It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with all of these videos lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What the actual F is up with all of the videos of people abusing and torturing animals lately? I am all for justice, believe me, but the thoughts I have in my head for anyone who harms an animal are just too despicable to speak out loud!

But is it me? or are there way more cases/videos of this? It's so disgusting and horrid what some of these people are doing to these innocent animals.

I'm hearing of a Chinese dog eating festival next week now? Okay... if you want to eat dog, go for it! But do these creatures have to be dragged off and burned alive writhing and screaming in pain the entire time as part of a ceremony? I can only pray there's a massive earthquake followed by a massive tsunami which wipes the entire country off the face of the planet.

Also so many videos coming out of India. People tying up a dog to a post and beating with shovels... for no reason... I can't watch it, it's too sickening and it makes me feel awful for what I wish on these people... like brain cancer or having to suffer the loss of their children, or something

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
I can't watch it, it's too sickening and it makes me feel awful for what I wish on these people... like brain cancer or having to suffer the loss of their children, or something

It sounds like you are no better if you wish that on people.

Why not do something positive and start to join any and all campaigns that fight against cruelty to animals worldwide. And I do not mean donate money, that just funds the parasitic charities and middle-men.

Stop bying Japanese products because they kill so many whales, stop bying Chinese products because they kill so many dogs, etc etc etc...

And be the change you wish for.....

Not easy sharing this ball of dirt is it? But your world is what you make it.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
In the past, China had a policy of ridding the country of the four pests (mosquitos, swallows, rats and flies)

en.wikipedia.org...

But killing off swallows, meant that other bugs like locusts weren't being eaten, so they ended up with an ecological imbalance and plagues of locusts that ate all the crops, leading to mass famine. They every human in the country had to eat whatever they could find ... anything ... animals, cats, dogs, stews made from twigs and leaves.

They've been doing this for ages, but it's only now they have become wealthy enough to afford smartphones and send pictures online.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Believe me I don't like the thoughts in my head, it just strikes me that way.

I do my best to "Be the Change". I sign petitions, I send letters, emails, make phone calls, joined many groups to make sure these people are brought to justice. It's just not enough.

Like I said... eat what you want. It's not WHAT they eat, it's the manner in which they torture these animals almost for fun that gets me.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

First off, this is nothing new. It's sickening and horrible. It's a symptom of what the culture has become. I don't watch those videos, I don't watch cops killing people videos. Don't poison your mind with such filth. It only makes you become somewhat immune to the sickness.

There are many organizations in China who aim to stop the dog festival, even going to such lengths as to stop the trucks loaded up with dogs and buy each individual dog from the truck driver. (They abuse the dogs because the adrenalin in the dogs system because of the pain is supposed to make the dog taste better.)

If you are disgusted by the way they treat the dogs in China, you'd probably be equally disgusted by how the slaughter industry treats cows, pigs, chickens and any other meat providing animal, whether here in this country or in other countries. It's a big part of the reason why I don't eat meat anymore.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No offense intended, but you support PETA, don't you?

The things that you are wishing would happen to people because of behavior or customs that you find abhorrent based on your own societal moral and customs seems to be exactly the approach that PETA would take--they are the same, if not worse, than those against whom they fight.

Wishing for the entire destruction of a nation of people because you don't like a custom in which only some of that population participate is pretty disgusting, to be frank.

I'm with you on being appalled by such practices, but I stop way short in hoping that the entire nation be destroyed because of it...and might I suggest that you stop watching these videos. I have not come across any of them. Maybe you're seeking out the wrong videos to watch...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ahhh! Chinese dog eating festival, and a couple weeks later it's the Chinese cat eating festival followed by the rat...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Trump hates animals so this is his voter base simply expressing themselves as they are.

I know because they use poison in all Trump properties, and not catch and release. Which is also bad, and racist, why not just let them live in your cavernous houses?

Cheap rich old white nazi!

#WowIWasChannellingAuntieMaxine #PETADefinitelyDoesntEuthanize #ComeyLovesPuppies #StormyWantsMelaniasSpot #TrumpSnuffFilms

...Joking!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Also so many videos coming out of India. People tying up a dog to a post and beating with shovels... for no reason... I can't watch it, it's too sickening and it makes me feel awful for what I wish on these people... like brain cancer or having to suffer the loss of their children, or something

for no reason?

There is always reason even in the most evil acts.

Don't watch if you cant watch and don't make yourself feel so disgusted that you become the horror that you initially were condemning.

I know what you mean, If I watch enough animals being hurt and tortured by humans I can turn into dangerous viscous animal that is basically rabid and will attack any human in sight, so I try to keep viewing of that stuff to bare minimum.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I agree with you. Human hatred and cruelty have no limits.

top topics

join