It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the North Korea-Trump Peace Coin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well now they've done it.

They went ahead and minted a brand new coin to commemorate the North Korea / U.S. Peace Plan !!

It's gorgeous and if the talks end up a failure, this thing could be worth a fortune !!

Ahead of it's time, or an indication that the "talks" are already successful ?

🎁
🎁

he U.S. Has Made a Commemorative 'Peace Talks' Coin Ahead of the Trump-Kim Summit

A commemorative coin featuring President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been minted to mark a U.S.-North Korea summit next month, even as the meeting itself has been thrown into question.

The coin, which was struck by the White House Communications Agency (WHCA), bears Trump and Kim’s profiles and opposing U.S. and North Korean flags under the heading “Peace Talks,” Agence France-Presse reports. The coin also describes Kim Jong Un as “Supreme Leader.” The opposite face depicts Air Force One flying over the White House and the presidential seal with the title “Visit of the President.”

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Already a collectable. Is this a sign that the peace talks will happen?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Those are cool, and what a great idea to get people to be excited about the situation.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So call me twisted but this is the exact thing I imagine lying about in a post apocalyptic video game. Singed and burnt and gladly accepted by the local junk dealer!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They may have jumped the a bit with this one.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hate it when they paint coins, makes them look cheap.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Trump should glue one onto his forehead if the talks fail or don't go ahead.....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump should glue one onto his forehead if the talks fail or don't go ahead.....

I remember when they glued the Nobel Peace prize on Mr. Obamas foreheadskin. The first thing out of Baracks mouth was " Im really good at killing people" Then Hillary came along and backed him up with " We came, we saw, and they died. Todays Democrat party is much like Islam religion. They are both a religion of peace. A piece of you over here, and a piece of you over there

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think Kim is like a orphaned rich kid alone in a large mansion house, like in a Dickensian novel. If he can see that there is a way to be famous in a way that doesn't involve rocket propellant and radioactive elements, this would be one way to achieve it.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So call me twisted but this is the exact thing I imagine lying about in a post apocalyptic video game. Singed and burnt and gladly accepted by the local junk dealer!

Ummm...I guess it beats bottle caps...

Or maybe not...those scalloped edges...My God...they minted this coin out of used bottle caps...

Rad...

YouSir
edit on 22-5-2018 by YouSir because: I'm a wanted to...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Nuka-World theme park confirmed?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's just business. Capitalism.... Mint a silly coin for the faithful to buy. "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public"....HL Menchen.

"There's a sucker born every minute" P T Barnum

I wonder if they are made in China where all the products of Ivanka and Trumps clothes are still being manufactured....MAGA
edit on 22-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Collectible or “collectible”?

With the peace talks being delayed/suspended, god forbid they get canceled entirely, these may become more collectible for the novelty, like super bowl losers memorabilia that gets shipped off to Africa the day after.
edit on 5/22/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Nuka-World theme park confirmed?

Ummm...Pip...Pip boy...

YouSir

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

We do have access to that nifty Apple watch.......

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Kim is a yuge celeb now man, not quite as yuge as the Don but he's showin he has a head on his shoulders.

If Kim wants to play nice than N Korea is going up and he'll get to be on all the late night shows and do cameos and everything.

Imagine what this kid could achieve.

I'm so happy about Peace and Prosperity!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What a great way to get dumb people to spend money!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I want one.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My thought is why is there even a coin?

Oh yeah, someone get to make money of the situation for doing nothing.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I prefer plates, future skeet shooting target.

<<   2  3 >>

join