It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Sciences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: theatreboy
I have read much of Manly P Hall....The Secret Teachings of All Ages is my favorite book ever! It opened my eyes. Another fav is Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma...a very hard read, i am on my 5th time and only get about 20% of it.

Yes Hall is good stuff and I love how he explains it. I have not read the whole book yet. I believe it is suggested to also take a good look at Blavatsky as well.

You could look into Blavatsky and her Theosophy, but I would stick with Hall if I were you, and look into the other people he references from the less recent past.
Also only stick with what resonates with you, so much seems fascinating but much is also far fetched at best and quite nefarious at worst. So listen to directions but let your gut guide you and follow your own path.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
99.9% of the world is fake and operated by demon AI, they just don't know it yet.

The final seal.. When you realize the wheat have been seperated, one per time line.. Youre the only one who's real in your own little dream.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Why is nobody actively discussing the esoteric truths of what is going on, why we are here, etc? Instead it is endless political debate which has no meaning in the grand scheme of what's going on.
edit on Sat May 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

I joined just to respond to this thread. Ever since I discovered it, browsing ATS has been so frustrating for me. There's nothing here but bs political arguments or crazy people talk, nothing on the actual secrets which will unlock our reality. If we don't understand the occult or the magickal mindset, we will never understand what is happening in our universe. I have no clue how someone can be into conspiracy theories yet have zero interest into the nuts and bolts of what ties it all togethe - the esoteric doctrines.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

People are going to get super powers.

Amidst the chaos... There comes a costume!!!"

As real life becomes more and more twisted into a grotesque disfiguration of its ultimate glorious potential, and that very ultimate glorious potential is fictionalized on our silver-screen Plato's Cave wall, the absolute highest contrast between the two is achieved.

Collective Mindset Survey Says:
"The worst is real.
The best is impossible."

Only then, and then alone...
Can the ultimate glorious potential be birthed into living breathing reality.

Because it's necessity forces it's manifestation.

Hence comes the messiah plurality.

Those in the first waves of this evolution will be twice challenged, as there is first the adaptation to new experience, and all its facets... And secondly, the spiritual/moralistic path(s) of as how to conduct themselves commonly, and under duress.

Add of late....Many, many dramatizations in common culture media bring up these elements, lessons , concerning enhanced human ability.... (IF you haven't noticed...)

With great power comes great responsibility

Best tame your inner demons lest they make a demon of you.

The change in solar radiance gave Clark his power.
This is the pop-culture messiah.

Solar Flares ain't nothin' ta F with...

All this mumbo jumbo politico reality garbage is intentionally scripted static to fill the field while the cocoon stage completes....

Never fear.
...a child is born...

We're here to bring "everything" into coalesced harmony.
That's the core of any and all esotericism IMO.

There's been plenty of time for nitpicking at the frayed edges of it's parchment, but that's the jist of it, and in these final-ishhh transitory classically chaotic stages...
Let's GET ON WITH THE SHOW, SHALL WE?!

edit on 7/20/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Manly P. Hall's "secrets" are nothing but lies.

Why do people still refer to him as a reputable source?

Verify this quote for yourself:

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifer, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifer promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed..... [ Invocant signs pact with his own blood ]" -- The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page CIV, Manly Hall (33rd)

Lucifer Rising

He makes the admission that Masonry is the Craft, which is an old name for Witchcraft. Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall promises here.

The Eye Of Horus… a symbol of satan and EVIL

Just because you think Lucifer is the bad guy doesn't mean he is, just saying.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

My over active curious mind lead me to ATS a decade ago where I would spend hours lost on the most incredible threads. Food for thought, Soup for the Soul!

Now I'm deaf from all the political shouting into the void....

And may I DARE say, as a person on color, Im nauseated by the cowardly, passive aggressive racists who take EVERY opportunity to include race in any thread they choose to participate in... relax! Do "superiors" really need to boast of superiority at EVERY TURN!?

As Marky83 said PEOPLE! dang-nabbit PEOPLE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join