It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Wolf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've been pondering this dream I had the other night ,

I walked into a room on a ship There was this Huge man sitting in a chair and a Grey wolf beside him , I said something like he's beautiful and the guy said yes he's one of my favorites I asked If I could pet him and he said yes So I began to pet the wolf but each time I tried to pet him the wolf whimpered like it was in pain , I set down and the wolf climbed onto my lap and laid down but even then it would whimper when I petted him.

Strange dream any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Hmmmmm,

What I get or how I would interpret it is that is has something to do with you.

You are the man and the wolf is something that could be in trouble or there could be reason for concern.

The wolf can be an internal body part in trouble and getting sick,

It could be a psychological issue where as the wolf represents a personal issue you are struggling with or one that has yet to arise but is hiding in the depths of your psyche.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have been worried about my Son he's been suffering from psych issue's due to his mothers brain cancer and has been on Prozac for a year and it's changed who he is , He's almost 18 did not graduate is getting his GED and wants to go to collage in another state where he doesn't know anyone . Maybe that's it.
edit on 6/21/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

It very well could be,

To me, ones child is a part of them.

Prozac does have a lot bad stigma around it especially prolonged use. well that's like that for any pharmaceutical medicine.

It could be a deeper sense that your son is maybe drifting somewhere due to the medication.

Hope all the best for you are yours.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have been worried about my Son he's been suffering from psych issue's due to his mothers brain cancer and has been on Prozac for a year and it's changed who he is , He's almost 18 did not graduate is getting his GED and wants to go to collage in another state where he doesn't know anyone . Maybe that's it.

Heavy load there. I have a family member who was on Prozac and was suicidal for a long time but things can change she went from nowhere to living a wonderful life, has several degrees and overcame the sad Family issues and pain.

Hold on.

new topics

top topics

join