It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
One of my favorite bands, of all time. I figured that if the world ended tomorrow, This is the band i'd play to commemorate my demise.

edit on 6-6-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Are you goin to go see them this summer?

They are on tour with Journey

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Are you goin to go see them this summer?

They are on tour with Journey

I had no idea they were touring before you posted, blowing my mind.
omg .. I was literally about to post a video by Journey and saw your post. lol.. Fing Eh!

I was about to post this ... Faithfully

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Possibly.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Who's sponsoring the tour.....A.A.R.P......Geritol ?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Some insignificant post XGen retardian most likely.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Open your MIND

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm 55 years old and I don't even want to see old men perform rock & roll. When your 70 and can still rock...….don't mean you should. These guys should take a page from Grace Slick of Jefferson AirPlane/ StarShip…….She quit cause of her age and she felt no one wants to see old people, wrinkled and sagging perform rock & roll show.....Well except you two. To each his own, Steve Perry hasn't been with Journey in years for the record......And Def Leppard.....maybe when I was 17.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Def Leppard is the answer to an old 80's question. What has 9 arms and sucks?

I leaned more towards:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I saw Deep Purple and Alice Cooper last summer. They were fit and ROCKED.

ETA: That's 70's though.

edit on 6-6-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Def Leppard is the answer to an old 80's question. What has 9 arms and sucks?

Who sucked even before their only good bass player died? Metallica! Metallica is on the wrong side of metal. Celtic Frost, Destruction, Merciful Fate, and WatchTower kicked their puny asses all over the place. Metallica is even worse than Anthrax.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I'm 55 years old and I don't even want to see old men perform rock & roll. When your 70 and can still rock...….don't mean you should. These guys should take a page from Grace Slick of Jefferson AirPlane/ StarShip…….She quit cause of her age and she felt no one wants to see old people, wrinkled and sagging perform rock & roll show.....Well except you two. To each his own, Steve Perry hasn't been with Journey in years for the record......And Def Leppard.....maybe when I was 17.

As long as you turn to jazz by age 50 you're ok.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Bluegrass is old tyme.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Yes and people here would know those bands. If you're going to reference something make sure you are using an example that people will know.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yes and people here would know those bands. If you're going to reference something make sure you are using an example that people will know.

They know those bands.
They don't know those bands.
Which is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

Bluegrass is old tyme.

Yeah, but I was referencing Grace Slick's shallowness.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If you're 70 and can still rock, you should! Talent is ageless.
We had some awesome bands in the 80's!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't walk across the street to listen to jazz. My taste's have morphed thru the years. As a young man it was RUSH......Middle age...RUSH.....no that i'm getting up there, Hayes Carll out of Texas and Corb Lund & The Hurtin Albertins out of Alberta Canada.………..I went west and have not came back. These are two of the best song writers I've ever found.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join