It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever notice the politicians that hate Trump the most, Trump knows the dirt on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
@Sillyolme
I just had to look when I saw you writing here and as expected it´s nothing of substance. The daily grind again?

edit on 8-5-2018 by verschickter because: had to edit in the reference because it landed on the next page..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I really think Trump is a guy you want on your side. You may feel ill after dealing with him but your alive and getting better off.

Unlike dealing with Hillary

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let's consider a few more high-profile anti-Trumpers:

Maxine Waters -- one of the most notoriously corrupt people in congress.

Adam Schiff -- has skeletons in his closet due to a shady motel/prostitution hotspot in his district.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz -- hired and actively protected the Awans while they were stealing data for the Pakistani government.

James Comey -- has been caught committing perjury, and handled FBI investigations in a blatantly partisan manor.

James Clapper -- ditto, except with the CIA.

Also, when I think back on the 2008 election, I'm pretty sure that McCain threw the election to Obama by deliberately choosing an unqualified running mate that nobody could take seriously (Sarah Palin). Right from the moment he named her, everyone (R or D) was asking "WTF are you thinking, McCain?"
edit on 8-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I would think if you had the dirt on someone they would stay quiet
Doesn't make sense to me

Because Trump doesn't have the entire establishment to hide his dirt for him, they do the opposite.

Well at least that's what we're lead to believe. I'm still on the fence about that one.
edit on 8-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Raggedyman

Unless your fabricating the dirt you have on everyone....

Then they wouldn’t care at all..

Or your untouchable
I can't imagine that any of these people don't have a pretty disturbing past
Cynical...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

And then you woke up. Dream over.

Hey silly.. Hows that impeachment thing going?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: crtrvt
I don't hate Trump because he cheated on his wife and I suspect that his wife doe's not either. I don't think she cares at all. Possibly they had an understanding that he was free to do as he pleased. There is a likelihood that whatever the nature of the Faustian bargain they called their marriage vows have delivered to her the promises she bargained for with fidelity and intimacy not being part of the equation.

I think that too. I think the same sort of agreement probably goes for the majority of married billionaires if not all of them.

It doesn't make it right but at the end of the day. As long as both parties agreed to the ins and outs of the marriage then that is their business and their business only.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump knew Eric Schneiderman was garbage, he tweeted it almost 4 1/2 years ago. Schneiderman was one of Trumps biggest critics.

We all know that the Clinton's are eyeball deep in to, well, everything. Hillary hates him with a passion.

Just as Clinton Foundation is pay for play, it seems like the McCain Foundation is run along the same lines, just at a lower degree. McCain hates Trump like it is his job. He voted his hate for Trump at any opportunity.

If you want to make the argument that Trump is garbage for cheating on his wife. As long as you will say that Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage for cheating on their wives, that would be a fair arguement. If you won't say Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage, then really you really don't care about the cheating, you just trying to justified your hate for Trump

Trump has zero self control. If he has dirt on someone, he would blurt it out.

Trump hates Schneider man because he whipped his arse regarding Trump University. Trump is worth about $250 million, and Schneiderman cost him 10% of his net worth.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We all know that the Clinton's are eyeball deep in to, well, everything. Hillary hates him with a passion.

Trump is saving the best for last...letting them "stew in their own juices".
Start with the small fish , and the bigger fish start to be concerned , worry , and fret.
Then you begin to sense their terror as you climb the ladder removing evil slowly . Savoring the feeling.
The more evil ousted , the more the others "cry out with much gnashing of teeth" . In their blind fear and hatred , they start making major mistakes in judgment . Self- implicating mistakes. Outing themselves. Turn on each other like starving wolves.

The best is yet to come.

I love it.
The US is on it's way out of the darkness it has been in for too long now

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) trump has talked trash about literally everyone.. there is no one with a public persona trump hasn’t bashed... usually for little to no reason..

Because he “likes pows who don’t get caught”...

B) atleast the Clinton’s foundation actually helped people..

The trump foundation AND trump university were totally frauds fleecing people out of their money without actually helping ANYONE..

C) trump is garbage for 1,000 reasons worse than cheating on his wife..

My personal favorite is bringing 3 known frauds falsely accusing bill Clinton of rape to a GLOBBALLY TELEVISED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE..

NO ONE who ever actually read Juanita Broderick’s account believes her.. it is the most obvious fangirl rape fantasy in history..

So that means trump knew she was lying and still brought her there..

1) Clinton Foundation spends around 3% of their money on "causes". They help no one but themselves. Trump university was sued by what? 150 people out of 10 000? Looks like 9850 people were satisfied. Swing and a miss sparky.

2) His trash talk is almost always for a reason. Stop lying. You know this but won't admit it.

3) Ah yes the old smear tactics on Bills victims. Classy. The look on Bills face says differently than your opinion. Deer in the headlights. Funny how you repeatedly mention Trumps accusers (who all disappeared after the DNC money dried up post election), meanwhile Bills victims haven't wavered in 20+ years.

Keep carrying water for those crooks though. You do a real bang up job, hope the pay is good.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I would think if you had the dirt on someone they would stay quiet
Doesn't make sense to me

Because Trump doesn't have the entire establishment to hide his dirt for him, they do the opposite.

Well at least that's what we're lead to believe. I'm still on the fence about that one.

If they had anything truly horrible on him they would have used it. Hell look at how hard they're trying to make Stormy a thing.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And then you woke up. Dream over.

Hey silly.. Hows that impeachment thing going?

Any day now. Seriously it's right around the corner, any day now.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump knew Eric Schneiderman was garbage, he tweeted it almost 4 1/2 years ago. Schneiderman was one of Trumps biggest critics.

Just as Clinton Foundation is pay for play, it seems like the McCain Foundation is run along the same lines, just at a lower degree. McCain hates Trump like it is his job. He voted his hate for Trump at any opportunity.

If you want to make the argument that Trump is garbage for cheating on his wife. As long as you will say that Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage for cheating on their wives, that would be a fair arguement. If you won't say Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage, then really you really don't care about the cheating, you just trying to justified your hate for Trump

Trump has zero self control. If he has dirt on someone, he would blurt it out.

Trump hates Schneider man because he whipped his arse regarding Trump University. Trump is worth about $250 million, and Schneiderman cost him 10% of his net worth.

Ha! You don't know Trump at all. You think he's like that because that's what CNN tells you to think.

And maybe he hates the scumbag NYSAG because he's a woman beating piece of garbage.

Regardless who gets the last laugh? President Trump does, meanwhile the woman beater is out of a job and is probably facing criminal charges.

Trump- 1 000 000
Leftist idiots- 2

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I really think Trump is a guy you want on your side. You may feel ill after dealing with him but your alive and getting better off.

Unlike dealing with Hillary

top topics

<< 1   >>

join