It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails Show FDA Chemists Have Been Quietly Finding Glyphosate in Food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sorry already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Recent thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah sorry...can this be closed?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

This has been a topic I have discussed with certain individuals over the years. Specifically, there were concerns that glyphosates have made their way in to the organic food supplies and what you pay premium prices at the store to avoid, may be unavoidable.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The preharvest of grain with glyphosate to dry it caused a sharp increase in the residue in the grains. So the FDA increased the allowable limit. The products seem to not pass even at the raised limits, meaning something is reactivating the chemistry in the process. Also the grain processing mills get to choose when they take the samples to test, they could mix in a little that has not been preharvest treated to get the passing results. There is lots of room for cheating in the system. This same thing is going on all over. Not in organic farming though. We have switched over to all organic white flour now, it actually tastes better. I will mix a little barley and rye flour into it because it does not have the barley and rye that all purpose has in it, it is pure wheat. I do use organic barley and rye flours too, I deem the preharvest treatment not appropriate for my family now after a few years of research on all the effects. Cancer is not the only problem that glyphosate causes, wake up, there are other diseases it contributes to that are being ignored. They want us to only look at cancer risk on things. That is the most rediculous thing I have found, there are many more conditions and diseases than cancer to consider. They are steering us to look only in one direction.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: dug88

This has been a topic I have discussed with certain individuals over the years. Specifically, there were concerns that glyphosates have made their way in to the organic food supplies and what you pay premium prices at the store to avoid, may be unavoidable.

The overspray can travel a long way and a small amount of glyphosate is allowed for this reason in organic foods. But remember, it is still a lot better than most commercial stuff. Glyphosate has some similar actions in the body as pesticides do too, boosting the disruptions by combining the two is synergetic to a negative effect.

top topics

join