It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to provide temporary security at Sanders' home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: seeker1963

Are you asking me personally?

Or are you asking me to answer on behalf of everyone who acknowledges Nazis exist?

Because personally, things like the Seig Heil salutes at political gatherings is where I start to take notice...

If you’re asking me why do some people want to call everyone they disagree with a Nazi, well I don’t have an answer for that.

Why are people so stupid now? Really.

There may be some misfits in any group. That doesn't mean those misfits define the entire group.

Stop call us Trump supporters NAZIS. That is wrong. It is un-American. But, haters hate America, too, so we have a conundrum.

Another nasty N-word thrown around willy-nilly. I swear, people have become so dumb, it is getting disheartening.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The entire justice system is a lie, though.
That’s more than apparent and has been across the West at least since the illegal invasions began.

My whole point from the start was a rebuttal to your comment of “why use fascist tactics against fascism”...

When that is not even the case at all. As I elaborated on in my first reply.
ie violence isn’t fascism by default

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

My whole point from the start was a rebuttal to your comment of “why use fascist tactics against fascism”...

I'm aware and not addressing anyone else. You say they aren't close and I disagree. Censure, violence, failure of debate, failure of a plan and a media that is affixed on rhetoric and propaganda would cover most fascist tactics. Combine that will the echos of one area of political noise makers, judges and businesses and I would argue that wraps up the entirety.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The entire justice system is a lie, though.
That’s more than apparent and has been across the West at least since the illegal invasions began.

When that is not even the case at all. As I elaborated on in my first reply.
ie violence isn’t fascism by default

Sound like Antifa got to ya.

Violence begets violence. History shows I am correct and you are mislead by propoganda.

I have only become violent when someone became violent with me. I am civilized.

edit on 26-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

International forum for international discussion...
So save the “look at your own back yard” nonsense when it is all intrinsically linked to the same 8 headed hydra.

That’s your prerogative in the end...
But whether Nazi, or my other example everyone chose to ignore, ISIS lover, I see no reasonable argument that convinces me giving them a slap is in any way shape or form immoral...

So if a Nazi seig heiling gets a slap, or an ISIS preacher with a bullhorn gets a slap, why would anyone give a toss?

My people died, and probably yours too, at the hands of both my examples, and normal well adjusted humans just passively expecting ignorance or discussion to help us is why we are even in this damn position.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

International forum for international discussion...
So save the “look at your own back yard” nonsense when it is all intrinsically linked to the same 8 headed hydra.

That’s your prerogative in the end...
But whether Nazi, or my other example everyone chose to ignore, ISIS lover, I see no reasonable argument that convinces me giving them a slap is in any way shape or form immoral...

So if a Nazi seig heiling gets a slap, or an ISIS preacher with a bullhorn gets a slap, why would anyone give a toss?

My people died, and probably yours too, at the hands of both my examples, and normal well adjusted humans just passively expecting ignorance or discussion to help us is why we are even in this damn position.

What makes you think I support the war in the middle east? As far as ISIS goes, if you support them then I guess there isn/t much hope for ya?

Nazi's were defeated and pretty much non existent until those of you who are in lock step with the MSM brought then back to life, but ISIS is real as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Neville Chamberlain tried it that way...
It backfired big time.

Bashar Al Assad tried it that way...
It backfired big time.

And I’ll leave it there because I don’t wanna take your topic too far away from Sanders issue.
That wasn’t my intention.

My bad, mate.

Good to see you again, JinMI! 😀👍

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I know man. You're pointing at an entirely different policy and the similarities. As you said, different topic to which I would perhaps agree with you on principal.

Pointing at this in our own political sphere, it is far from any normalcy nor should it be ignored. Those that are putting SHS within the arm that protects the PotUS should take a look at what their tactics have brought. It's purely against what they are claiming to fight for.

It's a tit for tat that reinforces the oppression they claim to live under (no matter how one views that claim).

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You know why this isn’t worth a proper discussion with you, seeker...

Nazi's were defeated and pretty much non existent until those of you who are in lock step with the MSM brought then back to life, but ISIS is real as far as I know.

You’ve practically just spat on every victim of a neo-Nazi attack, for partisan points about media and “bringing them back to life” garbage.

I’m not even gonna debate why it’s asinine, but I will advise that you try to learn from a more Jewish grouping somewhere online, see if they agree with your assessment of the situation.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

NBC News, citing a law enforcement official,

hmmm any other sources with first hand info? Let's make sure this is true before we start yelling that the sky is falling.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Same sources across all media. "Familiar with," "close to investigation."

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

nor are his supporters NAZIS.

I personally know some self described nazis that support trump. Scary guys that sit around drinking and talk about how good it would feel to shot a black man. They don't use the word black man though.

So you can't say that none of trumps supporters are nazi.

The problem is with people that pretend this isn't true, and those that think that a few represent the many.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There may be some misfits in any group. That doesn't mean those misfits define the entire group.

True but then in your very next sentence....

It is un-American. But, haters hate America, too, so we have a conundrum.

....You seem to do that very thing by saying that trump haters ALL hate america.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Then I will believe it when I see video of the ss following her around and at her home.

Until then this is fake news meant to distract and divide imo.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

nor are his supporters NAZIS.

I personally know some self described nazis that support trump. Scary guys that sit around drinking and talk about how good it would feel to shot a black man. They don't use the word black man though.

So you can't say that none of trumps supporters are nazi.

The problem is with people that pretend this isn't true, and those that think that a few represent the many.

So you hang around racists I'm guessing this says things about you more then Trump. I personally wouldnt hang out with people like that because i would be fundamentally opposed to them and their beliefs.

Ever heard the saying lay with the dogs and you will catch the fleas?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: seagull

Absolutely, mate.

I think the bit that makes me think otherwise is that 99.99% of the time a political attack (physical) would befall an actual influencer, as opposed to a mere spokesperson.

But then again, nuts is nuts. And rarely concisely planned.

Terrible behaviour though. Not enough grown ups.

You just called her "suckerbee" and you are talking about not enough grown-ups?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I hang around two nazis because I am friends with good decent republicans that I camp with.
Those people have known the nazi guys since they were kids. I am not friends with the nazis they just get invited to our camping trips by my real friends. I politely deal with it. So yes it does say a lot about me that I can be around people I don't like without getting all triggered.

I feel like people , no mater how terrible their ideals, are still people. As long as they don't hurt me or anyone in front of me, which they haven't, then I see no reason to hurt them or ruin everyones camping trip with my feelings.

Their hateful speech doesn't hurt me.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Ever heard the saying lay with the dogs and you will catch the fleas?

Wouldn't that apply to the republican party. After all the republicans haven't kicked the nazis out of their party yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This isnt Europe we dont have many nazis in fact according to the FBI. They estimated 16000 in 2016. Through in white supremacists you wouldn't even reach 100000 people. This is a false narrative created to scare people. The US never really had a problem with Nazis this is Europeans not understanding US political climate. In the US a nazi is the nerd in high school who thinks its cool. They grow up and eventually realize they we're just rebelling. The others live in their moms basement and haven't grown up yet .

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Also if the company we keep tells you so much about a person, I wonder what "fleas" trump picked up while hanging out with bill and hillary all those years. Or the time he spent with jeffrey epstein?

Personally I judge people based on their actions and how they treat people not on who they know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join