It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange orange glowing paint around my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

much brighter in the dark

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
By looking at the pics.....I would say your last tenant or neighbor used to Get drunk and pee outside while smoking a cigarette .

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

We had a tree split during a hurricane and that night when there were no lights in the neighborhood the kids called my attention to the interior of the tree which was glowing with green bioluminencent fungus. The next night lights still out it was gone. Killed by exposure to sunlight in thinking.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

When you hear hoof beats think horses not zebra.
edit on 5212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

its been there for days and doesn't come offf when i sprayed it with the hose.

the orange and white fluorescence is stained on to the wood. people keep saying pee but there are no drips or runs in it.

im sure its a biological agent

but not pee.

i've seen bioluminescent mushrooms once

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But they are usually visible with the naked eye. So people can actually see the marks and know where the utility lines and such are.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

edit on 5212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Just to satisfy my curiosity can I ask how you guys all know that pee glows under a UV light?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Wouldn't rain have washed anything from a previous tenant away?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i've lived in this house for close to ten years and my neighbors are older women, so even if they had glow in the dark pee i highly doubt they are popping a squat in my back yard

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Continuers

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

much brighter in the dark

Having seen this, I am 100% sure it's animal pee. Cat or dog or raccoon. It's not paint FFS. It's low on the ground where animals walk. Why is this thread still going. It's not alien governments spraying your fence or wooden thing. It's animal pee. I bet you didn't even click on my link, where it explains how urine [and other bodily fluids] come out glowing like this.
Maybe you don't want this to have a really obvious and clear explanation.
So, yes, it could be aliens or weird government people marking your really important parts of the fence because they are watching you or something like that. They do that all the time, often for years for no other reason that making some unimportant normal people get # paranoid, then they all have a laugh about it.

Or animal pee.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

show me ONE example of pee glowing orange ?

please?

not to mention urine washes off. and we have had rain and i tried to spray it with a hose
edit on 21-5-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

when did i say i thought it was the government?

i have said a few times that i think it is biological

i have shown my pictures, where are yours of urine glowing fluorescent orange?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

please?

not to mention urine washes off. and we have had rain and i tried to spray it with a hose

Why don't you put on the big boy pants and type rodent urine UV into google instead of making as ass out of yourself to people that came here to help YOU at YOUR request?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's trace amounts of Cheetos dust, it always shows up like that under UV. It's true, I saw it on TV.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

please?

Like Ksihkehe said, google it yourself. Plus it might not be actual bladder urine but glandular spray. That never washes off, I know because when our cat 'pees' [secrets] that stuff over new boots, they smell forever.

No you didn't say government etc. BUt it is what I understand from your OP if you totally ignore the one most likely explanation with so much effort.

It is animal based stuff that comes out of whatever hole to mark their territory. After linking and explaining you still want it to be something more interesting. It isn't. I used to work in a lab, you could have sent me a sample and then I could tell you 100% in writing what it was, out of which orifice and which animal for whatever purpose. As it stands you just have to make do with the words:

animal
pee
natural

and not worry about nuances so much, otherwise I assume you want it to be aliens or mysterious paint.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join