It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So in a court hearing concerning Mueller's indictments of "Russians", it seems something very odd came into the Sun.Light.

Apparently a lawyer was asked by the judge if he represented one Russian company named in the charges.

The lawyer says the company didn't exist at the time !!!!

Is this whole thing getting more and more "Keystone Coppish" or what?

I bet Meuller's "Team" swallowed a red herring whole !

Funny if some (or most) of the "evidence" was planted as a special prize !!

🤦‍♀️👋

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the Defendant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

+4 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If I were Trump, I'd keep Mueller. LOL

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
From your link:

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

...The term "indict a ham sandwich" is believed to have originated from a 1985 report in the New York Daily News when New York Chief Judge Sol Wachtler told the news publication that government prosecutors have so much influence over grand juries that they could get them to "indict a ham sandwich."

Some NYC sub-sandwich shop should start offering "The Mueller." Extra ham and a ton of cheese.

edit on 12-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
From your link:

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

...The term "indict a ham sandwich" is believed to have originated from a 1985 report in the New York Daily News when New York Chief Judge Sol Wachtler told the news publication that government prosecutors have so much influence over grand juries that they could get them to "indict a ham sandwich."

Some NYC sub-sandwich shop should start offering "The Mueller." Extra ham and a ton of cheese.

Is "crow" on the menu?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If true that would turn out to be very embarrassing.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I actually think that the evidence used to start this investigation was created by the Russians to spread chaos in this country. That would be something Putin and his gang would do. I think there are people in the Democratic party in collusion with Russia. The people that got indicted were actually indicted and charged for things they did when under Democratic influence. I feel that we are being steered once again to look in the opposite direction and Trump may be clueless to this.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That's 3 strikes against Mueller in just one week!

1. Judge T.S. Ellis says Mueller is full of sh$t.
2. Russian Companies catch Mueller with his pants down, by forcing him to prove they affected the 2016 election.
3. Mueller Indicts a non-existent Russian company.

But Mueller is upstanding, sharp, on his toes, and sports impeccable credentials, according to the liberal media turds.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Mueller is nothing more than a skid-mark on the underwear of the US

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Old "Ham Sammich" Mueller.....

Has a nice ring to it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This makes perfect sense.
The Special Counsel is investigating a non existent crime, so it's only right they indict a non existent company.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

"Concord Catering" is a Russian business run by Putin's fixer. It is probably not a legal entity in the United States. It is owned by Yevgeny Prigozhin Nice misrepresentation. You guys sure got yourself worked up over a ham sandwich.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

"Concord Catering" is a Russian business run by Putin's fixer. It is probably not a legal entity in the United States. It is owned by Yevgeny Prigozhin Nice misrepresentation. You guys sure got yourself worked up over a ham sandwich.

So you are alleging that during the timeframe that the crimes are alleged, that this company existed? That it isn't a more recent creation that did not exist when Mueller is alleging it was committing crimes?

Do you have evidence to back that up? I didn't see it in the fortune article.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Do you have evidence that it did not exist? There is a tangled web of shell companies registered in several countries under investigation. There are a lot of deliberately confusing details involved.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The issue is whether it existed as the entity Mueller brought charges against at the time of the alleged crimes in the indictment.
It's unhelpful for you to miss the point and provide a rebuttal that is completely irrelevant.
edit on 13/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Do you not understand that the burden of proof lies on the accuser?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Do you not understand that the burden of proof lies on the accuser?

Yes. You have accused Concord Catering of being non-existent at the time. The OP is about a minor glitch.in a vast investigation. But enjoy building that huge mountain out of this mole hill.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Its a pretty huge mountain if the SC here filed charges against an entity that didn't exist, especially when it is being claimed that these charges are trumped up fluff to give the appearance of momentum.

If nothing else it makes the SC look incompetent.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If you were born in 1970, but I accused you of selling drugs in 1965, you might begin to comprehend the issue here. Roll that around for a bit.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Concord Catering’s website says they were founded in 1996 and have been providing services for over 20 years:

www.concord-catering.ru...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join