It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First picture of mum 'who had skull drilled in as she was pinned down during homophobic attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the right place to put this crazy piece in..!

A 17 year old boy drilled into a womans head here in N. Ireland.

In the old days of the troubles you could get your knees drilled for being a thug but this brings everything to a whole new level.
they didn't expect the woman to survive the night but she has, they are calling it a homophobic attack but i doubt that.

The word "craic" means having a good time, Irish slang.
There is something really wrong with this world.

pinned down by an attacker who drilled into her head

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
I don't know if this is the right place to put this crazy piece in..!

A 17 year old boy drilled into a womans head here in N. Ireland.

In the old days of the troubles you could get your knees drilled for being a thug but this brings everything to a whole new level.
they didn't expect the woman to survive the night but she has, they are calling it a homophobic attack but i doubt that.

The word "craic" means having a good time, Irish slang.
There is something really wrong with this world.

pinned down by an attacker who drilled into her head

Survey to read no thanks... sounds like a great guy though.....

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

What the hell is wrong with people?

Horrific.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ummm...

I’m pretty sure if your going around drilling kneecaps. It is you who is the thug..

(Not you, you. Figure of speech.)

What’s really crazy is in my research most “criminal attacks that changed the world” are almost never “as sold” by the media or history..

There was a gay kid tortured to death in like Kansas or something that was the basis for hate crime laws, but it was really a meth head who thought the kid he tortured had more meth. Not because he was gay..

The iconic picture of the police dog attacking a protester.. was just some kid skipping school and the cop was pulling the dog off him because the kid was attacked by the dog when he rounded a corner and startled him...

Now , does that mean blacks and gays were not being discriminated against???

Absolutely not..

But what ends up changing everyone’s mind. Is rarely “as sold”.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

horrifying story. it is a shame that there was no one there to help before the damage was done. crazy, insane world we live in. I wonder where they are getting the part about there being a homophobic motive, didnt see much as to why from the article.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You are speaking of Matthew Wayned Sheppard, a homosexual who was murdered because he made an unwanted advance to the person that targeted him for a robbery. In the killers own words Mr. Sheppard was murdered because of the unwanted sexual advances. The crime took place in Wyoming and was the foundation of many of the current "hate crime" laws we currently have on the books. FACTS not speculation please

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You are correct about the thug thing but over here and this might sound crazy but the killers and mad bombers didnt like thugs running around robbing old people, people who were anti social, drug dealers or just people who constantly pissed off the real thugs.
In one way it was a good thing because they soon sorted out problems but on the other hand they were murdering bastards. It was a crazy time here back in the day and thankfully it has ALMOST gone.

Your two stories are horrific as well, i just cannot stomach torture and the screams must be nightmare stuff.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist
People who knew her and lived in the area are disagreeing with it being homophobic, this guy wanted to inflict a lot of terror, just a sick crazy bastard????

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, they will have to ban electric drills now, well, most do look sort of like a gun. There are some crazies out there, in their minds they do believe they are doing what is proper and right.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The types of individuals that condone this are why I fear for the kids. Imagine this type of person with access to your consciousness via programming means. Kids like the idea of transferring their being into a machine. Imagine how much Hitler would get off if he could murder Jews by putting each one into a simulated torture environment until they just ceased to be? Evolution is a fact of life, but technology is moving much more rapidly than our species.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

They were friends, the kid was not homophobic, and in fact had sex with Shepard several times. The girlfriend has since said that was a legal strategy to help his case, it made it not premeditated (which it was).

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So no proof of homophobia playing any part in this but let's put it in the headline anyway.

Something tells me that might be in an effort to distract from the ethnicity of the 17 year old attacker.

Just a wild guess here based on their track record.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Well there was an gay investigator that went down there and in his conclusion. He didn’t think the advance ever actullly happened, or wasn’t at all intrical to the murder..

That for some reason the murder decided that Shepherd was holding 10k in meth. Which could have all been part of the killers fantasy world since he had been up for a week using the stash he was supposed to sell.

He decided if he could rob shepherd’s maybe nonexistent stash he could get more meth and pay off his supplier.

That the media kinda fabricated the “gay part” and since that made for better click bait people ran with it..

Including the killer since “gay bashing” is always popular in prison.

Don’t get me messed up.. that doesn’t mean that gays were not being abused and discriminated against..

Just that the event that orcastrated the sea change wasn’t really applicable..

Of course the investigation could be wrong, or biased, or ran by a attention whore..

But it makes logical sense .. way more since than “because he was gay”.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

... hand up, don't shoot ...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The arresting officer said the perpetrator was known to have sex with men and was a friend of Shepard's. He said the homophobia angle doesn't sound right. One of Shepard's friends says he absolutely thinks the book you refer to is the truth(no homophobia). The gf of the perpetrator said the homophobia angle was a ploy to reduce jail time. If it is homophobia then it stops being premeditated and becomes spur of the moment, when it was actually a planned crime.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

There was a gay kid tortured to death in like Kansas or something that was the basis for hate crime laws, but it was really a meth head who thought the kid he tortured had more meth. Not because he was gay..

Are you talking aboutMatthew Shepard? Because if that's who you are referencing, you are COMPLETELY off the page. It was a setup and murder...not because of methamphetamine...

To the OP:

No thanks, don't want to see a lady with her skull drilled. I don't watch police snuff films either. There's too much crap in this world and I'm not gonna fill my head with images that can't be unseen. I've already seen enough in my lifetime.

edit on 6-5-2018 by kelbtalfenek because: spelling

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

It was a setup and murder, because of meth. They were on he way to the kids house to steal the meth hey thought was there when the cops found them.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I don’t agree with that assessment of that situation..

I don’t think mike brown was murdered per say, but I think he was absolutely trying to surrender when he was killed..

I think when the officer encountered Brown he didn’t know about the gas station, but Brown was acting squirrelly.. so at some point in the encounterthe Officer can tell Brown is about to bolt. He reaches out through his window to stop him from running and grabs the front of browns T-shirt.

This is where the reports of the officer “grabbing him by the kneck” come from.

Now , from browns POV the officer has not yet identified him. Since the officer doesn’t know his name, If Brown can escape he is Scott free.

So to get the officer to release his T shirt. Brown starts punching the cop through the window.
The officer pinned down and being pummled. Fears for his life and fires off a couple shots. One hitting Brown in the hand.

Brown now shot and scared, realizes the cop has let him go, and turns to run and takes off..

The officer thought. Shaken and adrenaline filled from being pummeled gets strait out of the car shooting.

One shot hits Brown in the back of the arm. He turns to surrender, but the cop reall never stopped shooting for the initial encounter.

That makes all the evidence work without relying on Brown to be one of .00000002% of humans who have no preservation of like drive, and doesn’t require the cop being a homicidal madman..

Procedure wise the cop should have stopped shooting once the suspect fled, but he was perfectly justified shooting him while being pummeled in the car..

The cop was put in an extreme position by his job and Brown, but reacted poorl... but most human beings act poorly of put in that situation.. so he should have been fired, but it wasn’t murder.. ..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I tend to believe the account that DOESNT require a person to be a mustach twirling villian doing evil for evil’s sake.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Shepard was a POS but gay
Brown was a POS but black

I sane person wouldn’t want either of those guys as neighbors or watching your kids. Because of their skin color and who they slept with people ignored their POS qualities. That’ s the nature of PC culture and a main issue. Ignoring things traits that doesn’t fit.

Don’t know a thing about the person who got drilled in the head. I do find it interesting that their is no description or name of the attacker.

Isn’t the pattern of ‘homophobic’ attack is to attack a man not a women.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join