It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skin and Bones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Apparently i will never stop being a walking stick figure and it's getting me very mad

Ever since i was small i've been way too skinny, no matter what i eat or whatever it does not change

So far i remember the following nick names and how i've been made fun all through middle and high school, some of them don't care but some do bother me a lot

- missy bonesi
- say bonesay
- ms boneyard
- bone collector

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Name callers are idiots (lol, see what i did there).

Feel lucky that you are skinny, rather than obese! Obesity comes with a whole host of health issues.

I used to be skinny too, everyone said i was too thin. Then 4 years went by and now im 250lbs lol. Now everyone says im too fat.

There are always solutions though.

In your case, finding the right diet and caloric intake along with proper exercise can yield results youre looking for. You just need to commit to it and run a routine that covers the necessities of what youre trying to achieve.

In my case, now that im 250lbs. I decided to lift heavy and become the incredible hulk

Be happy!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Hey, CreationBro.

Just wanted to chime in and mention that I hear a lot of thinner people complain of anemia and other vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies.

Likewise, obese people can also be malnourished.

Proper nutrition is the key, and so is positive self-image (that's much trickier of course.)

Me, I've always been a little on the heavy side, but have learned not to care what others call me.

Be proud of the love in your heart
instead of ashamed at what other people think is important.

edit on 8-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Now days I am fairly fit but not back in the day. I remember one time I took a poop that outweighed me.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Very true buddha

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Now days I am fairly fit but not back in the day. I remember one time I took a poop that outweighed me.

LMFAO now i can't be serious, go to hell lol

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Just wanted to cheer ya up. And I have not made a poop joke this week so I figured now was the perfect time.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Just wanted to cheer ya up. And I have not made a poop joke this week so I figured now was the perfect time.

Hehe. This clip was about you huh?

edit on 682018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
HGH

Then you must break them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

not everything i wrote went visible, maybe i have not posted enough
here it goes

also some people saying that i should walk with my legs not with my hands and things like that

and then some people really going over the top with things like

- teatlessay < this one cost the guy a tooth and got me expelled lmao
- ms future implants < cost a fight
- miss flatty

i just wish it would stop, what bothers me the most is that some of those things came from my brother like boneyard and bone collector

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
but to be honest what bothers me most is that i use to make fun of girls that were not able to run or jump or swim or as trong as i was and now they are way ahead on their boobs and i have been forgotten on that area lmfao

oh great kami sama why have you forsaken my boobage?

Im going to eat like a pig until i either develop something or get so fat that i and everyone stops caring or looking at me

Just kidding but really is this karma?

I feel like if someone else makes fun of that something very very bad will happen to that person xa xa

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

not everything i wrote went visible, maybe i have not posted enough
here it goes

also some people saying that i should walk with my legs not with my hands and things like that

and then some people really going over the top with things like

- teatlessay < this one cost the guy a tooth and got me expelled lmao
- ms future implants < cost a fight
- miss flatty

i just wish it would stop, what bothers me the most is that some of those things came from my brother like boneyard and bone collector

If he ever says it again tell him the only bones you'll be collecting are his.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

already working on it but it could not happen fast enough

is just that i can't get it to happen no matter what, diet or otherwise, i remain a skeleton and i get strong but still the bone collector

something that i hate to remember but still makes me laugh is that have you seen those girls with big boobs that place their phone there, so we were at a friend's place and he had a cigarette and gave it to me and i didn't had were to put it and he said "you know where" and like i would be able, it would fall right through lol, asshole

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Are you looking for us to tell you everything will be ok? Cause everything will be ok. You seem kinda young so just let time go by and you will be happy. Do not let this petty crap bother you.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

it really helped thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

no i just wanted to vent a bit, i was about to explode

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Just get yourself a very stressful job and you'll throw on a few pounds. Then get married, have a kid, and before you know it you will have "dad bod".

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Hard to do that "dad bod" in my natural condition lmfao

Also no thanks i rather not do that slave stuff everyone likes so much

Kids maybe, 10 or so years from now

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH
Apparently i will never stop being a walking stick figure and it's getting me very mad

Ever since i was small i've been way too skinny, no matter what i eat or whatever it does not change

So far i remember the following nick names and how i've been made fun all through middle and high school, some of them don't care but some do bother me a lot

- missy bonesi
- say bonesay
- ms boneyard
- bone collector

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Yes i have, nothing out of that, there's nothing wrong except i look like a 1.70 meter tall 13 year old lmfao

I just can't take it any more some times but oh well i just needed to rant a bit about it and hope people stop staring or asking age or whatever or the next time the eyes that roll way back through the head will not be mine

I am calmed now, i just needed to stop being frustrated

Thanks for your kind words
edit on 8-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join