It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whom to Believe...???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
According to the Quran..

en.wikipedia.org...

surah najm 53

And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer.
53:9

And that it is He who is the Lord of Sirius
53:49

as you can see the Quran is discussing Sirius and the deity ANU from the story of the ANNUNAKI

Allah says that he is the lord of Sirius

Third Dynasty of Ur (c. 2100 BC) comes the epic of Gilgamesh

the epic of Gilgamesh describes the annunaki and ANU and the 50 in detail...

did Islam copy from this and continue on?

or is it genuine, that prophet Mohammed knew about all of this when he transcribed the Quran.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

A lot of those dudes from back then used to hang with the aliens.
Those aliens were pretty chatty and used to always drop truth bombs onto dudes like Mohammad, etc.
Loose lips sink ships though, and the aliens were no longer allowed to hang with their homies.
So now here we are, trying to figure out who knew what and who's got the most info.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

All religions are based on older religions which are based on older local beliefs and customs which are usually derived from spirit worship and such.
edit on 27/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I know, it seems like there was some sort of competition going on in the old days

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

All religions are based on older religions which are based on older local beliefs and customs which are usually derived from spirit worship and such.

I rekon the Illuminati in those days might have been spirits or aliens....and maybe the prophets were possessed people if they even existed in the first place

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
According to the Quran..

en.wikipedia.org...

surah najm 53

as you can see the Quran is discussing Sirius and the deity ANU from the story of the ANNUNAKI

or is it genuine, that prophet Mohammed knew about all of this when he transcribed the Quran.

Yeah, I've read this before, or rather, related in a way. It's interesting stuff. I am in no way religious, but this has come up before and caught my attention. I remember reading that the Quran may very well have been given by aliens, as it offers proof of other star systems, including the binary Sirius system.

I have also read that, because Quran shows extensive knowledge of medicine and genetics, it must have been given by aliens. It describes cells, cell division, ovum, impregnation, genetics and so on. Stuff that's far too advanced for a 7th century text.

Who knows... if it was given by aliens, then it is quite possible all previous religious texts were also attempts at teaching by aliens.

God is aliens? But if God is aliens how can there only be One?

edit on 27-6-2018 by Kharron because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The Pagan Religious Sources of Islam:

As Muhammad developed Islam he borrowed from the other regional religions present in the Mideast. These religions include Judaism, Christianity, Sabeanism, Zoroastrianism, and forms of paganism. Judaism is the largest contributor to Islam, followed by Christianity, then followed by the various pagan religions, and Muhammad’s mind. These pagan borrowings constitute significant facets of Islam and this article details some of these pagan contributions.

www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

According to the Quran..

en.wikipedia.org...

surah najm 53

Yeah, I've read this before, or rather, related in a way. It's interesting stuff. I am in no way religious, but this has come up before and caught my attention. I remember reading that the Quran may very well have been given by aliens, as it offers proof of other star systems, including the binary Sirius system.

I have also read that, because Quran shows extensive knowledge of medicine and genetics, it must have been given by aliens. It describes cells, cell division, ovum, impregnation, genetics and so on. Stuff that's far too advanced for a 7th century text.

Who knows... if it was given by aliens, then it is quite possible all previous religious texts were also attempts at teaching by aliens.

God is aliens? But if God is aliens how can there only be One?

I think the aliens are from Sirius...and us humans on earth are there slaves

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

when you work out the Quran, numerically you can see patterns emerging- which make up the ILLUMINATI code.

To me, its pretty obvious that prophet Mohammed was part of the illuminati..

the illuminati code is seen throughout Islamic scriptures, sayings and traditions.

so therefore on one hand you have illuminati which = Islam = annunaki

and on the other is actual history which = annunaki

this is getting confusing to me now....

my personal belief is that illuminati are humans or aliens from Sirius or Saturn, and us humans on earth are but slaves to the nommo- the fish gods

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
what do you rekon to this then....

1 12 12 1 8

22 + 22 + 8 =52 =25 =50 =Allah = orbit of Sirius

Allah can also be worked out as NY (new York)

I personally rekon that the Muslim and Islamic god is actually the 50 ANNUNAKI referred to in the epic of Gilgamesh

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Except the AKJV Bible and its history of Israel..

Ever wonder why many other nations are wiped out and no long exist yet the Pure blooded Jews are still geologically distinguishable from all other peoples. And they remain for almost 4000 years while other nations came and went they still survive.

Or is it they still have a purpose in the plan of God, not ANU, ANNAKI, not Zues, not Jupiter, not Oden, Nor El, but the LORD God Almighty, in fullness of God in bodily form as Jesus Christ, the true and living God, the Alpha and Omega, the Lord of lords, the King of kings, plan for them to rule, under Jesus Chris all the nations. Which still has not come to fruition but shall come about sometime after 2018.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Washington DC is laid out to the orbit of Sirius, the Dog star. If Allah said the dog was a cursed animal, why would Allah rule over the Dog Star?

Freemasonry worshiped Sirius, the Dog star in many of their practices, and their practices claim to come from Islamic sources.

Also, the Nation of Islam in the US was started by a white man in the 30's whose name was Wallace D. Fard Mohammad , as a off shoot from Freemasonry.

Wallace D. Fard, also known as Wallace Fard Muhammad (Arabic: ولي فرض محمد) (/fəˈrɑːd/; born February 26, 1877[2] - Unknown), was a co-founder of the Nation of Islam. He arrived in Detroit in 1930 with an obscure background and several aliases, and taught an idiosyncratic form of Islam to members of the city's black population. He was also known as being a seller of silk, incense, and perfume and was described as a "white"[by whom?] Arab man, but remembered as being a "light-skinned" black man by leaders of the Nation of Islam. Fard was last seen in 1933 by Elijah Muhammad, when Fard took off in an airplane from the Detroit airport. You won't hear about the white man taught today in the Nation of Islam as they have become anti-white, under the leadership since the early 60's, so they changed the teaching to make you think he was a light skinned black man but the picture above shows no real look of an Arab man nor of a black man, however he does have a Persian look which is mostly white and the name is common among Iranians, who claim to be of the white race and not from the black race of the Arabians.

The name is also a Norwegian name that is not from the ancestry of any middle eastern person. It is a English transliteration of the Norwegian name Fjords and also Ford. It was traditional for people moving from that area and also of those who moved form the British Isles to change their names as not to bring bad luck from their past ancestry. Some went with Ford and others went with Fard

edit on 1-7-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Believe the Hindus I'd say.

Everything else was stolen from them.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

thanks for posting, someone did tell me that Sirius makes a entrance in july...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman they have too many gods....and Krishna is jesus just a re told story

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: halfoldman they have too many gods....and Krishna is jesus just a re told story

Which one are you saying is retold?

Jesus or Krishna?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale the jesus story has been retold many times over from the time of sumer.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yup but you wont find me looking for it, believing in it or bowing to it as others do.
edit on 8-7-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

what exactly do you belive?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I believe on the finish work of the cross of Jesus Christ for Salvation by the Grace of God alone and nothing more and nothing less. I believe God preserved his Bible complete and whole into the Authorized Version of King James made available to English speaking people since 1611. I believe God's word is for the edification of the church, the body of Christ. I believe that the AKJV is literal and historical and should be taken as such before any type of spiritual application be attached to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join