It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The idea that alien bases may be hiding deep under our oceans, isn't a new theory. Back in 1970, a biologist, named Ivan T. Sanderson, who wrote many books on the UFO phenomenon, came up with a theory called "OINTS," (Other Intelli­gences —live under the oceans). Sanderson proposed that an advanced humanoid civilization, twice as old as Homo sapiens, may exist in our deep oceans. This "alien" civilization may have visited earth millions of years ago and constructed their bases under our oceans for security reasons, or as scientific outposts for research purposes. Maybe there are several, advanced alien civilizations living in our oceans. Perhaps the Sumerian god of the sky, the "Anunnaki", built a base on earth to genetically engineer the human race.

The garden may have been a biosphere where the genetically engineered humanoids would be nurtured and studied–determining what needed to be improved upon. The obvious implication is that the Genesis stories of creation are actually rooted in Sumerian history and the Annuna (Annunaki).

www.theancientaliens.com...

If you don't want your presense known, then Earth's oceans would be a good place to build an alien base:

The Earth’s five oceans cover 129,432,254 square miles of our planet, which is an enormous amount of area in which they could be concealing themselves. A little over 70% of our planet is covered in water. If over 7 billion humans can live on land areas smaller than this, it isn’t such a stretch to reason that these Beings can exist on the same planet as we do and still not be seen very often. If they can fly their craft in space, there is no reason why they cannot navigate our oceans as well.

alienjigsaw.com...

Over the years, there have been many reports of strange, unidentified submerged objects (USOs), as well as UFO's that have been caught hovering above our oceans. Some reports describe UFOs sucking up water through a tube, or a ray of some kind.

The incident of “Masaki Kudou,” occurred on the south coast of Hokkaido, Japan in 1973. Masaki Kudou, which is not his real name, gave his report to Junichi Takanashi, who was a representative in Japan for the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) and MUFON. Kudou was a night watchman at a lumber yard, who thought at first he was witnessing a shooting star, until the object descended rapidly and hovered over the waters just in front of Kudou’s position.

Once over the strait, a light from the craft’s underside would shine down to the shimmering surface. Below the light, there appeared to be a “glass-like tube”. This transparent appendage began to glow slightly. More shocking to Kudou, it appeared to be drawing water up into the craft itself. This continued for several minutes before the tube retracted.

The craft simply hovered in the sky over the icy waters below. Then, without warning, it headed towards Kudou. By the time it was over his location, the entire area was “lit up like it was daylight!” Kudou could see the craft was metallic with a smooth appearance.

www.ufoinsight.com...

Remember this "discovery?" On May 12, 2014, Jimmy Church, the host of "Fade to Black," announced that they discovered a "USO" alien base off the Malibu coast, using Google Earth. Many geologists dismissed this as being nothing more than a natural part of the continental shelf.

“I think it’s natural and is a part of the continental shelf,” Schwartz told HuffPost. “It’s just a complicated part of what’s now offshore that has seen some erosion and, maybe, slumping when perhaps this was partially exposed when sea level was lower. This is a really major earthquake area and perhaps some of these features are a result of slope failures, due to shaking."

“There’s no flag under the water that says: ‘I’m the entrance to an alien base.’ There’s nothing unnatural-looking about it — it’s just showing some sort of variation in the offshore coastal morphology,” Schwartz said."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

However, some people aren't so sure that this is a "natural" formation. Here's a YouTube clip showing more pictures of this underwater anomaly:

Some people think there's also an underwater USO base at Walker Lake, NV. Walker Lake is bordered by Hawthorne, NV. There you will find the Hawthorne Army Depot and the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, that has been renamed as a NAVSEA facility.

More information concerning this "alien" base can be seen in this YouTube clip:

So, where is all this evidence on USOs, you may ask? Back in 2015, Ancient Innovations posted a YouTube video on USOs and Underwater Alien Bases that was on The History Channel. I saved that video, to view at a later time. I just watched this clip last night, which inspired me to write up this thread. The video presented a few very interesting cases that I'd like to share with you.

...One of the first sighting of a USO in the Twentieth Century, occurred on August 1, 1904. A British cargo ship, The Mohican, was enroute to Philadelphia, when the captain and crew, noticed a glowing object come across the ocean, heading towards them. Soon after this sighting, the ship became enshrouded in a strange, metallic vapor, which glowed like phosphorus. While the vapor cloud was present, the ship's compass spun with the speed of an electric motor and it's decks had become magnetized.

...On October 4, 1967, people at first thought that a distressed aircraft was about to crash into the waters off Shag Harbor, N.S. Some witnesses thought they saw four orange lights in the sky, others thought the lights were all attached to one craft. This object descended rapidly towards the water, when it seemed to suddenly float above it. People saw the craft enter the water and saw the glow of it's lights underwater. The Coast Guard was notified of a potential downed aircraft. The Norad radar at Baccaro, Nova Scotia, did not have reports on any missing military or civilian aircraft at that time.

25 years after the incident, it was discovered that divers from the "HMCS Granby" testified that this underwater "object" travelled to Government Point, which was near a submarine detection base. The base detected the USO and naval ships were summoned to the area. In addition, Russia sent a submarine into Canadian seas to monitor the movement of this object, as well. Another "UFO" arrived and entered the water, apparently coming to the aid of the first. The Navy took a "wait and see" posture, when the two underwater UFOs outraced Naval ships to the Gulf of Maine, where "they broke the seas and sped away into the skies."

The above information was found at this link:
www.hidden-truth.org...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
...In March of 1963, a United States submarine exercise took place, 100 miles off the coast of Puerto Rico. During this exercise, one submarine picked up on a USO travelling in excess of 150 knots (@173 mph), at a depth of 20,000 ft. The crush depth of a typical submarine at that time was 7000ft.

...In late 1969, during Operation Deep Freeze in Antartica, the crew aboard the USS Calcaterra, witnessed a 100 ft long submarine shaped object breaking through the ice and fly into the air.

...On November 11, 1972, a fast moving submarine-like object was picked up on sonar, by the Norwegian Navy. The Norwegian Navy hunted this object for 2 weeks, using surface ships and "sub-hunter" helicopters. On November 20, the USO was seen for the first time and described as a silent, "massive" cigar shaped object. A ship fired it's guns at the object, which made the USO dive back into the fjord. The navy decided to blockade the fjord. The USO soon disappeared and the navy abandoned the search. Many people believed that this object took off into the sky and avoided the blockade altogether.

...On June 14, 1992, "hundreds" of USOs were reported to rise out of the water near the Santa Catalina Channel, which is said to be as deep as Mount Everest is high.

Independent witnesses claim that there were in excess of two hundred USOs that emerged from the water, hovering momentarily before accelerating off into the sky at blistering speeds, all the while in complete silence. There were many witnesses, many of whom filed reports with their respective local police forces, some of which were as far away as Malibu. These reports quickly filtered through to the US coast guard who subsequently refused all requests to search the area of the sightings.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Isn't ironic, that on the exact date of the Santa Catalina sighting, there was a sighting at Topanga Canyon, CA...involving 200 "glowing spheres?"

June 14, 1992; Topanga Canyon, CA, 10:30 PM. In the area called Saddlepeak over 200 glowing spheres and oval shaped object were seen rising from behind a ridge, one-by-one. The objects darted across the sky in different directions, sometimes making right angle turns. (Source: Preston Dennett, UFOs over Topanga Canyon, p. 271).

www.nicap.org...

Here's the YouTube video clip containing the above information:

There is also the UFO/USO sightings that occurred in 1952, during Operation Mainbrace. This exercise utilized the armed forces of the United States, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Norway and the UK. This was to demonstrate to the former Soviet Union, that NATO could withstand, and counter, any possible Soviet attack on western Europe.

Approximately 80,000 men aboard 1,000 planes and 200 ships participated in a display of force meant to demonstrate NATO’s effectiveness in the event of the Soviet Union attacking western Europe.

This massive operation caught the eye of everyone in the vicinity and, apparently, not all of them were human. The first two incidents occurred during the first day of demonstrations. Naval personnel aboard several ships in the Atlantic filed reports about a large, blue/green triangle-shaped UFO flying low, at a speed of approximately 1,500 mph.

www.thinkaboutit-ufos.com...

Lets not forget the numerous USO/UFO sightings that occur over the Great Lakes. I live in Rochester, NY, which is a city on the southern shore of Lake Ontario in western New York. Every year, as long as I've been living here (since 1966), there seems to be several USO or UFO sightings over the lake.

People are told by the Coast Guard, that they're seeing just a military flare, since much of the lake is restricted military airspace. At the east end of the lake, fishermen have reported a magnetic anomaly which messes with their compasses. People see orbs and strange lights over the lake all the time. Here are a few examples:

Video from 2007:

Video from 2009:

Video from 2014:

Video from 2017, that the Canadian Air Force said was just a test:

A comment from the above video:
"I was sitting on the beach there, watching those and taking my own videos. I watched it appear and disappear 3 times in about 15 min. No jets, no helicopters, and the lake was super calm. Just sit down by the lake more often, you'll see something."

Excerpts from a 1999 interview with UFO/USO Researcher Jennifer Jarvis of Lake Ontario 'Orbwatch':

"The only conclusion that I can really draw from my own observations is that I, personally, see aerial phenomena in association with water. However, in the case of Lake Ontario, I would hazard a guess that there is definitely "something" down there under that dark, cold water!!!"

"There is no way of determining the origins of the phenomenon that I witness over the western end of Lake Ontario. Until we have the opportunity of communicating with these craft and/or any occupants of any craft, we will have no answers."

"Hundreds of cases have remained unsolved. A few cases are mentioned in an excellent book by Hugh Cochrane entitled "Gateway to Oblivion - the Great Lakes' Bermuda Triangle."(1980) Jay Gourley has also written a very interesting book called the "Great Lakes' Triangle."(1977) Both of these works should provide some insight into the strange happenings over, around and in Lake Ontario."

www.ufoevidence.org...

edit on 6/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: fixed youtube video

edit on 6/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: grammar

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If the Nimitz ‘tic-tac’ UFO sighting is to be considered legit, the numerous accounts assert the UFO was either hovering above a disturbance in the water, or entered the the ocean itself. Moreover, the sighting was a stones throw from Catalina Island — in terms of airspeed — where many have claimed seeing USOs enter and exist the 🌊

Something to it? Who knows but it’s interesting...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Great thread! S&F for you

Well put together and it held my interest throughout, which is quite a feat for me to accomplish.

This is one of the reasons I came to ATS and it's a refreshing break from the partisan mumbo jumbo. Well done.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
We live near Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. We have been here for 6 years... I haven't personally witnessed any weirdness, but many long time locals have. Pend Oreille is a very deep lake, and it is rumored to be a test area for Navy submersibles... Other folks have heard that Pend Oreille is connected to the Pacific Ocean via deep underwater tunnels.

North Idaho is beautiful... but boring. Aliens are far more interesting than moose, so these rumors persist.

If an alien presence is revealed, I hope it isn't revealed here. We like the quiet...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?

They're unidentified so, no.
edit on 23 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Great thread! Thanks for putting this together for us!

Alright, that newspaper clipping from 1904 is fascinating. Interesting that after ten minutes it became difficult for them to move and speak, and also the complete silence the Captain reports. Those are similar things we hear from "modern" UFO close encounter sightings. The whole ship and its crew glowing like fire is unique, isn't it?

For some reason I believe the account of that Captain much more easily than I do today's "abductees." Partly because it took place before communication was as widespread and quick and easy (TV, public radio stations) as it was later when the abduction stories started proliferating, so theoretically was less instance of copycat like stuff. Although I know that newspapers at the turn of the century were known to publish sensationsalized stories and outright lies/hoaxes in order to increase sales, so maybe it's no different.

Anyway, great thread you've put together, thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yes, people have been proposing this for a very long time.

Didn't Columbus encounter large light travelling under the ocean?

I recall one of the UFO "Lore" stories from the early 20th century, regarding an Ocean liner having a mysterious oblong (cigar) shaped vessel, 3 times bigger than them, float by above the sea level, that had port holes with "People" inside looking out to the people on the ship. Then flew off at great speed into the clouds.....

Always said that Submarines would make a suitable inter planetary space vessel, properly modified of course.

People also tend to forget.......10-15000 years ago the sea level was Much lower than it is today.
Many coastal settlements/cities of the time, are Now quite deep under water, off the existing coast.
Many Humans of ancient times, Walked to their final locations round the World, that are now land locked by the seas/oceans.

I recall, may have been on ATS or something, about a native West Coast tribe in the US, that had ancient legends of a "foreign" peoples (some proposed Greeks or Egyptians), that sailed up some river then made a settlement, traded with the locals etc for 100s? of years, then the Oceans rose and flooded the area, then the foreigners lived in underground cities under the water, and occasionally fly there machines to the outside.....

I would think any Anomoly under the water near the USA, would have been well investigated by the Navy and Army and a myriad of Govt Letter agencies by now......

Good post, keep up the research....

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Continued from a page on a said Underwater UFO base:

From the reports cited above, it should be clear that UFOs are witnessed over this coastal area in disproportionately large numbers. In most cases, they are observed a few thousand feet or less above the surface of the ocean. It is therefore plausible to speculate that these craft may be traveling into and out of this body of water.

As we shall see, the next category involves UFOs that have been observed doing exactly that. These much rarer cases provide further evidence of an underwater UFO base off the California coast.

November 21, 1951: As reported by researcher Harold Wilkins, several witnesses observe “an unidentified burning object” descending into the ocean somewhere off the coast of California.

August 8, 1954: The Japanese steam­ship Aliki is off the coast of Long Beach when several members of the crew observe an underwater UFO. As the intercepted radio message from the ship reads, “Saw fireball move in and out of sea without being doused. Left wake of white smoke; course erratic; vanished from sight.”

1955: Residents from the northern California coastal town of Santa Maria observe a “long silvery object” emerging from the ocean and taking off into space.

January 15, 1956 (Evening): Residents of Redondo Beach report seeing a large, glowing object glide down out of the sky and float on the surface of the ocean about 75 yards off shore.

More

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
1966, USS TIRU Encounters UFO

The lookout refused to tell the OOD what it was that he had seen and instead insisted that the starboard lookout and the OOD both look at that area.

The three men looked through their binoculars toward the area reported and were astounded to see a metal craft larger than a football field tumble from the clouds into the ocean.

It actually tumbled end over end and when it hit the water and sank beneath the ocean huge geysers of water rose into the air.

When the port lookout was sure that the others had seen it he then told the OOD that he had seen it tumble from the ocean up into the clouds.

The OOD and the starboard lookout were speechless. Within a few minutes, however, they all became excited when it again rose from the water and tumbled up into the cloud layer.

Source

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That picture of the "underwater base" with a flat circular platform and pegs is similar to the way buildings were constructed in Norway:

goo.gl...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Now that's how you make a thread my friend!!!
I got more out of the OP than i did all week listening to podcasts on the subject.

Bravo!
Nice work!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I wonder why nobody have bothered to dive at the Malibu beach with a gopro, exploring what people on google earth are saying look like a alien base.

If I was living in Malibu I would get started right away, whats the hold up, its been years now.. and no new information, only speculation.

What happen to the thrill of exploring the unknown.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Yes, people have been proposing this for a very long time.

Didn't Columbus encounter large light travelling under the ocean?

I recall one of the UFO "Lore" stories from the early 20th century, regarding an Ocean liner having a mysterious oblong (cigar) shaped vessel, 3 times bigger than them, float by above the sea level, that had port holes with "People" inside looking out to the people on the ship. Then flew off at great speed into the clouds.....

Always said that Submarines would make a suitable inter planetary space vessel, properly modified of course.

People also tend to forget.......10-15000 years ago the sea level was Much lower than it is today.
Many coastal settlements/cities of the time, are Now quite deep under water, off the existing coast.
Many Humans of ancient times, Walked to their final locations round the World, that are now land locked by the seas/oceans.

I recall, may have been on ATS or something, about a native West Coast tribe in the US, that had ancient legends of a "foreign" peoples (some proposed Greeks or Egyptians), that sailed up some river then made a settlement, traded with the locals etc for 100s? of years, then the Oceans rose and flooded the area, then the foreigners lived in underground cities under the water, and occasionally fly there machines to the outside.....

I would think any Anomoly under the water near the USA, would have been well investigated by the Navy and Army and a myriad of Govt Letter agencies by now......

Good post, keep up the research....

Look at the architecture and calendar systems of the Ancient Egyptians and the Aztecs. The Aztecs carved glyphs into stone. So did the Ancient Egyptians. The Aztec alendar consisted of a 365-day calendar cycle called xiuhpohualli (year count) and a 260-day ritual cycle called tonalpohualli (day count). One year consists of 360 named days and 5 nameless (nemontemi). 20 periods of 13 days each. Those 5 nameless days were considered unlucky for anyone born then.

The Ancient Egyptian calendar system consisted of three seasons of 120 days each, plus an intercalary month of 5 epagomenal days treated as outside of the year proper. Those five days were unlucky as well.

It's almost as if they had both used the same calendar system.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Remember this "discovery?" On May 12, 2014, Jimmy Church, the host of "Fade to Black," announced that they discovered a "USO" alien base off the Malibu coast, using Google Earth. Many geologists dismissed this as being nothing more than a natural part of the continental shelf.

I always thought that is more the result of a bad conversion from the original data to the 3D model, Google Earth is full of cases like that.

PS: great thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
It's almost as if they had both used the same calendar system.

Or as if they were looking at the same events, which they were.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

If you don't want your presense known, then Earth's oceans would be a good place to build an alien base:

When you think about the level of technology any alien visiting Earth would need to possess building a base on Earth at all if you do not want your presence known would be an incredibly stupid idea and would never happen. Nanotechnology and offworld bases would make far more sense.

There is literally nothing about the idea of aliens visiting Earth that has any logic attached to it. So either they don't, or they have zero capacity for logical thought, which makes you wonder how they could get here.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

It's a cool picture but using Google Earth is basically like using the movie Aliens. The way GE creates these images they end up heavily processed with artifacts. You end up with an approximation, none of the details are concrete though.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Lake superior Kinross incident FYI

Michigan / Canada Lake Superior UFO

Another of Many Links

Just as frightening as the Mantell incident, though more bizarre and less publicized, was a fatal encounter that occurred on November 23, 1953, over Lake Superior. That evening, as Air Defense Command radar tracked an unidentified target moving at 500 miles per hour over the lake, an F-89C all-weather jet interceptor from Kinross AFB took off in hot pursuit. Radar operators watched the aircraft close in on the UFO, and then something fantastic happened: The two blips merged and then faded on the screen, and all communication with the interceptor ceased. An extensive land and water search found not a trace of the craft nor the two men aboard it: pilot Lt. Felix Moncla, Jr., and radar observer Lt. R. R. Wilson.
edit on 24-6-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But they are here!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join