It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy Daniels Lawyer Michael Avenatti Threatens To Hurt Those Who Investigate Him.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Clinton Foundation......Soros money......Never Trumpers.....Obama's shadow govt......

Why not all the above ?
They all have one common factor
George Soros

edit on 5/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

(He hires thugs to break legs maybe?)

Maybe. Or maybe he does what he does, takes them to court. You know, defamation?

Or maybe the IRS comes to collect their 5 million with fines added and bankrupts him again.

I cannot even begin to fathom the fines and interest that would be levied on a 5 million dollar IRS debt

Could probably ask Al Sharpton....I think he is close to or over that figure....

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

As Stormy's lawyer, I thought he was working "pro boner".

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hey, look over here. This is the priority.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Look into him, treat him the same as Cohen and make sure he hasn't made any backroom deals. Stormy Daniels is probably the least of Trump's concerns at this point so I don't see how this ties into that whole deal anyways.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Guarantee a "book deal" is in the works, his current predicament was a bargain. Already potentially facing being disbarred, getting sued by McDreamy himself. He was already on his way out he's just being allowed to tap into the hate marke as a severance pay. Imo

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As Stormy's lawyer, I thought he was working "pro boner".

Probably more exciting for him than for her.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Guarantee a "book deal" is in the works, his current predicament was a bargain. Already potentially facing being disbarred, getting sued by McDreamy himself. He was already on his way out he's just being allowed to tap into the hate marke as a severance pay. Imo

The title of his book: "I Tried"

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheLead

The title of his book: "I Tried"

or:

"Burnt Offerings"

😎🦈

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I cannot believe the ridiculousness of the supporters of one of the world's most prolific vexatious litigators, a man who has sued comedians for JOKES, pretending this is somehow a threat of bodily injury.

Meanwhile, here's how Cohen talks:

"If somebody does something Mr Trump doesn’t like, I do everything in my power to resolve it to Mr Trump’s benefit. If you do something wrong, I’m going to come at you, grab you by the neck, and I’m not going to let you go until I’m finished."

That sounds far more like threat of bodily injury but we're all grown up to know that he wasn't being literal. This is how Michael Cohen, influence peddler, talks to journalists:

"I’m warning you, tread very f**king lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be f**king disgusting. You understand me?"

Wow. That's certainly menacing. What's he going to do? Expose himself? That'd certainly be disgusting. "Upper decker" their toilets? Probably not but also he almost certainly wasn't talking about physically assaulting them.

Anything not to deal with the fact that Cohen is a scumbag.
edit on 2018-5-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Guarantee a "book deal" is in the works,

Bugliosi's book (Helter Skelter) was pretty good, so why not?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yeah, he can hack into others life but if you go after him, he will make your life hell.

This guy is a worse egomaniac than Trump.

I wonder where the eight million came from? Was it the Clinton charity fund or the DNC that funded him? Maybe just a group of Democratic supporters or maybe the old man from Europe,Soros himself. It could even be funds from the Paris environmental program, who knows. Lots of people or countries could be funding this, it would even be in the best interest of Russia to discredit our president of the United States.
edit on 14-5-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

TBH, Diluvian, I think they are both trash.

Lock'em up and throw away the key.

Whatever happened to people acting like gentlemen. Threats are schoolyard tactics, and for people with size-envy.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Yep.
The discourse really started getting nasty. Round about 2015.
The gloves came off, as it were.

Now look where we are.

edit on 5/15/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yep.
The discourse really started getting nasty. Round about 2015.
The gloves came off, as it were.

Now look where we are.

Hi Phage,

Indeed, don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of political correctness but the art of tact is quite effective.

I mean it is possible to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Name calling and threats aren't things people should resort to, imo.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Name calling and threats aren't things people should resort to, imo.

Unless it can be done artfully. Then it can be appreciated.
en.wikipedia.org...(play)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Let me see if I can get the hang of this... is this that 'whataboutism' you lefties keep talking about?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sonny was angry at what Carlo did to his sister. Avenatti would do that to anyone who attempted to expose his illegal business dealings.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good read, thanks for that.

Definitely something to look into further.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join