It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
There are many levels to this discussion, the first level where people think its still a hoax or a some type of counter intell operation. Those people are out of date with known facts, and the fact that this video has been confirmed real. The first level is where I roll my eyes, and can't believe that people are chiming in on a story, and haven't done their due diligence and homework researching it. Mainly will be ignored, until you yourself are up to speed.

Level Two Where people are more focused on me, than on the actual UFO event , technology and what it means for the human race as a whole. I look at these people as witch hunters and people in the conversation that are focusing on all the wrong things. I won't be engaging many people on level two, as I do not intend on getting in any type of trouble or appeasing and satisfying these types of people. You are quite literally talking to yourself here, and going in circles.

Level Three Is happening by people who have accepted this event, video and ATS story as fact, who understand that I am for real. These people are either searching for the data, trying to help me remember, or pushing the narrative forward in positive, and intelligent ways. They don't repeat themselves very often, and always come with something good or at least decent to say. In the previous levels, people just love to hear themselves talk, repeating one another like Parakeets. I don't speak to birds, I speak to humans.

Level Four is where you are talking to me directly, and asking what it is you wish. Dedicated for the people that I have hand selected myself after carefully analyzing their postings and thoughts of me, for years.

Get to level 3 and 4.

Public Service Announcement.

Bahahaha! Levels bruhhhh. You’re short 32 chambers.

One thing that always gives these lames away is their repetitive ad hominem talking points, spread across many socks and platforms. The current talking point being tossed at me left and right on Reddit, is that skeptics are only questioning ttsa to make others think they’re intelligent and to get “cred”. Wonder which marketing meeting passed that on.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wonder which bird species argues with themseves under diff names?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes. I said myself that it is more plausible that it was our own military testing its own tech.

Something being real does not clarify what that something is, I would agree. If anything i would lean towards it being alien in nature, at least originally.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: coursecatalog
What's to stop anyone here from creating an account that purports to be the return of an old member? For example AstroReturns or something. Or CometaReturns?

Nothing? But can you be authentic, and actually make people think you are the real deal? That is the real question....

How many more people need to verify for you that this guy is legit before you believe him?

I guess when he explains the gaping holes in his story. For example, he refuses to address why he said he had lost the video and docs but now says he had them all along. Why make up the story about going back to the ship? Why did his roommate post from the same IP but pretend not to know him? Why all the theatrics if this was a legit attempt to disclose what he saw as world changing information?

I had gone to the ship to get the data, burn the disk, to then upload it. That one physical disk is the only known copy that I had ever made, which was lost over time at a family members home. What "don't you get"?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Hi TFT... dude it seems like you are dodging the question:

Did you make TWO copies of the files....

You first state that you had a copy of the files at your relatives home...

You then state that you went back to the ship to make copies to prove to the folks on ATS as to the existence of the events you initial describe. Can you please address this point.

Thank you for you patience.

One physical copy, (which I had) and digital uploads to Cometa. That is all.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The day before (on the first thread) you said the disk was lost. The next day a video is uploaded. What was with that situation?
edit on 6/10/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Thank-you for your response to my question TFT.
I appreciate your time.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You then state that you went back to the ship to make copies to prove to the folks on ATS as to the existence of the events you initial describe. Can you please address this point.

These peoples reaching for some “Gotcha” or “Ah ha!” Moment are pathetic. Missing the forest for the trees.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Exactly... what roadgravel just expressed does not fit with your initial statement/timeline.

Can you just be honest/clear:
WAS THERE ANOTHER COPY AT YOUR RELATIVES HOME......?
Please specifically address this point.

Thank-you for your time.
edit on 10-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Pokeyjoke....we are not missing the forest from the trees....

I think everyone knows that UAPs/UFOs are real. We believe that the video upload to this site in 2007 was a real military grade capture of an UAP.

The issue that people are having is 100% deterimining if TFTR is TFT....

This is an important point. Thus when he clearly stated that he had another copy at a relatives home.... and now states that there was only one physical copy...that's a problem.

The best thing is to be completely honest...he could have stated that he originally lied about having another copy at a relatives home. Thats fine.
But you have to be open and honest.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Exactly... what roadgravel just expressed does not fit with your initial statement/timeline.

Can you just be honest/clear:
WAS THERE ANOTHER COPY AT YOUR RELATIVES HOME......?
Please specifically address this point.

Thank-you for your time.

You are just looking for absolutely anything to find some type of error in reports or to try to sabotage the story, or my credibility. Knock it off.

If I told you that I only ever made one physical copy, and that I've lost it at a family members house what do you think that means?

A- That I made multiple copies and dispersed them across the planet, or.. what I said verbatim...

B- I had one copy and I lost it at my families house, it was all the same disk, the same disk, do you get it now?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

The issue that people are having is 100% deterimining if TFTR is TFT....

Nah, that's your issue. That's something personally that is bothering you, Ive already verified to (2) of your members and won't be making it a third.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

These peoples reaching for some “Gotcha” or “Ah ha!” Moment are pathetic. Missing the forest for the trees.

Pokey, you get me 100%. I'll see you in the forest.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've actually suggested that he burn this joint---this thread I mean. It's served it's purpose and just a backwater anyway. I've suggested that he might consider doing a thread just discussing what he thinks it means for ufology and his experience with the weird UFO aspects and refer anyone back here for the other stuff. I'd love to see a dedicated thread from him. 

Goodluck The Gut with your endeavours.

edit on 10-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Reply to celltypespecific

If I told you that I only ever made one physical copy, and that I've lost it at a family members house what do you think that means?

From the first thread:

Observations of an Actual UFO
thefinaltheory
posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 00:33

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhere, unfortunently I dont have it anymore....I've forgotten where i put it... though i think it might be out of state at a close relatives house...ugh...

well here is what the video was:

I think that means you could not have had the video upload the next day. Therefore the video is not the one you say you removed from the network on the carrier.

Something is amiss in UFO land

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Something is amiss in UFO land

That is why I wished THE GUT good luck. All this is way off.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

OMG THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT Roadgravel....

THIS is what I am trying to EXPRESS TO HIM....

Please continue to highlight this point Roadgravel.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Eyes rolling, am sure TFT will come back with some fantastical explanation, if not, you could try your summoning skills to have him return quickly.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am giving up. If more comes out fine. This is typical stuff for the internet.

But then I have to wonder Who did put it out here first and is it actually what is described.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i had a discussion with someone about shooting stars and they had never seen one, weeks later we were talking about different stars and i pointed to show them the Pleiades star system was and a shooting star passed right in front of it, hows that for some synchronistic, self fulfilling prophetic shenanigans

my point, with the right ingredients..... magic happens!

my musings is whether any of it is separate to us, or whether its all in our largely unused magnificent heads.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join