It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump requests meeting 3PM meeting today with Rosenstein and Wray at white house....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well it look like Mr. Trump is going to chew some butt this afternoon. Question is why would he as this of Rosenstein instead of Sessions?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

From a source that doesn't gloss this sh$t over, like the MSM does...

Additionally, President Trump has changed the last half of his daily schedule to allow for a 3:00pm meeting today with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. Meeting Topic: ‘The Big Ugly’.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

THE BIG UGLY...lol. (Whom could that be?)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ABC News, a bastion of misdirection. This afternoon they reported on the radio that "Trump has claimed he was spied on". Yet, wasn't it the NYT that just reported that story last week?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Additionally, President Trump has changed the last half of his daily schedule to allow for a 3:00pm meeting today with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. Meeting Topic: ‘The Big Ugly’.

To be a fly on the wall for that meeting....

And still why not address this with Sessions? Sessions isn't recused from ever doing his job again is he??? WTF

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
More obstruction. Good job dotard. Keep digging.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: carewemust

To be a fly on the wall for that meeting....

And still why not address this with Sessions? Sessions isn't recused from ever doing his job again is he??? WTF

Sessions has a reputation as "The Silent Executioner". Don't worry. He's running things still.

As you know, the President has an Executive Order all ready to go, for having the DOJ and FBI release unredacted documents to Congress. The President is just giving these two men the courtesy of letting them know what's coming.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

trump is paranoid. I don't think the FBI or anyone else broke any laws. The latest revelation, being trump Jr, was calling someone private, before and after the trump tower meeting. Muller knows exactly who jr called on the 4 min and 11 min phone calls. jr knows too. Of coarse trump "didn't know about the meeting" Lie, after lie.

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

trump is paranoid. I don't think the FBI or anyone else broke any laws. The latest revelation, being trump Jr, was calling someone private, before and after the trump tower meeting. Muller knows exactly who jr called on the 4 min and 11 min phone calls. jr knows too. Of coarse trump "didn't know about the meeting" Lie, after lie.

Really?? Even though the IG report coming out supposedly says the FBI did exactly that?? So what is the burden of proof you will require to believe the FBI circumvented the law?

Just curious.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Explain the obstructions. Please enlighten us.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is just like a business deal. It takes time. Patience. Going through the mud to get to the finish. Some heads in the media are gonna explode this week....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Maybe the two of them will make good on their threats and both quit!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't think the FBI broke the law. trump is guilty as hell. He changes his story all of the time. No collusion, to well, if there was collusion its not against the law. There was no Stormy payment, and then there was.

trump said he was "wire tapped" how long ago? I guess we will find out today. Of coarse I know he is not firing Rosenstien yet, because he would not have the nads to do that in person, he would announce it via twitter. Rosenstien wont be fired until after the meeting. We will all know the same time he does. Pathetic.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Not that it isn't true but can you show me the IG report?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The inner anarchist in me is excited at all the mayhem unfolding in our government.

If we could get the legislators distracted and nonfunctioning, the government might work as designed.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Like I said, I don't think the FBI broke the law. trump is guilty as hell. He changes his story all of the time. No collusion, to well, if there was collusion its not against the law. There was no Stormy payment, and then there was.

trump said he was "wire tapped" how long ago? I guess we will find out today. Of coarse I know he is not firing Rosenstien yet, because he would not have the nads to do that in person, he would announce it via twitter. Rosenstien wont be fired until after the meeting. We will all know the same time he does. Pathetic.

So you don't think the FBI broke the law with all the info coming out about them but you think Trump broke the law with no info coming about him in over a year??

Makes sense....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
More obstruction. Good job dotard. Keep digging.

It was scheduled alright already.

Confirmed: @POTUS 3pm Meeting w/ Coates, Rosenstein and Wray. “Focus is on the response to congressional requests. It was scheduled last week.” - White House Official

twitter.com...

So exactly how would this be obstruction again?
Give you one thing you guys sure know how to follow a narrative over the cliff.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The mayhem will take years to unfold. Confirmation bias will strengthen cognitive dissonance.

In the end, its likely that Trump has dirt that COULD be found if they looked for it. But with how dirty the FBI has been shown to be, im not sure it would even matter.

Still...the left thought the case was open and shut. That certainty is going to be painful for us all to deal with.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: luthier

I did it says the report is due next month.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So Dan Coates, DNI Director is also going to be there,
according to a few sources.

This is heavy duty!

<<   2 >>

join