It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creator god or intelligent design, the facts that inform the theory?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm not busted at all, I'm asking for verifiable evidence to support god claims. Do you have any?

A door is solid right? Or is that your limited perception? Because a door is a lot of empty space and probability patterns.

What does that mean?
I think we all understand that the world of matter is made of electromagnetic fields. So when someone says that a door is solid, it is understood that it is solid compared to the air around it.

That is the definition of solid. You cannot pass through it. Although we know that on a molecular scale, things appear differently. It does not change the definition of the word solid.

There are atomic forces and quantum probability fields too. When you go down really small, the physicality of matter becomes really indistinct.
Be honest, what do you know about atomic forces and quantum probability fields?

Can you name an atomic force without looking it up?

Can you calculate a QPF?

Or have you been watching Bill Nye and heard some cool words he said?

There are two nuclear forces, the strong nuclear force and the electroweak nuclear force.

In quantum theory, events are not deterministic because we cannot say exactly what all the values of all the parts are. We have to satisfy ourselves with what the values are most likely to be. In this regard, we have to assume probabalistic values. The Schroedinger equation is of most value in determining quantum interractions and relationships, but Feynman diagrams can also be used to approximate the physical proprties involved.

Didn't have to look up any of that but even if I had the need to do so, it wouldn't invalidate my knowledge.

Also, Bill Nye's programs never aired in the antipodes, it is American, so I couldn't possibly have watched his show.
I know you looked that # up, and you still got one of them wrong. The electroweak force is a combination of the weak nuclear force and electromagnetism, which only unify at very high power levels.

The correct answer would have been. The weak nuclear force.

I guess you’re just another christian willing to lie to make yourself look smarter than you are. I thought you might have been better that that. Guess not.

I’m assuming you are not a college grad?
edit on 27-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

LOL! Says the man who THINKS he's smart but lacks all common sense!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

RNA has been shown to form naturally all the time. It is not considered life, but it does replicate.

Yet you have no idea how nature started.
Natural chemical reactions

Yet you have no idea why it's "natural".

Because it follows what we describe as the 4 natural forces. These forces are what govern all physical reactions.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I have answered every question you have presented to me. I would love it if you offered rebuttals instead of just saying i lack common sense.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

RNA has been shown to form naturally all the time. It is not considered life, but it does replicate.

Because it follows what we describe as the 4 natural forces. These forces are what govern all physical reactions.

LOL! Yet you don't know why!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What do you mean i don’t know why? Everything i have said is demonstratable.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

God did it obvs!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I have answered every question you have presented to me. I would love it if you offered rebuttals instead of just saying i lack common sense.

Yes, with silly answers such as humans being created from their parents! Or the silly answer that everything is "natural", yet you can't explain why. I would love it if you offered rebuttals that weren't so silly.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

And your verifiable evidence that God did it is what exactly?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It seems about right that you would think people that believe these biblical passages are insane, but that isn't surprising at all.

Psalms 37: 28 & 29

But the descendants of the wicked will be done away with. 29 The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

And should I die before God takes back control of his earth

Acts 24:15

And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

Did you know that the bible prophesied about the theory of evolution coming into existence.
Act 24:15

They exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the Creator, who is praised forever.

Yes the concept that the cosmos, galaxy, solar system, our sun, our earth in the perfect spot in both the solar system and galaxy, life with all it's variety just happened by pure chance is a big lie.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Complete and absolute speculation. Nothing more.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Like I've said several times before, while we may know how RNA or DNA works, we don't know how it was created. What created the first molecule or cell and created the pattern allowing it to multiply?

Natural chemical reactions...basically meaningless to scientists.

Face it..science in these and many other fields is not going to yield any real answers...and as such renders itself as a snorefest just like religion.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

and there is no reason to believe that it is anything other than natural chemistry that put everything in motion.

Explain why you believe that natural chemistry put human life into play, on it's own.
Natural chemical and physical reactions account for literally every observation we study. Can you demonstrate any event that is not the product of natural chemistry or physical reactions governed by the four forces?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Creationism...the whole, unfathomable universe, and all it dimensions were made in 7 days, and has only been around for 6000 years.

Intelligent design... everything has a purpose, even a rock. Just what, well God only knows or hasn't made up his mind yet!
edit on 27-5-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Please answer this question....

Someday in the future somebody is going to ask me, how in the world could people actually believe that everything just happened by random chance cosmology, abiogenesis, and evolution with no intelligent design.

What will I tell them?

You'll tell them to study the research and draw their own conclusions. Cosmology doesn't say that everything happened by random chance. Cosmology investigates the origin of the universe and presents models of how it might have formed. Get this through your head: Cosmologists DO NOT KNOW exactly how the universe came into being, if it came into being at all (might be infinite). Some models are more likely than others but the question is still open-ended. That said, there is a whole lot of data to be analyzed and yet to be interpreted, not to mention new data from new cosmological technology.

As for intelligent design, there is ZIP evidence, no models, no data, no nothing to work with. Scientists work with evidence and data. That's why we know why birds fly and rocks don't. The evidence is clear. Intelligent design is merely a notion put forth by people who can't be bothered to study the real science. When there is evidence for an intelligent designer, then it can be studied. Until that time, it's nothing.
edit on 27-5-2018 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2018 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH
The elephant remains in the room no matter how many people stick their heads in the sand and embrace agnosticism or Pontius Pilate's way of thinking when he insincerely asked Jesus "What is truth?", demonstrating his disdainful attitude towards truth. An attitude that has been adopted by many nowadays, especially politicians and philosophers who like to be called scientists; who share a lot of other things in common as well.

edit on 27-5-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Cosmologists DO NOT KNOW exactly how the universe came into being

So if Evolutionists knows and Cosmologists don't, and you say they aren't linked in concept, that continues to be the Achilles heal of your whole argument. Scientific categories will never change the the whole package.

But people who are intellectually honest with themselves will re-examine what they were taught.
Like this Biochemist

I am sure he knows that abiogenesis as theorized by those believing in the foundation of the very start of the evolutionary concept is utter bunk.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As A Pinocchio... I Am Destined To Believe In God, The Creator...

However... The Only Evidence I Have Is That You Don't Believe In A Creator. So... I Must Let Him Know That You Don't Consider Him Worthy Of Your Best Efforts. Despite That It Was Not Alot To Ask For, Considering Everything You Have To Go On.

Thanks For The Thread.... It Kindles Karma Kamaleon....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: WarriorMH
The elephant remains in the room no matter how many people stick their heads in the sand and embrace agnosticism or Pontius Pilate's way of thinking when he insincerely asked Jesus "What is truth?", demonstrating his disdainful attitude towards truth. An attitude that has been adopted by many nowadays, especially politicians and philosophers who like to be called scientists; who share a lot of other things in common as well.

Everything is subjective, this is your opinion only, a video that says you are right doesn't mean much if you don't have definite proof, which no one has so same thing, no one will be able to say without any doubt what the truth is

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Please answer this question....

Someday in the future somebody is going to ask me, how in the world could people actually believe that everything just happened by random chance cosmology, abiogenesis, and evolution with no intelligent design.

What will I tell them?

You'll tell them to study the research and draw their own conclusions. Cosmology doesn't say that everything happened by random chance. Cosmology investigates the origin of the universe and presents models of how it might have formed. Get this through your head: Cosmologists DO NOT KNOW exactly how the universe came into being, if it came into being at all (might be infinite). Some models are more likely than others but the question is still open-ended. That said, there is a whole lot of data to be analyzed and yet to be interpreted, not to mention new data from new cosmological technology.

As for intelligent design, there is ZIP evidence, no models, no data, no nothing to work with. Scientists work with evidence and data. That's why we know why birds fly and rocks don't. The evidence is clear. Intelligent design is merely a notion put forth by people who can't be bothered to study the real science. When there is evidence for an intelligent designer, then it can be studied. Until that time, it's nothing.

It cannot be studied by this version of science...because it had not been allowed to.

Evidence is all around that Evolutionary theories have less chances of being true than the tooth fairy...yet with no evidence whatsoever the entire narrative is steered towards a conclusion with nothing that can be studied.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join