. Practically speaking.

I have read about something like that before

It happened in Cuba, all the people that had the government in control were thrown out, including their families, they went to Florida, there are lots of cubans in Florida right? Most of them came from the families that were thrown out because they belonged in some way or another to the corrupt government, they are exiled because of that.

And the result is there, in one way or another, but Mexico is a different story, is not a small island out there, it would not be a good thing for that same thing to happen on this other country

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I don't know, there must be like 130 million and only maybe 10 work in government, i don't know, things would move on i guess, but if you have to also remove the families to get rid of the bad influence then who knows

Russia had a similar thing lots of years ago, the 'White émigré" i think you call it, millions of people went away. This is not something new really

In Mexico poor people won, tired of always been the losing side while other people drive audi cars and have planes and 3/4 houses

That's as far as i can say all what happened
edit on 3-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I meant "everyone" in government. US government is 2 or 3 million.

edit on 7/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I meant "everyone" in government. US government is 2 or 3 million.

But if you exile all those 3 million plus all their families it could grow very fast

I don't know, i know nothing really about this i'm just saying i learned it happened before in Cuba and other places and it could happen in Mexico

It would just be weird that something like that happens in these times, doesn't fit to the current world but what do i know

All i am saying is that things don't look like what they really are, they never happened in that way, politicians lie and nothing ever happens like they said it would

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
I wonder how much change he can get done in only six years? Especially against a whole Govt of resistance from the previous administration. It will take 2 years just to get things rolling I would think under ideal circumstances.

Lopez Obrador takes office on December 1st. He has quite a few months to plan his strategies.

Yes but he will be facing a bureaucracy in the Government Run by the opposition for Decades that probably isn't on board with his plans.

Suffice it say, He's got his work cut out for him.

In that way he is a LOT like Trump. Upsetting the status quo apple carts.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH
www.yahoo.com...

LMFAO and here you guys killing each other

Sad! (In trump accent)

"I received a phone call from Donald Trump and we spoke for half an hour," the fiery leftist wrote on Twitter, in one of his first messages after winning a landslide victory Sunday. "I proposed exploring a universal deal (involving) development projects that would create jobs in Mexico and, by doing so, reduce migration and improve security,"

And Trump

Trump also mentioned the phone call in an Oval Office briefing. "I just spoke with the president-elect of Mexico," he told reporters. "I think the relationship is going to be a very good one. We had a great talk."

Best buddies and all lovely the old guys, just one day after.. lmao

Trump needs some Mexican Resort properties to his portfolio.

But seriously We have to have good, win win relationships with Mexico and Canada.

kix

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Mexico is #ed up, its going to be Somalia latin america Version. This Guy is like a retarded Berne Sanders surrounded by corrupt friends and aides.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kix

so he sorrounded by the usual, average mexican politicians then

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join