It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Get A Brian Morans - Now Has Brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Hell, I don't remember Fleetwood Macs album "Rumours " having a dude with dangling balls between his legs. I made a thread about it and it got thrown in the trash. I wasn't joking.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hmmm, no offense but this never said "get a brian", it always said "brain". This "mandela effect" stuff is getting out of control. It's almost as if everyone who starts to notice their brians don't work as well now wants to believe it was an alternative universe, rather than their brians.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile
Perhaps our brians were always called brians then Mandella came along and now our brians are now know as brains!?!?
AND now I gotsa brain and I want my brian back!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

WWZD (What Would a Zombie Do?)

Would it eat brains, or would it eat Brians?

It's actually a trick question, it would eat Brian's brains.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Weird things happening just one example, I had a wild small skinny cat show up and was here for three days it would come to the door and wait for me to feed the other wild cat I have cared for several years and eat. My wildcat would not eat the whole three days nor sleep in its bed by the kitchen.
Yesterday the new wildcat looked at something I could not see panicked like it was being chased looked like it saw a person or something tall, and disappeared over the edge of the deck never to be seen again.
Now the old wild kitty is eating and sleeping normally again.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Get a Brian? I've had a couple Brians. They were OK, but not good long term. I'd recommend getting a Matt.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
IT WAS..."GET A BRIAN MORANS" and YES, the whole thing started over at that GLP website.
It has been going on for years over there, well before this meme which was taken from REAL LIFE, even appeared for the first time. It has been photo-shopped.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The moron in the photo can't spell.

"Morans" was the name of a politician he disliked.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My name is Brian Moran! I had no idea this many people were looking for me!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is this the most ridiculous ME thread, ever?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
"Morans" was the name of a politician he disliked.

That sounds too logical and I prefer to think of it as an alternate universe seeping into ours.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I am hoping these ME people are put in a FEMA camp before they corrupt our time. They carry some type of instability and it dangerous.

Wait a minute, weren't people talking about ME in a FEMA camp it one time.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

In my timeline it's a FEMALE camp and we all want to go willingly.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: roadgravel

In my timeline it's a FEMALE camp and we all want to go willingly.

That's the first ME point that makes any sense. Guess I'll have to keep researching now

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"That sounds too logical and I prefer to think of it as an alternate universe seeping into ours."

That sounds too boring and fails to make me feel "special". I prefer to think that I and other similarly "special" people have been "Effected" by CERN whose evil scientists have been altering dimensions systematically making alterations to song lyrics, book titles, character names out of the "A" Team, the placing of jet engines under airliner's wings and so on and so forth in my timeline because.....for some reason or other.

But if you have not been "Effected" you would not understand. You are not "special". Like me.

<< 1   >>

join