It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look into the Osiris Shaft On The Giza Plateau

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is the first time I have heard about the Osiris shaft in Egypt. So, I had to give it a view. Apparently, the new minister of antiquities in Egypt is a little more laxed than the last one and has opened up this interesting underground structure to private tours. Mr. Brien Foerster took a tour group into the shaft this year and documented some of the interior and has some interesting comments regarding the large “box” that seems to have a mysterious “goo” like material in it and apparently trash from tourists (classy). The lowest lever is submerged under clear water and houses another large “box”.

What surprises me is that there are not soot marks on the ceilings.... I mean carving out 3-4 vertical shafts and horizontal rooms between then you would think they would have to use some type of light source.

Also, I noticed no Glyphs on the walls or the “box”.

~Morpheus

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Thanks for posting. I've read about this and seen some sketches but this is the first photograph for me.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

What a coincidence...I was watching that video probably at the same time that you posted this.

It was interesting, for sure...that funky black stuff was interesting, but I'm sure there's a pretty easy explanation. I certainly want to see more scientific exploration of it, for sure.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting stuff there, it got me preoccupied watching some other videos I have not yet seen. I like Forester, he is into that kind of stuff.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That black goo reminds me of something!

They found black goo as well in the massive stone "coffins" as well in another location.
Also an "impossible" placing of large stone coffins in a underground structure.
It reminds me a little of tar.

So that black goo...?

Remains of the buried?
Remains of the conservation fluid?

Whatever it is... they did go a hell of a way to bury and protect it...

One thing I always wonder.... What if it was not ment to be opened................... or maybe it was intended........

Found a vid of the place:

Note: You gotta wonder why "real" archaeologists did not discover youtube yet... I understand there are plundering hazards... and even worse.. speculation
.. But documenting for the public IS possible in these days..
Ego or agenda?

Pun intended.

edit on 15-5-2018 by EartOccupant because: Dug up a hieroglyphic spelling anomoly

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
wow......the big sarcophagus' must have been poured in place.....

betcha....pretty brown mix......

levitated...thats it
edit on 15-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Also seen it yesterday. It's really strange for sure as so many stuff from those ancient times.

We will never know for sure what or how sadly, it's only guess work but so mysterious and strange for sure!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

So they have huge boxes as shown in the video you linked, my first guess crypts, but thinking more maybe they held something in like a liquid and once it was used they capped it with the heavy looking lid. Maybe the liquid was toxic after whatever process they used it for. Just a though.

Thanks for that video.

~Morpheus

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

What surprises me is that there are not soot marks on the ceilings.... I mean carving out 3-4 vertical shafts and horizontal rooms between then you would think they would have to use some type of light source.

~Morpheus

What I'm thinking after watching that video is:

a) Those tool marks are not the marks after hand tools - too consistent in both spacing and the way they slant. It almost reminds me of how the rotating heads of a VCR reads the tape.

b) They could not have used basic lighting like torches or anything that would have resulted in soot.

...So what DID they use?

Very fascinating.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

~Morpheus

a) Those tool marks are not the marks after hand tools - too consistent in both spacing and the way they slant. It almost reminds me of how the rotating heads of a VCR reads the tape.

b) They could not have used basic lighting like torches or anything that would have resulted in soot.

...So what DID they use?

Very fascinating.

There are depictions in Abydos Egypt of light bulb shaped items with 'stems' behind them as the people carry them somewhere. Many threads on that here about the hieroglyphs but the gest of it is several believe it is rubbish to call those light bulbs but I vote FOR light bulbs and hi tech devices that moved that rock.

And since they would point to it, I don't know about the Ancient Aliens shows theory being correct on aliens but I do see there was some tech then. Those tech findings that causes huge riddles in the official story being the way it really was are to be poo pooed if we are to continue the official narrative.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wonder if they were baths..?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sure looks the same depth as Campbell tomb with the boxes ?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

those boxes were built by the looks of things to keep something in!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So they have huge boxes as shown in the video you linked, my first guess crypts, but thinking more maybe they held something in like a liquid and once it was used they capped it with the heavy looking lid. Maybe the liquid was toxic after whatever process they used it for. Just a though.

Thanks for that video.

~Morpheus

Brien Foerster took a sample of this goo for investigating the composition. I am really curious what he will reprort it is to us. Yes,..Brien is really trying to go to the bottom of these mysteries which are to be found in south america and ...the rest of the world. He has been in puma pucu some 70 times !!...and says to learn something new each time..

Anyways...about those boxes...It is such a weird mystery.. the stone used is dragged all the way from hundreds of miles away, made with a precision which is very expensive if it has or has no purpose for the function of the box. And of course what was in it... From what I have seen all the lids of all the boxes are opened...as if something had been taken out or just for the curiosity. If you ask me something very precious or important has been in the box to make it function or to preserve. And the frustrating thing is that this former minister of state for antiquities affairs Zahi Hawass guy is corrupt as they come and connected with all kinds of powerful other corrupt people and will probably not tell the world if an extra ordinairy significant find is made.

Maybe the tools for processing granite in such a precise and easy way and other stone is already found and is this technology kept secret because it can be weaponized or in some way money to be made of in the future. Same with if documentation is found which should re-write this entire egyptian history. He is a very stuborn and/or very stupid man... This encounter with Graham Hancock is a must see if you want to have a (bad) taste of who this Zahi Hawass person is.

PS.. What was it.. some 2 or 3000 dollars for a hour or two visiting this shaft? A lot of money but that doesn't justify being disrespectful by dropping waste into that box... what a disrespectful a-hole that did this.

edit on 17/5/2018 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The 'Tomb of Osiris': The tomb is located approx 30m beneath the large square opening at the rear of the Sphinx.

Campbell's Tomb was named after Colonel Patrick Campbell, the British Consul who supported the work of Howard Vyse and Giovanni Caviglia at Giza). It is a matter of record that in 1830 Colonel Vyse found this very wide shaft (it is thought that at least 10,000 tonnes of limestone had been dug out of it!), almost square (9m x 8m), surrounded on all sides by a deep trench. On 11 February 1837, when the sand had been cleared out of it to a depth of more than 30m, he reached what he thought was the bottom, where he recorded finding a number of sarcophagi, one of which is made of basalt, now resides in the British Museum. His excavation revealed only the upper parts of the tomb, which consisted of a secondary burial, generally agreed to be from the 26th dynasty.

In the eastern side of this hall is yet another shaft, about 10.00 m. deep, but unfortunately it is flooded. Through the clear water we can see that it ends in a colonnaded hall, also having side-chambers containing sarcophagi. We tried in vain to pump out the water, but it seems that a spring must have broken through the rock, for continual daily pumping over a period of four years was unable to reduce the water-level. I may add that I had this water analysed and finding it pure utilized it for drinking purposes' (Hassan 1944: 193).

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

~Morpheus

...So what DID they use?

Very fascinating.

Electric eels and mercury vapour lamps?

They used electric eels to manage epilepsy, so someone figured out that electric eels give out some kind of zap energy. Mercury is one of the first metals that appears after heating rock. They could make copper and gold objects as well as glass, so it wouldn't be too hard to put everything together to make a lamp.

Or maybe they just did the decorations just as the top level blocks were being added. Enough shade to be comfortable working in, but enough light to see what they were doing. Plus the added benefit of avoiding workplace accidents.

top topics

join