It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Lineage Remnants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Thanks for those who are still interested! I would imagine that this thread would have fallen off by now! lol

Some odd things have happened during the last week that might be of interest. (Especially the most recent one that happened the other night.)

I talked to my mom about our history and learned that we have a Very Wealthy side of our family that she recently helped with legal matters.

But in all honesty, at the end of the day, all of this is just information for me to learn myself and grow as a person. I don't want to draw attention to myself. If my family line is doing 'those' things (If it's true or not, I'm not 100%.) I am, personally, so far removed from them that the only thing that ties us together is just our lineage and blood type.

Earlier this week I finished rereading the 'Hidden_Hands' thread (I just kind of 'jumped around' the first time and not read it in it's entirety.) I am not sure if it is true or not but I like to play around with the idea until something else comes and either 'proves' or 'disproves'. I personally feel that he is not fully disclosing things.

He said life was like a 'game'. Games have rules. I don't know if it was talked about in that thread but I feel that the Kybalion are those rules and the Trivium is "how the game is played". (I'm still studying the Trivium. Maybe one who is more adept can see his fallacies.) He also has extensively read the Ra Material. (I am in the middle of that right now and I'm reading a lot of congruencies.)

The one thing that sticks out to me is Karma. From what 'hidden_hand' said is that karma can't be stopped it must be payed off. According to Ra and other teachers, you can 'stop the wheel' with forgiveness of yourself.

But I was also wondering if you can purposely 'sow karma'? If all the horrible things that the 'Illuminati' had to endure as young children is true, would these people be 'working' the principle of 'cause and effect'. By experiencing such extreme horrible trauma as children have they been 'absolved' of their future negative karma? Inducing a bizarre reverse karmic wheel?

These where some thoughts I had. I am still reading the Ra Material and the karma thing stood out.

But something odd happened the night before last night.

For the last week or so I have been having a hard time sleeping. The other night was a bizarre experience. I was in bed reading the Ra Material when synchronicities lined up in such a way that I couldn't ignore them and so I decided to give it a shot. I needed to align myself to the 'infinite creator' was the gist of what the synchronicities where pointing at. So I listened and decided to meditate in a conscious effort to 'align'. It all happened both slowly and quickly in a sense that I didn't know what was fully happening or how it happened.

[NOTE: I was seeing all of this in my mind except the physical sensation. In actuality i was laying in bed.]
In part of the meditation I was opening my closet door because things where 'hiding' in there that where causing me to not 'progress'. It was a symbolic meaning to 'cleaning out my closet'. There where negative beings in there and I told them to leave in the name of 'God', 'Infinite Creator' etc. Once they left my whole body started growing in electrical like feeling. It was very strong and it is such a hard feeling to describe. My entire body was 'washed' with it and I felt it the strongest on the top back of my head going all the way down my spine. My Guardian was beside each side of me. (It's this really tall, 9-10 foot angel like being with 6 wings and it's wearing what looks like Knights Templar like clothing and a helmet that prevents me from seeing it's face.) I understood that what was happening was 'healing' me. They where guarding the place to ensure nothing interfered. After awhile I decided to end it and it slowly dissipated. It probably took place in a span of 10-20min. After that experience I couldn't go to sleep the rest of the night.

I know it sounds crazy. Maybe I had a seizure. Maybe it was a dream. But I know I felt what i felt.
I still feel physically weird and kind of 'shook' from it. I kind of feel like 'in a trance' similar to when I was hypnotized. I feel like my attitude is changing too. It's just all really hard to explain and it's just a weird thing to have happen.

So that's the odd thing that happened the other night.

I also tried to do a hypnosis regression from what was recommended just to 'give it a shot' and that I shouldn't have dismissed it so quickly. But I couldn't do it due to my environment. I might try it again, especially in light of what happened.

edit on 1-7-2018 by Ememes because: I can't spell...Sorry if there is more misspellings!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry I'm sure it's already been mentioned by now, but there is, of course, a mention of the May Queen in the mysterious occult classic, Stairway To Heaven, by Led Zeppelin... now there's a group of heavily occult obsessed rock musicians.

It goes a little something like this:

"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow,
don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May Queen."

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ememes

Well something got your attention... did it not ? & you noticed. So yeah... keep it up

leolady

<< 1  2   >>

join