It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a Big Distraction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I’ve been saying it, and now Noam Chomsky is saying it. Donald Trump is a big distraction for the Globalist Insiders.

All of his outrageous behavior and antics, and all of the scandals are there by design. They are there to attract everyone’s attention to see what will happen next.

In the meantime, Globalist Insiders are making their final land/govt acquisitions and changing laws to better suit their NWO.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I’ve been saying it, and now Noam Chomsky is saying it.

Say no more!

Now I believe it’s true. No more explanations needed.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Distraction or obstruction?
There is a difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Noam Chomsky

Sorry , I had to have one of my extended belly-shake laughs there and could not bring myself to read any further.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well, I just watched the video and have to say that he produces little to no evidence that "Donald Trump is a Big Distraction".

It's obviously an old video and not really very good.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
One of the easiest ways to tell whether a president is just another puppet, is by simply looking into their relationship with the group commonly referred to as the international bankers, or in the case of the United States, the (private) Federal Reserve bank, which controls the money supply.

When he was campaigning and performing for the crowd, Trump spoke out heroically against the Federal Reserve and people loved it because more and more of us are becoming aware of how dangerous this institution really is, and how it is they — not the United States government — that really controls the money supply. In fact, Trump even sent out a Tweet underlying the importance of auditing the Fed.

After winning the election, however, Trump’s tough talk amounted to nothing but hot air and he has since praised the corrupt central bank’s methods and he has since not spoken one time about auditing the Fed.

Always judge a man by his deeds, not his words.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Of course the globalist insiders are going to use Trump's genius at having the media focus on him day in and day out, as an avenue to enrich themselves/further set themselves up in a positive manner. THEY'RE INSIDERS!!! THIS IS WHAT THEY DO!!!

Now, that doesn't in any sense, mean Trump was a plant. Insiders would do their thing no matter who is president... you think they took 8 years off when Obama was president??? NO!!!

Noam is obviously for MORE government, more regulation. It shouldn't surprise anyone that he disagrees with what Trump and his admin are doing.

Please... tell me this isn't a surprise to you!!!
edit on 3240x6732America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Actually he is just always lived the persona of what a politician really is, he just decided not play the part of acting like one. People make the attribution of bringing wrestling or reality TV to politics as if that's not what it has been all along. He has just brought Big Brother after dark into the light.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

It is almost like Goldman Sachs owns him. He sure seemed to appoint their past high performance vampires to multiple high positions within our government within months of assuming office. He sure hasn't said anything on reforming our banking industry. The banking industry that has more control over our daily lives than any other institution out there.

They are killing us slowly and the only paper trail is inflation. Even that they have made hedonic adjustments to bury below people's radar.

When we have a true leader that actually cares about this country, they will tackle the banking industry 1st or die trying. Then they will stop killing people the world over. Outside of those 2 issues, everything else is just a distraction.
edit on 27-6-2018 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist
One of the easiest ways to tell whether a president is just another puppet, is by simply looking into their relationship with the group commonly referred to as the international bankers, or in the case of the United States, the (private) Federal Reserve bank, which controls the money supply.

Sounds like you've researched Trump's relationship with the international bankers...

Can you elaborate on that relationship?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've also had this thought in the back of my mind for a while. It's very hard to tell everything is so confusing now all I know is that the real power brokers are still there

the Vatican is still there, the british royals and Rothschilds still there, something is still going on in Antarctica, something is going on with the ring of fire

hard to tell anymore and there's not enough people left discussing it so I'm left to figuring it out myself

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Didn't the Trump Admin do something positive with Dodd Frank a few weeks ago? I think Dodd Frank is related to banking.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

He basically described the NWO and everything we've been talking about the elites doing for decades now. And we're the ones called conspiracy theorists. Meh!

The only thing people won't like about this whole speech is that he clumps Trump with the NWO, with the super elites that run the world -- but that's only because he is. Otherwise he's spot on.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Noam Chomsky is a Distraction , Among Other Things...........

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

edit on 28-6-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

we live in th dark ages and don't even know it.

Not so much dark, more blindfolded.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Noam is obviously for MORE government, more regulation. It shouldn't surprise anyone that he disagrees with what Trump and his admin are doing.

Chomsky isn't for more government at all. He's against Government and specifically against the types of government seen in the UK and USA on both sides of the partisan divide.

He also criticised Bill Clinton, both Bushes and Obama prior to criticising Trump. He described Obama as being worse than the Bushes and even worse than the UK's lying schemer, Tony Blair; both of whom dragged the world into the Iraq War based on the WMD lies. Obama's drone strikes were despicable in his opinion.

Times change though. Whereas many people on both sides were against the drone strikes under Obama, it's A-OK when Trump escalates the drone strikes. Curiously, increased drone strikes are suddenly celebrated. The partisan lens works like beer goggles lol.

Chomsky is consistent in characterising leaders (even Trump omg!) as tools of the wider system that perpetuates war and discord in the world. Unfortunately, some people are putting so much Faith in Trump they cannot see that it's business as usual in the background. So yeah, it's reasonable to say he's a 'distraction.'

Has the Trump administration removed the secrecy of the NSA surveillance programmes? Have they dealt with Saudi funding of terrorism? Rolled back the intrusions of the TSA? Has he lifted Obama's ban on whistleblowers? Will the US be withdrawing from theatres of war in the ME?

^^^ Your figureheads come and go, but the background machinery has been rolling along for decades.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Only thing is that this has been done last 12 yrs,but now we get to see it,distraction? what do you call Russia,impeachment,rioting,better rethink your post,just contradicted yourself

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

He''s their joke that keeps on giving. Meanwhie, the world is continually turning and being gobbled up for their present and future purposes of who knows what-we live in th dark ages and don't even know it.

2 Corinthians 4:1-6

Therefore, since we have this ministry through the mercy that was shown us, we do not give up. 2 But we have renounced the shameful, underhanded things, not walking with cunning or adulterating the word of God; but by making the truth manifest, we recommend ourselves to every human conscience in the sight of God. 3 If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* [Or “light.”] of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 5 For we are preaching, not about ourselves, but about Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your slaves for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God is the one who said: “Let the light shine out of darkness,” and he has shone on our hearts to illuminate them with the glorious knowledge of God by the face of Christ.

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

Winning the Battle for Your Mind

YOU are under attack! And your chief enemy, Satan, is using a very dangerous weapon against you. What is it? Propaganda! A weapon specially designed to attack, not your body, but your mind.
What is propaganda? In this context, it is the use of biased or misleading information to manipulate the way people think and act. Some equate propaganda with “lies, distortion, deceit, manipulation, mind control, [and] psychological warfare” and associate it with “unethical, harmful, and unfair tactics.”​—Propaganda and Persuasion.
Jesus gave this simple rule for combating propaganda: “Know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31, 32) But since truth is often the first casualty of war, you​—like any other soldier in the heat of battle—​need a source of trustworthy, reliable information to prevent the enemy from playing tricks with your mind. Jehovah has provided this. In the pages of the Bible, you can find all you need to combat Satan’s propaganda.​—2 Tim. 3:16, 17.

Of course, the great propagandist, Satan, knows this. So he uses his system of things to discourage Bible reading and study. Do not fall for his devious schemes! (Eph. 6:11, ftn.) Become “thoroughly able to comprehend” the full scope of the truth. (Eph. 3:18) That will take real effort on your part. But remember this basic fact expressed by author Noam Chomsky: “Nobody is going to pour truth into your brain. It’s something you have to find out for yourself.” So “find out for yourself” by being diligent in “carefully examining the Scriptures daily.”​—Acts 17:11.
Keep in mind that Satan does not want you to think clearly or reason things out well. Why? Because propaganda “is likely to be most effective,” says one source, “if people . . . are discouraged from thinking critically.” (Media and Society in the Twentieth Century) So never be content passively or blindly to accept what you hear. (Prov. 14:15) Use your God-given thinking abilities and power of reason to make the truth your own.​—Prov. 2:10-15; Rom. 12:1, 2.

BEWARE OF ATTEMPTS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER

edit on 28-6-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join