It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Police dog performs CPR on ‘collapsed’ officer"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
worst thread ever

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

No dude...

At least this one is nearly cute. There have been much worse. Two line OPs asking about alien abduction, or CIA arse probing techniques, or worse, just the most obvious expressions of a descent into utter mental malady, lasting several posts. You can see the lack of sleep, the bags under the eyes of the author, the destroyed brainwaves that lead otherwise literate people to ignore punctuation, grammar, the slightest pretense of understanding either concept... Its shocking to read, because as you do you can see the psyche of the author just collapse in on itself, and there is nothing you can do other than try to listen, and recommend they seek psychological healthcare immediately.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think you have too much time on your hands.

Get a library card and check out a few books. Read them. Then you'll actually have something intelligent worth listening to.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

arrrrr...hum....

" inverted commas " hint their headline

my words: circus tricks

my words

If you’re going to defend this at least bring some logic or even half baked science to the table

in other words if you see value in re-tweeting or spreading inaccuracies. Or if you see value in animals being used as circus tricks.

Madrid Police words

The Police of Madrid praised Poncho in the tweet for not hesitating to “save the life” of the agent

you state:

The article starts with this in addition to their headline:
MADRID (WTHR) — In a mock situation, a police dog "saves" the life of an agent by performing CPR.

So you finally found a link that clears that up, thank you.
This doesnt change the fact of your knee jerk reaction to my post and the editing and backtracking you did.

At least own up to that.

I noticed there is no mention of it being carried out at a school as you claimed.

You apparently believe the article which is tongue in cheek sarcastic, you apparently became part of the dumbed down masses when you actually believed the dog was doing CPR, with you talk about chest compressions and timed ventilation. Here is one of many links.

How did I become "part of the masses" when I wasn't one of the virus spreaders?

The video I posted of actual CPR discusses timing and mouth to mouth which clearly wasn't on display in the Spanish video.

Tell me again how I "bought it"

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

y'all are even debating the legitimacy of a dog doing CPR. Of course it's asinine.

This was my premise:

In the days of tweets millions of views and good feels passes for facts/truth

They banned circus's from using wild animals a few years ago but at dog shows "sheep" are allowed to sit and be entertained

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The only thing I would say about the IDEA of a dog performing CPR, is that I only want to hear about it when the dog successfully brings someone back

I would like to hear that as well. Life is precious.

I do not want to hear about what they did in training

Well it came up in a news feed when I was checking more important things like Australia & Germany not making it to the next round in the Worlds Cup. Sorry I bought it to your attention.

unless the training went something like "Ok fellas, here's how it is. Evans is down, over there in the bushes having some kind of episode. Send the pooch in to rescue him, and we will see whether Evans makes it. If he does, your dog passes the training. Fair enough? Ok, GO!".

What happens if Evans doesn't make it - can his widow sue the trainers?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Glad to hear you had such a good outcome. A beautiful friend as well.

Theres a grey area here when ringing for an ambulance on someone else's behalf as to who is ultimately responsible for payment of the account.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Oh shucks...maybe we talk about your fears in crossing a border...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

descent into utter mental malady, lasting several posts. You can see the lack of sleep, the bags under the eyes of the author,

Point me to these threads, or is that against T & C?

You can see the lack of sleep, the bags under the eyes

You must have a pretty big wall of screens to cover watching ATS -

wait a minute, did you just "out yourself"

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Thank you. I do tend to use my time on things I find worthy. A consequence of being semi-retired.

Sorry if I disturbed your day. Libraries are so tactile and sexy, maybe I should revisit one.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I am through with the absolute idiocy of this thread. It proves ignorance is alive and well and how people when confronted refuse to admit their own gullibity. People also refuse to admit making a spic of dirt into a mountain only to get attention. Absolutely the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen. I still say deny ignorance but when ignorance refuses to even acknowledge it's own bliss, it just falls to a deaf crowd...so be it.

And how the part in the article about the event at the school was missed, I have no idea as it is right there in my post and in both articles I posted, this is utter garbage
edit on 6/29/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

hah, amazing!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Glad to hear you had such a good outcome. A beautiful friend as well.

Theres a grey area here when ringing for an ambulance on someone else's behalf as to who is ultimately responsible for payment of the account.

Thanks she really was

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/buickgntuner/IMG_0497-1.jpg[/I MG]
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/buickgntuner/IMG_0497-1.jpg[/I MG]

I miss the girl

Her name was Tink(erbell)
Now I’ve got a frenchie names Tank

edit on 6/29/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

hahaha - beautiful dogs.

Last year my son & I took our friend to be put to sleep. We buried him in our back yard. My wife hid in the bedroom she was a mess. We'll never forget Orion

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

hahaha - beautiful dogs.

Last year my son & I took our friend to be put to sleep. We buried him in our back yard. My wife hid in the bedroom she was a mess. We'll never forget Orion

Thanks much you wouldn’t believe how high Tank can jump, Ive taken to calling him the Flying Frenchman at times lol.

I’m very sorry to hear that, I know it’s insanely difficult having to take them in to be put to sleep it was rough to say the least she passed in my arms 4/16/2015 she was 10-1/2 I had to take a week of to collect myself. We have her ashes and a plaque with a bronze cast of her paw they both sit on top of the fireplace mantle with her collar around the urn.
God willing Tink and Orion are playing together in the afterlife, he was a good looking boy.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

when confronted refuse to admit their own gullibity.

I was pointing out how media spins headlines and you accuse me of gullibility?

Way to go champion

Good to see you're moving on.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Beautiful words

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Beautiful words

I’d buy ya a pint and talk dogs with ya anytime buddy, even if you are wrong at times.

<< 1   >>

join