It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with big knife captured trying to attack another guy in a car in London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

London is a #hole, it is not an example of Britain...just an example of #hole London.

Well, I agree that 'parts' of London have turned into S#holes that's for sure. It's getting as bad as parts of LA., Johanesburg, Mexico City, Rio and even Libya.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I've hated whenever I've had to work there, it's a dump.
...and the most annoying thing is the amount of white male cyclists, someone should do something about the lack of diversity on 2 wheels...oh wait...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Well, I agree that 'parts' of London have turned into S#holes that's for sure. It's getting as bad as parts of LA., Johanesburg, Mexico City, Rio and even Libya.

Parts of London are pretty crap. Same as with any large city. The murder rate in London is not as high as many US cities and certainly not akin to places in Mexico.

Most of the victims and perpetrators are ethnic minorities e.g. black and young men. Gang related scumbags fighting over drugs and trivialities. The police could crack these gangs if given the resources and if there was the political will, noting that the London Mayor, Sadiq Khan, had previously worked to reduce police powers e.g. stop and search, as they targeted black kids more than white kids - precisely because it's the black kids (mostly) doing the deeds.

Political correctness getting in the way of policing is always going to lead to a rise in crime.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I think you're right about the 'stop aand search' no longer in operation. A lot of these murders wouldn't of happened i reckon. Some would have still happened.

Black youth can't have it both ways. Either get stopped and searched or the murders will continue. Black and white youth. But you have to be careful who you target and where, i mean if the police go to areas where crime rate is high and begin searching youth, then this is a good thing but if they went to areas with no crime and targeted youth or black guys in particular then you'll get the 'racists' chant again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join