It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Nope trumps legacy as a destroyer will survive. His place in history will be secured with his impeachment.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Obama is one fkin intelligent man. Dumbo Trump is fkin Jealous of him and his dumb followers. He will remain one of the greats.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His legacy lives in history. You can't destroy it.
No matter how hard you try.

IG report part 2

IG report part 3

The shaking and trembling is starting.

It will have been worth the wait.

😎🎁🇺🇸

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: notsure1

Lol you think the republicans are any better? Utter idiot.
3 years ago I would have said they are all equally corrupt.

Now it is obvious to me and most Americans who takes the cake.

So many people that were never interested in politics, never voted , never cared and could not even tell you who was VP if you asked them at the wrong time are now interested.

Now they are pissed and they will be voting in 2020. The Dems have screwed themselves.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Even though I refuted you completely , I am withdrawing my reply due to the fact I refuse to make this thread about Obama's citizenship
That may well be one thing that will come to light very soon. One item that will be released that was found in Clinton's emails . A fact she knew dang well....That was her campaign , for a while.

edit on 5/18/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You really should stop telling people what they know and what they don’t know.

Obama was born in the USA but it’s no surprise conservatives who voted for Trump refuse to accept that.

Whose mother refuted their citizenship prior to giving birth to a potential US citizen baby? Lemme guess, conservative conspiracies also say Obama’s mother was (a never a US citizen, (b gave up her US citizenship, or (c she’s not his biological mother? Wouldn’t surprise me if conservatives believed any one of those conspiracies, or if they’re really dense and believed in them all!

Either way, conservative conspiracy theories since Obama took office have been nothing but ridiculous, to say the absolute least, and no one of their right mind would waste their time pondering it.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Just curious: Do you think Pres O is smarter than you?

Edit to add: To gauge: What do you think I think is the answer?
edit on 5/18/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Obama is one fkin intelligent man. Dumbo Trump is fkin Jealous of him and his dumb followers. He will remain one of the greats.
]

name on great thing Obama accomplished?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Whose mother refuted their citizenship prior to giving birth to a potential US citizen baby? Lemme guess, conservative conspiracies also say Obama’s mother was (a never a US citizen, (b gave up her US citizenship, or (c she’s not his biological mother? Wouldn’t surprise me if conservatives believed any one of those conspiracies, or if they’re really dense and believed in them all!

I'm a conservative and don't believe any of that. Obama's biological mother was Stanley Ann Dunham, no question. She was a US citizen and never gave up her citizenship. There is some question about Obama's true father. Barak Obama Sr may not have been, but in terms of citizenship issues it hardly matters. How about stop with the generalizations about conservatives, okay? I'm sure a few fringies believe what you said, but it is hardly a mainstream conservative belief. By making those generalizations you are showing yourself to be the dense one here. You lack credibility when you resort to such stupidity.
edit on 5/18/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Generalizing? Oh no I am not and you are the minority amongst your peers. Don’t be upset because to you I appear to be generalizing, blame your online peers for it right here on ATS for constantly spearheading the Birther conspiracy and then voting for the man who helped lead the charge about Obama’s legitimacy in the first place.

So if you believe Obama is a US citizen then my post wasn’t directed to you. You are the kind of conservative these other conservatives should aspire to be, you know, not a kook!
edit on 18-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Obama/Bush/Clinton was the opening salvo in the war to make America a communist country.

There are those that will never quit. Obama's legacy may be gone, but the underlying seething hatred for freedom and individuality continues.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Even if he wasn’t born in the USA, he was, he would still be a US citizen thanks to his mom. I hope you attacked Ted Cruz, and continue to do so, because he really wasn’t born in the USA.

I hope you realize that Ted Cruz openly admits his birth place. Huge difference.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

but the underlying seething hatred for freedom and individuality continues.

Can you cite specific examples that prove this?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
a reply to: DBCowboy

but the underlying seething hatred for freedom and individuality continues.

Can you cite specific examples that prove this?

Daily.

If you can't see it?

*shrug*

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

And so does Obama, but my point that clearly went over your head is that even if Obama was born in Kenya he was still born to an American, just like Ted Cruz who is currently a Senator and failed POTUS candidate so even if the ridiculous Birther Movement was correct it still wouldn’t have mattered.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
His legacy was extremely weak. Hope without substance has no staying power.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

But hes half African and could read a mean teleprompter. What else could one ever need?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Even if he wasn’t born in the USA, he was, he would still be a US citizen thanks to his mom. I hope you attacked Ted Cruz, and continue to do so, because he really wasn’t born in the USA.

I agree with you. Can we export both of them? thanks.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Generalizing? Oh no I am not and you are the minority amongst your peers. Don’t be upset because to you I appear to be generalizing, blame your online peers for it right here on ATS for constantly spearheading the Birther conspiracy and then voting for the man who helped lead the charge about Obama’s legitimacy in the first place.

So if you believe Obama is a US citizen then my post wasn’t directed to you. You are the kind of conservative these other conservatives should aspire to be, you know, not a kook!

how exactly do you quantify that?
I can make the proclamation that Almost ALL liberals are bat # crazy. Then I can point to a few here who fit that description to a "T". Would that make me right?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It's not possible.

It has already happened. It started the moment the American people elected Donald Trump as President.

Trump however is also creating a legacy don't forget.

Yup - of restoring American leadership in the world, draining the swam,p, removing burdensome regulations, reigning in out of control executive branches, restoring the Constitution to the judicial branch etc etc.

It will be one of shame while Obama's is one of greatness.

and yet he accomplished nothing but scandal after scandal.

I don't think any of you actually know the meaning of the word legacy.

I don't think any of you actually know the meaning of the word reality.

Obama achieved those accomplishments. You can't change that.

and what were those accomplishments? (scandals dont count and the ones Trump has already fixed dont count.).

Trump destroyed it all. Can't change that either.

He has done and accomplished more in his first year than Obama did in 8.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join